Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

John Wick - 8.5/10 mas maangas kesa sa nauna. Lalong aabangan ung chapter 3.

FF8 - 7/10 ok naman.

Boss Baby - 7.5/10 very entertaining good for family.

Last edited:
Suggest lang guys kapapanood ko lang kahapon hacksaw ridge. (10\10) panalo :)

At the end of the tunnel - Magandang plot, mahirap mag-assume kung anung next scene, medyo reasonable kahit may handicap, effective ang music background, hindi typical na pagnanakaw, pwedeng tablan ka ng takot(Hindi ito stupid jumpscares, crime action drama ang genre) at over all mga 7.5 ang rating ko.

Last edited:
Apocalypto - 10/10
- Di ko ineexpect na ang angas pala ng movie n to, pinaka best n movie n napanuod ko tungkol sa mga tribo.

The Matrix - 9/10 pogeh ni keannu :wub:

=====
Snatch - 7/10 star studded lol

Logan

The feels were still there sa ending kahit na 2nd time ko na siyang napanood. Y u do dis Logan? lol. Great film though.
8/10

John Wick - Chapter 2
They used the same revenge formula tulad dun sa una. But this time, they showed some new things... Delved into the assassin mythos a bit deeper. And I find it good. Incredible action sequences, as expected. Nice to see Jonathan's gun-fu again lol. Cool din na makita kung paano mag-prepare si John before he does his business. And now, since he's an excommunicado, interested ako sa kung anong mangyayari sa chapter 3.... A helpless John. Looking forward to it.
8.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
^papanoorin ko bukas iyong ibang matrix.nabore kasi ko dati sa part 3 nun hahaha

Skyfall -9/10 I like how they incorporated the title to some old stuff about Bond.too bad M died

=======
Catch Me if you Can - 10/10 cant get enough of leonardo di caprio +hanks + spielberg.what more can you ask for?this is a cool con art and chase movie

======
Batman vs Superman -7/10 producers of this movie should watch marvel movies and learn from them.thabks to gal gadot's strong presence..jesse essenberg is just a complete boredom.

Last edited:
Pirates of the Carribean : Dead Men Tell no Tales 10/10 - Henry Turner set to free william from the curse of the dutchmen, met a girl called corina smith to find the trident of poseidon.I almost cried seeing William and Elizabeth Swan again at the ending.Barbossa died and Salazar's curse been lifted but he failed to kill Jack Sparrow.awesome movie!

^papanoorin ko bukas iyong ibang matrix.nabore kasi ko dati sa part 3 nun hahaha

Skyfall -9/10 I like how they incorporated the title to some old stuff about Bond.too bad M died

=======
Catch Me if you Can - 10/10 cant get enough of leonardo di caprio +hanks + spielberg.what more can you ask for?this is a cool con art and chase movie

======
Batman vs Superman -7/10 producers of this movie should watch marvel movies and learn from them.thabks to gal gadot's strong presence..jesse essenberg is just a complete boredom.

Jesse eisenberg's luthor was based from superman secret origins. View attachment 314798

His motives are crystal clear in the film. You see, he views superman as some sort of paradox. He wants to prove a point that this god like figure wasn't all good despite his powers. That's he's just a fraud. As evident in his line,

"See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Jo, 'cause God is tribal. God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from Daddy's fist and abominations. I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be."

He almost did when he intelligently manipulated bruce's god complex and ptsd to turn him against the man of steel. He also took advantage clark's psychological and physical weaknesses just to make him stoop at a low level.

I think it's the opposite. Marvel writers should watch man of steel and bvs for them to learn how to craft a compelling villain like lex,amanda waller and zod. Instead on injecting cringe inducing one liner jokes and making lame adaptations *cough civil war*

Attachments

• luthor.jpg
    luthor.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
T2 Trainspotting (2017)
5/10 some times there is a reason kung bakit hinde magandang bigyan ng sequel ang isang cult classic

Brimstone (2016)
7/10 This movie was a good movie in my opinion. The story was well- constructed, the themes were relevant and compelling
and the acting was extraordinary, especially the reverent and Dakota Fanning and that twist in the end

Jesse eisenberg's luthor was based from superman secret origins. View attachment 1202577

His motives are crystal clear in the film. You see, he views superman as some sort of paradox. He wants to prove a point that this god like figure wasn't all good despite his powers. That's he's just a fraud. As evident in his line,

"See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Jo, 'cause God is tribal. God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from Daddy's fist and abominations. I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be."

He almost did when he intelligently manipulated bruce's god complex and ptsd to turn him against the man of steel. He also took advantage clark's psychological and physical weaknesses just to make him stoop at a low level.

I think it's the opposite. Marvel writers should watch man of steel and bvs for them to learn how to craft a compelling villain like lex,amanda waller and zod. Instead on injecting cringe inducing one liner jokes and making lame adaptations *cough civil war*

There's no question on luthor's existence on the popular comics.trust me, jesse eisenberg is a good actor but I highly felt it could've been better if it wasnt him who portrayed the role..I had seen the new trailer of Justice League, and I find it ham up to this point.i've gotta see the whole movie first though before making any comments.I reckon JL prods need more creativity and mass appeal.Somehow the last civil war movie is kinda focused on the warring superhero but it's still very entertaining.
I'll wait and see Wonderwoman if it can do justice for the Justice League :lol:

===

The Aviator -10/10 movie's kinda lenghty but this a portrayal of the life of a lunatic millionaire.I love Leo's butt :lol: and hmm kinda did justice on how a mentally deranged aviator can cover up despite all the downs he's been thru.all's well by the end.I simply love it.

There's no question on luthor's existence on the popular comics.trust me, jesse eisenberg is a good actor but I highly felt it could've been better if it wasnt him who portrayed the role..I had seen the new trailer of Justice League, and I find it ham up to this point.i've gotta see the whole movie first though before making any comments.I reckon JL prods need more creativity and mass appeal.Somehow the last civil war movie is kinda focused on the warring superhero but it's still very entertaining.
I'll wait and see Wonderwoman if it can do justice for the Justice League :lol:

===

The Aviator -10/10 movie's kinda lenghty but this a portrayal of the life of a lunatic millionaire.I love Leo's butt :lol: and hmm kinda did justice on how a mentally deranged aviator can cover up despite all the downs he's been thru.all's well by the end.I simply love it.

So it all boils down to your personal bias. Despite jesse pulling off a good performance, you still called him boring and say " it's better if it wasn't him who played the role!!"

Your "criticism" was based on what you want from the film rather than what is actually presented to you.

"justice league needs more creativity and mass appeal"

No. Wannnabe critics need to stop the biased and unfair nitpicking. Your statement is a very good example of it. Considering all the effort in the visuals and the marketing behind the movie, you still had the audacity to make that claim. Zack snyder himself hide his family tragedy just to work on the film.

18670770_419688755090942_651155607085784670_n.jpg

Last edited:
winner! better than batman vs superman , better than suicide squad or avengers!
9.5/10
panoorin ko ulit sa weekend.
View attachment 314879

Attachments

• wonder-woman.jpg
    wonder-woman.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
^lookin forward to watching that too

======
I'd like to stay on topic

Pirates of the Carribean , on Stranger Tides -8/10 I like the mermaid scene and thE seemingly historical search for the Foubtain of Youth

=======
Gangs of New York 9/10 - Vallon's son seeks revenge on the butcher.set on the civil war era this movie is a clear depiction of slavery and how faith and religion divides people

=======
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford 7/10 -kinda lengthy and dramatic and seeks your understanding of why a killer kills.one thing's for sure, people's judgment gets clouded if you kill a "robinhood".time table runs 1860s circa.

Last edited:
WONDER WOMAN (copied from dceu thread)

kapanood ko lang kanina
Maganda ang movie I'll give it 8.5/10 It's really an awesome movie guys but I can't say if it's the best in DCEU. Maraming scenes na goosebumps-worthy and touching at nakakaiyak din ilang parts kalalaki kong tao hahaha. Humor is balanced just what I expected and needed it to be.
Nakakainlove si Gal Gadot isang proof na nman ng brilliance ni snyder dahil perfect ang pag cacast sa kanya. Kudos din kay Jenkins dahil binigyan niya ito ng sarili niyang touch.

The Fountain -6/10 this film attempted to mix fantasy with reality, I got bored.I wonder why it's got a high rating in imdb..this is a disappointing movie for hugh jackman and rachel weisz

===
The Prestige 10/10, wow director Christopher Nolan is brilliant.He brought out the best in magical conflict between Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale .keeps me thinking till the end :D

john wick 2 napanuod ko sa bus :thumbsup:

akala ko talaga pamimigay ni john ang aso niya sa huli :weep:

astig ni john, naiimagine ko tuloy kung maglalaban sila ni jason bourne lolz!

Wonder Woman 2017
9/10 It's funny, philosophical, memorable, interesting, gorgeous, bad-ass, and overall a great movie

Back
Top Bottom