Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

The Body (El Cuerpo) 2012 just a wtf movie, Did not expect that. :lol: :10:
Kaunting pelikula palang nakakagawa nito sa akin, :ou should try more sythumbsup:

agreed one of the best Suspense/Thriller, you should try more Spanish Cinema like The Orphanage and The Julia's eyes

agreed one of the best Suspense/Thriller, you should try more Spanish Cinema like The Orphanage and The Julia's eyes

Marami pa kasing mga nakaimbak na pelikula sa hardrive ko, halos wala akong oras para manood, dating from the black and white movies, :lol:

Balak ko munang completuhin yung Psycho, just watched the first part although naspoil na ko sa ending dahil doon sa south park, lol.

The Game
Silence of the Lambs
Confessions
Fight Club
Snatch
Safety Not Guaranteed
Amelie

Yan yung mga recent na napanood ko, magaganda naman. Balak ko sanang kompletuhin yung list of cult films sa wikipedia, kaumay.. :rofl:

Kong skull island - 5/10
Badtrip kala ko sobrang ganda, hinahanapan ko ng kakaiba pero ayaw, so ganun parin dahil sa godlike na 3D ng america nagmukang astig na. mas gusto ko pa ang previous version.

The Body (El Cuerpo) 2012 just a wtf movie, Did not expect that. :lol: :10:
Kaunting pelikula palang nakakagawa nito sa akin, :thumbsup:

nacurious tuloy ako. uploaded ba dito sa symb?

Edit:

nakakuha na ko panoorin ko later. nacurious lang ako :lol:

Last edited:
medyo ok na din para sa akin.
It kept me from the edge of the seat waiting for what really is happening, if it is reality or not.

Alien Covenant
Not really a big fan of alien franchise, it is more gory,but still, lots of unanswered question imho.

Life
Another alien film, and you thought it was over, but kinda expected it anyway.

Wonder Woman
Hindi na ako makapaghintay my Brrip, tinry no na ung HC.
The acting is really great, you can feel the suffering in their time. They really give justice to her origins.

just to add who want's to try Spanish Thrillers

The Skin I Live In
Sleep Tight (2011)
The Secret in Their Eyes (2009)
The Hidden Face (2011)

The Invisible Guest (2016)
8/10 another one of the Spanish Suspense/Thriller masterpiece. It arrests your attention and keeps u guessing and the climax is stunning. I highly recommend this to everyone.

The Five (2013)
6/10 Korean revenge/thriller. well fave kong genre sa mga Korean films nothing new here same lang nman ng ingredients
suspense drama. but i like it kasi different way kung paano na buo yung pag hihiganti

Last edited:
Spiderman: Homecoming -8/10 this is a so-so compared to the other spidey movies.iniba ata iyong storya di gaya sa comics.and parang ginawang sequel nung last avengers movie.gwynette paltrow's cameo is just cute.

=====
The Great Wall -9/10 I like this movie.The fight scenes were really great.what do u expect e maraming cbinese dun sa movie.reminds me of the Hero by Jet Li. Medyo sucky ng konti iyong story but nonetheless very entertaining

Now You See Me 1 and 2 and also...

Arrival - very good movie, di kailangan ng maraming special effects.

Last edited:
The Mummy (2017) - 6/10
underwhelming

ewan ko lang kung mag kakaroon pa ng sequel

The Mummy (2017)
7/10 after hearing the hate from the critics about this film, mas naging curious ako. this is not a remake nung unang Mummy franchise
well may mga times na feeling ko hinde Mummy movie prang zombie :lol: but as it progress ok na rin good action and CGI.
MI style of action, looking forward sa mga next films sa Dark Universe nila

Gattaca (1997)
6/10 Gattaca" is indeed a fine piece of quality science fiction well more likely drama. The premise of this film is that in the not so distant future, the idea of "designer babies" will be both accepted in an extreme form and almost have become the norm of society.

Twelve Monkeys (1995)
9/10 i just re watched this and still one of the best time travel movies ever. almost everything is on point

The Jacket (2005)
7/10 another time travel type of movie, very different from other time travel films hinde complex

Last edited:
Spider Man Homecoming! 9/10 fresh start for Spidy and bcoz iRon man is around which gave a different twist :)

Halos mauubos ko na ang top 250 films sa IMDb at kelan ko lang na realize na dapat iwasan na muna american movies (masyado nang cliche).
Try ko tong "Cinema Paradiso". May artistic style at unique plot sa European movie.

The Hidden Face (2011)

One of the most disturbing movie scenes I have watched.. :bath:

Back
Top Bottom