Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What is your favorite liquor??

Margarita. parang Zest-O lang. Kung walang cocktails, Tanduay Ice or Antonov :P

100_0539.jpg

Our chivas regal is, 15yrs old + 12yrs from the original CHivas = 27yrs of premium scotch whisky!

Last edited:
Recently I don't drink that much, but I like san mig lights and tequila. :)

Red Horse para mahahabang inuman!

Kakatikim ko lang nung JW Blue Label, grabe ang hagod :yummy:

San Mig light (pag nasa labas) or San Mig Premium (pag nasa bahay at nag-Dvd marathon :lol:) at Tequila. ;)

Gin + pop = Ginpop! Partida nakastraw pa lol. Ganyan gngwa namin since 1styr college ako,tpos tambay ng liwasang boni :D

para sa mga
lasinggo!!
hali kayo!!
sabay tayo uminom!!

TANDUAY RHUM
walang katulad!! :D :D
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

☺☻♥MOBBHEY♥☻☺

Last edited:
dati "gilbeys gin" o kya "san mig light"
ngaun retire na sa san mig "tanduay ice" na okya "antonov"
:p

tequila lang iyong sakin. . pwede din ako sa RH, i wanna try the blowjob. .

JD,Baileys,Malibu w/ pineapple, and mga cocktail like tequila sunrise,long island icetea,bullfrog,b52...yan pag may sponsor,heheh!
Tequila,Black and Red label w/ mountain dew..smirnoff ice

Nuong unang panahon pa yan,ngayon hindi na ako nainom..
Red wine na lang iniinom ko

pag ala pa sahod on the rocks lang muna.. pero pag pag may sahod baileys hehe isang bote solo ko..hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom