Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Doctor Strange pero bago yun The sercet in their eyes ang lakas ng plot nito

American Pastoral (2016)
5/10 A psychological family drama, tho magaling naman ang mga acting but the story is not that interesting for me but not bad ok naman

Allied (2016)
6/10 a drama action/thriller, tho yung first hour ay medyo boring for me pero tumaas naman eventually sa 2nd act and 3rd act. acted well and good story

Doctor Strange (2016)
5/10 really looks like Inception yung CGI but without purpose. not impress with the power specially the time loop, pra lang mabasag yun ay for the big head villain not to kill him. "The villain is powerful and experienced, but our hero, who is a beginner, manages to defeat him. of course another generic story from Disney...:lol:

Passengers (2016)
6/10 i watched this because of Jennifer Lawrence and expected na yung story, i will twist that ending tho if that's me directing

Trolls (2016)
6/10 seriously hinde ko alam ang kuwento wla me attention na panuorin but nagustuhan nman ng mga kasama k ang animated musical

Die Beautiful (2016)
7/10 better than i expected, may mga funny moments. but this is more of a serious film about faggots and their experiences

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016)
7/10 fun magical adventure movie for the whole family, i think mas aabangan ko itong sequel kaysa sa nag mamagic sa Disney.. :lol:

Vertigo (1958)
8/10 classic Hitchcock film, Its been called the most personal, emotional, and complex of Hitchcock's films.
masarap sa mata ang techni color

Amateur Night (2016)
6/10 Not a bad movie at all. Unemployeed architect's wife finds a job for her husband online as a delivery driver, but the product to deliver turns out to be three exotic female sex performers. A type of comedy movie to put on when you are trying to fall asleep, just want to pass the time. well Ashley Tisdale is the reason i watched this

Last edited:
:champ: John Wick Chapter 2 (2017) :champ:
:10: sobrang astig & mas ma aksyon kesa part 1... antayin ko BLURAY pandagdag koleksyon :10:

Pandora (2016)
7/10 korean movie, about nuclear plant explosion & radiation.. nakakaiyak ang movie na yan.. parang THE TOWER , THE FLU, TRAIN TO BUSAN

Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale (2017) - 7/10
Relive the adventures of Kirito and the squad. Ordinal Scale is a new game with new problems. It has the same tone of the anime. Hindi masiyadong dark and hindi rin masiyadong all-fun. Predictable na para saken yung twist. Predictable rin para sainyo kung marami na kayong napanood na anime/tv shows.

Logan (2017) - 9/10
The end of Wolverine's reign as the king of the XMen universe. Loosely based sa comic book na Old Man Logan, may mga points na similar yung story, tapos meron ding iba talaga syempre, copyright and legal stuff. Beautiful and fucking awesome but sad. Sulit ang rated R.

Kimi no na wa (your name0 ang ganda, anime movie sya, basta ang ganda ng kwento. ang ganda talaga promise

John Wick 2 = 10/10 Malupet parin ang mga fight scene. Magandang action movie ito. Sana gawan nila ng part 3.

Logan -
naberserker barrage ako straight to my heart :(

Allied (2016) - 6/10
Set in the World War II where a Canadian officer falls in love with a French resistance fighter. Production is quite cool. An almost flawless war love-story. Falls greatly in the second half. It tried to bring back the mystery but fails. Still a good movie.

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016) - 5/10
Stunts and action scenes are intense at some point. Plot is not that interesting. Script is also a mess. I didn't feel the wise-dickheadness of Jack Reacher unlike in the first part. Cringe acting of some actors.

Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale (2017) - 7/10
Relive the adventures of Kirito and the squad. Ordinal Scale is a new game with new problems. It has the same tone of the anime. Hindi masiyadong dark and hindi rin masiyadong all-fun. Predictable na para saken yung twist. Predictable rin para sainyo kung marami na kayong napanood na anime/tv shows.

Logan (2017) - 9/10
The end of Wolverine's reign as the king of the XMen universe. Loosely based sa comic book na Old Man Logan, may mga points na similar yung story, tapos meron ding iba talaga syempre, copyright and legal stuff. Beautiful and fucking awesome but sad. Sulit ang rated R.

my link ka po ng sword art??

Thankyou!

First Girl I Loved (2016)
6/10 a coming of age story following confused high-schoolers trying to figure themselves out in respect to who their friends are, sexual preference and how to accept who they are in the face of so much uncertainty and the constant world of judgement that is high school. well this is a gay film Lesbian

Land of Mine (2015)
7/10 In post-World War II Denmark, a group of young German POWs is forced to clear a beach of thousands of land mines under the watch of a Danish Sergeant who slowly learns to appreciate their plight. isa ito sa nominated sa Oscar's best foreign film well worth the watch makikita mo rin na after the war ano naman ang nangyari sa mga POW na German's

Careful What You Wish For (2015)
5/10 Sexy Thriller movie, the typical story of i've seen it all before. decent twist pwede ng pampalipas oras

Tiger House (2015)
6/10 decent naman na suspense/thriller i don't know what the critics hate it.

Last edited:
Kdrama

W (Two Worlds)
8/10 maganda ung story, combination ng 2 different dimensions/worlds (webtoon & earth)
ung girl sa earth ay mapupunta sa loob ng webtoon, doon niya makikilala ang kanyang leading man..
bawat episode kaabang abang.. action,love story,fantasy

Legend of The Blue Sea
8/10 maganda ung pagka romcom ng kdrama na ito, kaya ko lang ito pinanood dahil kay JunJiHyun

The K2
8/10 astig ng kdrama na ito, maaksyon & angas ng mga fight scene.. lahat ng character ang gagaling nila..lalo na si Madam Choi..

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo :10:
10/10 notstop tawanan & kiligan.. best romcom ng 2016 para sakin.. galing kasi ni LeeSungKyung(KimBokJoo) umarte...SUWEEEEEEEG!!!

Cinderella and the Four Knights :champ:
9/10 ganda ng kwento nito, watch niyo nalang.. Eun Ha Won Saranghae ..

Movie:

Sing (2016)
7/10 nothing special sa movie na ito, pero nagenjoy pa din ako.. ok naman pagka musical niya.. actually kaya ko lang to pinanood kasi ayaw ko manood ng horror kapag gabi..hehe

john wick 2
moana
lego batman
underworld blood wars
trolls (nth times)

-magaganda naman lahat :)

Headshot 2016 - Action-packed, but the story is lame. - 8/10

PANDORA -- korean disaster movie about sa nuclear power plant.. if you like train to busan, the flu at the tunnel , you may also like it .. 8/10

yung SNOWDEN sir ang ganda..pero more on I.T siya..true story pa:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom