Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

The Girl With All the Gifts - 7.5/10 pwede na maganda rin ang kabuuan ng movie pero di to pwede sa mga mahihilig sa happy endings haha

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

astig na movie!!!

Kill Switch (2017)
6/10 decent Sci-Fi movie nagustuhan ko nman yung kuwento at mga effects, with decent actions

The Belko Experiment (2016)
7/10 good and fun horror/thriller. The story in this movie keeps you on the edge of your seat practically the whole run time of the movie. It's a physiological horror film that really asks the audience, "What would you do in this situation?".

Berlin Syndrome (2017)
6/10 The Berlin syndrome is about an Aussie tourist in Berlin who makes nice with a school teacher that takes her hostage. The film gives a very vivid Portrait of what it's like to be trapped and living with the person who trapped you.

The Lure (2015)
6/10 horror/comedy, musical, a solid film. It delivers on everything it promises - beautiful, original creature effects, a real sense of menace, boobs, and a fantastic musical score - and blithely throws in a few extras, like well-developed, interesting characters, a wonderful surreality, beautiful visuals, and a legitimately new twist on a story

Black Butterfly (2017)
5/10 Solid psychological thriller, with good performances. The pace is even, and everything is introduced in good time well decent story with a twist but kinda slow in pace kaya medyo nakakaubos ng interes. but still a good watch

Drone (2017)
5/10 this is not that but for a thriller but not that interesting. The storyline is reasonable, but the acting was bad.

Once Upon a Time in Venice (2017)
5/10 slow burning pace and not that funny. pero pwede na pag tiyagaan, that Jessica Gomes is hot ASF

Power Rangers (2017)
5/10 i only watch this because of childhood days batang 90's. but sadly end up disappointed pero pwede na pagtiyagaan

The Bride (2017)
6/10 actually a decent horror flick good plot, Russian ata ito. Nastya travels with the husband to a rural village in Russia to meet his sister. After she gets there she starts suspecting that something is wrong and starts witnessing sinister and unusual things.

I Am Legend (2007)
7/10 still one of my fave zombie/virus apocalyptic type of movies. tho this is the happy ending version not the theatrical one

Tell Tale (2009)
6/10 The film follows a man who has recently received a heart transplant from a person who was brutally murdered for their organs. The story's main character soon begins an investigation that challenges his very sanity.

House at the End of the Street (2012)
6/10 it's a terrific suspense thriller with good twists here and there. I liked the casting and the storyline. Definitely worth seeing for all the right reasons. Very entertaining and kept my attention throughout.

Citadel (2012)
5/10 really good horror flick, not the typical ghost. An agoraphobic father teams up with a renegade priest to save his daughter from the clutches of a gang of twisted feral children who committed an act of violence against his family years earlier.

The Hills Have Eyes (2006)
7/10 for a remake this is really good. hinde ka na magkakamali because it's a Wes Craven film

Last edited:

Ghost in the Shell (Scarlet Johansson movie)

7/10

Story was not that deep, but the twists are good especially at the end. Scarlet fulfilled the role perfectly. Super hot in that costume lol.
Great character development for the main characters, but lacking on the supporting characters.

maganda yung Shutter Island

Transformers 10/10 - never fails to amaze me.one of the best movie franchise made.well, I was surprised it wasnt Optimus Prime as the last knight lol.I love how the movie incorporated the knights of the round table and the stonehenge on the scene.the thinner version of adele is too sexy haha.

mechanic ressurection

Ip Man 2 (2010)

8.5/10 nakakaiyak at ang gagaling kumarate. master pala to ni Bruce Lee sa mga di nakakaalam. hehe

King Arthur Legend of the Sword : 8/10 - not your traditional king arthur and camelot story.the feects and magic plus action was there.it just missed the King Arthur touch

=====
Harry Potter and the Giblet of Fire -9/10 not a potter fan but this one.is.good.I didnt realize Robert Pattinson has a role in this movie

======

Harry Potter order of the phoenix -8/10

Smurfs: The Lost Village - Ok lang. Nakaka aliw.

Don't Breathe - The best thriller/suspense movie napanood ko. Walang dull moment at mapapahinto ka talaga sa paghinga.

Last edited:
Kong: Skull Island (2017)
8/10 this is actually good, just a fun and action movie

The Lost City of Z (2016)
6/10 well looks good and interesting story hinde ko lang sure if true story nga

Last edited:
Fight Club (1999)

this movie is insane

Back
Top Bottom