Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Seklusyon (2016)

one of the worst tagalog horror movie ever
yung magandang scenes nakita mo na sa trailer
hindi nakakatakot at all yung movie
rating: 2/10

Super agree!
Hindi man lang ako natakot or nagulat kahit isang beses

Lemony Snickets' A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) - 7/10
Prep ko para sa Netflix version, this is one of Jim Carrey's exceptional performance. Dark and thrilling for a PG movie. Medyo nabilisan nga lang ako kaya siguro good start ito para sa latest remake. [or read the original book version]

La La Land (2016) - 9/10
Eto ang musical-comedy na nag uwi ng maraming awards sa Golden Globes. Nung nabalitaan ko medyo naintriga ko. Yung plot dinadala ka sa place na gusto mo eh pero may unexpected twist na naganap. The songs were all catchy, some are already in my playlist. I love the chemistry of Seb and Mia. Hindi ako napa cringe sa love story nila, so *clap clap*

Cute ng La La Land di ako mahilig sa musical pero na enjoy ko to.

Dami naglabasan na magagandang DVDScr pagtiyagaan ko na yan.

Arrival (2016)
8/10

o8trpc.jpg

a good sci-fi mystery movie
interesting at the same time mapapaisip ka sa movie na to
all in all, ok naman ung movie masasabi ko medyo confusing sya

P.S.
sa ending, alam na nya mangyayari sa future may choice naman cya pero mas pinili nya pa rin na un ang mangyari

Last edited:
The other night i watched the movie 'The Joneses'. Maganda naman, medyo nakakatawa at enjoy panoorin

Arrival (2016)
6/10 good sci-fi movie and kinda slow movie and overrated but good acting. but not better than Contact 1997

Falling Down (1993)
8/10 a film that portrays life as true, funny and aggravating as it really is, which is so powerful and revealing about life in our society.
one of the best film of that decade, great actors.

Hacksaw Ridge (2016)
9/10

2mnncx1.jpg

ganda ng movie nato at take note true story sya
i must say the best war movie since Saving Private Ryan
great acting and performance by the casts also another masterpiece by Mel Gibson
lahat na yata ng emosyon nadama ko by watching this
all in all, worth it ang panonood ko nito and i must say a must watch movie
very inspiring and may lesson

P.S.
i like the war scene, grabe ang intense, so brutal and violent, very realistic, with matching mga kadiri scenes

Last edited:
Hacksaw Ridge - 9/10 grabe ganda nito susunod na War movies ang pinanood ko. May mapupulot ka pang aral sa movie na ito.

Jack Reacher Never Go Back - 7/10 decent action film.

Last edited:
Kung may huling bagay na nilagay sa bibig mo,akin naman anong huling movie na pinanood mo at maganda ba?
minsan kasi hirap malaman kung maganda ba yung movie na idadownload mo..Meron nga IMDB na nagbibigay ng ratings ng isang movie,pero iba pa din ang taste ng mga PINOY SYMBIANIZERS pagdating sa pagbibigay ng komento..:lol:

paki delete na lang po kung may nakapost ng ganito..

Daghang salamat :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Moonlight (2016)
8/10

io3tp1.jpg

ganda din ng story nito
galing din ng mga gumanap
it's about a black queer boy growing up poor during the war on drugs era
i like the three chapters in his life ung struggles at ung moments na hinahanap nya ung sarili nya
very natural lang ng movie

P.S.
at first, wala akong idea na gay film pala to kaya di ko inexpect ung gay scene sa beach

Last edited:
Patriots Day (2016) - 10/10
A creative movie tribute for all people involved in the Boston Marathon Bombing in 2013. Intense, thrilling action with an uplifting message. I liked how the movie started building up the victims' ordinary life and showing the suspects' motive. Nadala ako sa movie na to, and naenjoy ko naman every scenes.

Sing Street (2016) - 8/10
Musical comedy with an 80's feel good vibe. Simple assembling a band with an inspiration thing as the plot. Daming mga catchy na songs na nasa playlist ko na ngayon kasama ng La La Land soundtrack.

Last edited:
The Magician, Korean movie siya at maganda naman kung naghahanap kayo ng historical movies. Tsaka sa mga mahilig sa romance, siguradong magagandaham kayo. :);)

A Monster Calls (2016)
8/10

av2912.jpg

a good drama fantasy movie based on a novel
galing ng performance ng batang bida dito also i like the visual effects
i like the combination of reality and fantasy and the twist and meaning sa bawat stories nung tree monster na nagrereflect sa bata
for a boy na nagsusuffer through a lot of pain in his life, there's this tree monster na gusto sya tulungan sa sitwasyon na pinagdaraanan nya sa buhay
it's sad pero it's beautiful in it's own way
all in all, masasabi ko it's emotional and nkakatouch ung movie

P.S.
kaya pala ang daming naiyak sa movie nato

Last edited:
Keeping Up with the Joneses (2016) - 6/10
Gal Gadot's hotness and Zach Galifianakis' cringe comedy in one. Plain simple fun spy comedy movie.

Hacksaw Ridge (2016) - 10/10
One of the best films I've seen. It absolutely depicts a real life superhero. The superhero without a spandex costume. I liked the movie's direction. Parang Call of Duty lang. Realistic yung battlefield scene. Nadala ako pramis. Napastanding ovation pa ko sa kinauupuan ko.

Silence (2016)
8/10

mm3g55.jpg

this movie is about a test of faith, religion, christianity
eto ung time sa Japan na if you are a Christian and you believe you'll be killed
it deals with faith through suffering as much as it is a test of our morality
it gives meaning to suffering for your faith
another great performance by Andrew Garfield after nung Hacksaw Ridge
all in all, masasabi ko it was good and moving movie it's a spiritual experience

P.S.
mag ready kayo ng maraming chips, snacks, or any food kasi mahaba haba ang movie nato

Last edited:
Moonlight (2016)
6/10 good acting, story about homo negro. tho hinde umiikot sa pagiging homo nya mostly closet queer :lol:

The Girl with All the Gifts (2016)
5/10 i have a high expectation sa zombie type film na ito. but after the attack sa base nawala lahat. ok na pang ubos oras

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016)
6/10 kinda disappointed, looks like a cheap B-Class film. but ok narin

What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993)
8/10 what a great movie. A film that once viewed, will leave an indelible impression on your heart, your mind, your spirit.

Come and Find Me (2016)
5/10 is that gurl worth dying for, barely a 5 :lol: kinda messy story much better kung yung first scene ang naging plot ng movie

Manchester by the Sea (2016)
6/10 well acted but dragging it's like me watching Boyhood again. ang haba ng movie and yet ang daming uninteresting scenes, sana kung hour and half lang baka pwede pa

Jackie (2016)
6/10 bio-flick about Jackie Kennedy after the assassination of JFK. well some will find this boring because on how it was made.
but for me much better than the borefest manchester and moonlight. Oscar nominated films this year sux...:lol:

Hacksaw Ridge (2016)
7/10 the best movie yet among sa mga Oscar nominees and kahangahanga yung kagitingan ni Desmond Doss.
about the movie, may problema lang ako sa ccuracy ng bio flick, it looks to good to be true may ninja moves pa, actually i can nitpick a lot
but still a good watch. very entertaining yung War scene

Last edited:
Manchester By The Sea (2016)
6/10

imp4ys.jpg

ito ung movie na nagpapanalo kay Casey Affleck as Best Actor sa nakaraang Golden Globe Awards
it's a film that unfolds the reality of loss
sad ang atmosphere ng film, it's real and painful
constant ung flashback sequence
kahit slow pace ung movie ok lang i understand
very well acted by Casey Affleck, Lucas Hedges and Michelle Williams
all in all, it was good for a drama film, but just sakto lang for me

P.S.
ung ending wasn't enough for me
hey don't expect a happy ending here dahil it's a sad tale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom