Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Petty Romance 8/10

Ayos trip na trip ko tong korean movie nato lalo na yun bidang babae :pacute:

My Phone Sex Partner 8/10

Ayos din medyo SPG sa una kaya hinian ko yun volume naungol eh :evillol: sa bahay pa naman ako nanonood :lol: pero it's a nice love story
:)

IP MAN 3 - 5.5/10

Hindi ako na excite sa mga fight scene lalo na yun last fight kala ko pa naman si Mike Tyson yun makakalaban nya ng matindi sa huli :slap: mas nagandahan pa ko sa 1 and 2 eh. Ini-expect ko pa naman mas maganda tong 3
:sigh:

Movies na napanood ko this week

The Silence of the Lambs (1991) - 8/10
Nakakakaba ang eksena kahit pa mag tatatlong dekada na ang nakalipas nung nilabas ang movie na ito.

The Green Mile (1999) - 7.5/10
Maganda yung plot, magaling din mga character. Nakakalungkot lang talaga yung story.

The Shawshank Redemption (1994) - 9/10
Ayos to. Rollercoaster ang emotions habang pinapanood. and the ending is epic.

Memento (2000) - 7.5/10
3rd time ko na pinapanood, up to now may mga scene pa din ako na hindi maintindihan. Mindf**k movie.

2001: A Space Oddessy (1968) 3/10
Tataasan ko na lang yung rating pag naintindihan ko na yung movie.lol

The Tower 8/10

Sacrifice at the ending :weep: salute for Fire Fighter
:salute:

LONDON HAS FALLEN

Intense! Since mahilig ako sa action films, 9/10!

The Night Before (2015) - 6/10
Kung di mo alam ang humor ni Seth Rogen, you'll probably hate this movie. Napanood ko to last week pero nakalimutan ko na mga nangyare. Basta alam ko about drugs, finding the ---, okay ayun naalala ko na. Yeah. A good adult friendship story with good flow of plot but has less humor.

Man of Steel (2013) - 8/10
Una kong napanood nung bata ako yung version ni Christopher Reeve na fast paced and comical way. This first movie of DC Extended Universe gives a dark and gritty origin of Kal El. The type of execution of the story is unique and good in some way. Slow paced pero entertaining naman.

Gods of Egypt (2016) - 6/10
Visually stunning and very adventurous for a mythological movie. There's a lot going on with the characters. May inaabangan ka hanggang matapos yung movie. Typical, revenge story na malupet. Problema lang is yung parang may hindi fit sa story and era. Parang yung nagpapatawa sila pero di ka tumatawa. That's why critics doesn't like this movie pero para saken entertaining pa rin naman.

Daddy's Home (2015) - 4/10
I laughed on very few scenes, especially the last scene. Formulaic characters and story.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) - 9/10
Chikachika! Sa mga nakapanood ng Deadpool, at di alam na dito nanggaling ang post credit scene, you should watch this. Hilariously funny. Classic and entertaining. Can't say much more.

Last edited:
Allegiant - ok naman sya. Mejo intense din mga scenes . 7/10

London has Fallen - Action packed. Parang yung Olympus has Fallen din . 9/10

Olympus Has Fallen (2013) - 7/10
Action-packed, bloody, violent and thrilling. Plot's good and unique, tho lagi kong napapagbaliktad 'to at White House Down, mas gusto ko to.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 (2014) - 5/10
The first part of the concluding arc of The Hunger Games series. I've always described this as the 'best buildup for the sequel' movie. It was meant to make you want more but something's just missing. It was very slowwwwwww. 50% walking. 40% talking. 10% relevant action.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (2015) - 6/10
The end of The Hunger Games series. Shocking revelations and the conclusion were very effective, so it has a good execution. Action scenes were good compared to the first part. It has many improvements from the Part 1 but has more flaws. *SEMISPOILER* First half was just walking without character development. Walang nangyayare enebe. Muntik ko nang matulugan e. Good closure tho.

Cloverfield (2008) - 8/10
A found-footage sci-fi mystery film that has goals, objectives and a good flow of story. Fun and entertaining film in a sense na packed ng iba't ibang genre. It was concluded smoothly. I was just hoping for more relevant subplots.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip (2015) - 3/10
Fourth installment of Alvin and the Chipmunks series. The sequel we didn't ask for. For kids, this would be an entertaining movie because of it's single plotted and linear story. With that, it has very plain and predictable plot, ridiculous acting, less singing less entertaining for me and a rushed story.

Last edited:
Concussion (2015)
6/10 ok siya na bio flick about sa forensic science discovery vs NFL

The Illusionist (2006)
6/10 matagal ko ng gustong e watch for year pero ngayun k lang pinanuood. ok naman but hinde na explain gaano ung mga magic

The Drop (2014)
7/10 crime drama. good acting and story

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (2015)
6/10 not a fan of Hunger Games, pero pwede na rin

Beautiful Kate (2009)
6/10 Aussie film about incest sa kambal. i only watch this becuz of Sophie Lowe's t1ts

The Hateful Eight (2015)
8/10 brilliant movies, from acting, story etc.

After the Dark (2013)
7/10 actually this is a good movie with good story. medyo mababa lang sa IMDB but it deserve more.
IMDB wankers are slow anyway that they didn't get the real idea of the movie..

Last edited:
DC Universe Animated Movies week. Pinapanahon ko dahil malapit na Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. March 26 na.

Superman: Doomsday (2007) - 8/10
The movie is based on "Death of Superman" comic. Good and thrilling naman yung kinalabasan pero as a movie dapat na focus nila lahat ng villains side.

Justice League: The New Frontier (2008) - 9/10
The Justice League of America from 1960s viewed from each heroes into being a team. I liked that concept, di ko pa nabasa yung comic counterpart nito, kung meron man. I loved the pacing. I loved the humor and all. Good film.

Batman: Gotham Knight (2008) - 5/10
Supposed to be a bridge connecting Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. Six stories that has one related topic, Batman. I loved the way na different animations per story kaya lang yung iba parang wala naman masyadong kwento at nagaganap.

Wonder Woman (2009) - 10/10
An origin story of the Amazonian Princess, Diana who later turned into Wonder Woman. Very smooth origin story. Pinakita ang pagiging warrior talaga ni WW. Enjoyable film.

Green Lantern: First Flight (2009) - 8/10
Fast paced Hal Jordan's Green Lantern story. Good character development and plot. Great origin story kung di mo pa kilala si Hal Jordan or yung Green Lantern Corps. This is far better than that GL live action movie (2011).

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (2009) - 8/10
Action-packed film with relevant guest superhero. Kung gusto mo maaction, magugustuhan mo to.

Last edited:
^:lol: super hero overload

===
God's of Egypt- 9/10 : SUperb effects and great story :D

Huli kong napanood sa sinehan Deadpool-9/10
Maganda dahil kakaiba yung movie kumpara sa ibang napanood ko lalo na sa mga marvel movies, unique siya, maaksyon at nakakaaliw si deadpool.

sa na download ko last ko napanood is Olympus Has Fallen-7.5/10
Maganda yung flow ng story maaksyon din kahit medyo imposible na yung ibang scene at medyo di ok yung visual effects pero maganda yung storya at nakakakabang panoorin, thriller talaga kung thriller. hehe.

THE BOY (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2443822/
8/10
Nkkatouch ung story ng mag ama
i like the atmosphere of this film silent, calm, sad, and a bit of dark side
hindi ito ung typical na mananakot ng viewers just watch the movie and witness nlng
very impressive ung acting ng bata natural and heartfelt
nkkaawa ung bata pero may instances na maiinis ka sa character

the_boy.jpg

image.jpg

the_boy2.jpg

the_boy3.jpg

Last edited:
Love in Disguise 7/10

Nice Chinese movie, cute yun girl :pacute:

My True Friend 8/10

Good movie example for friendship :buddy:

THE BOY (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2443822/
8/10
Nakakatouch ung story ng mag ama
i like the atmosphere of this film silent, calm, sad, and a bit of dark side
hindi ito ung typical na mananakot ng viewers just watch the movie and witness nlng
very impressive ung acting ng bata natural and heartfelt
nkkaawa ung bata pero may instances na maiinis ka sa character

the_boy_1.jpg

the_boy_2.jpg

the_boy_3.jpg

the_boy.jpg

image.jpg

the_boy2.jpg

the_boy3.jpg

The Boy (2015)
5/10 nothing new here a demented that goes mental :lol: decent film

Backtrack (2015)
7/10 actually very good mystery thriller

The 5th Wave (2016)
6/10 noting special just another twilight type cliche luv story.

Straight Outta Compton (2015)
6/10 it's a good film, but the acting of some ay hinde. sana meron ding Tupac vs Biggie, Eminem bio flicks

Kill Your Friends (2015)
5/10 comedy,crime, thriller . wala lang palipas time

Last edited:
Room 9/10

It's interesting because it deals with a person's perception with the world.
Simple story but it was able to pull out the best psychological learning out of it.
How we make our own concept of time and concept of space inside our brain. Then, it becomes our reality.
Your concept of reality is what you or other people trained you to believe.

Great lesson, the story is slow-paced but it's really worth watching.

Last edited:
Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

No country for old men - Maganda ang direction. saka maganda at strong ang mga characters.

Back
Top Bottom