Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Everything, everything 9/10 love love love hahaha. natuwa ako dito sa movie na ito. :yipee:

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017)
7/10 ok naman ito, maganda naman story and some actions medyo obvious CGI lang yung huli. makikita mo rin yung signature scenes sa Guy Ritchie movie
a fun movie and hoping for a sequel pero mukhang delikado kasi bagsak ang boxoffice

Alien: Covenant (2017)
8/10 well Im a fan of Sci-Fi so madali kung magustuhan ito. well Prometheus ay isa sa fave kong movie and this sequel is not bad. hoping din for next chapter
but just like King Arthur mukhang delikado kasi hinde masyadong kumita

Limitless (2011) - Bangis neto! Si Sherlock na naka drugs! Astig to si Bradley Cooper.

Alien Covenant. sequel ng Prometheus. ok naman ganda story kaso may plothole para sa akin kasi nahulaan ko na kung ano mangyayari haha

Boss Baby -8/10 grabeh ang cute talaga ni boss baby dito..masaya kwento ng palabas na to :D

Transformers Last Knight. 2017
:noidea: worst of this franchise IMO

1 day 8/10

Best of times 8/10

Thai movies yan, meron pa ko pinanonood na isa Cool Gel kaso hindi ko pa tapos, mainit na kasi laptop :lol:

The Informers (2008)
5/10 isa lang naman ang reason why i watched this to see Amber Heard nude :lol:

Siphayo
3/10 same reason, curiosity and nudity. walang wenta nanuod na lang sana ako ng lumang ST films. at least my twist yung story :lol:

The Circle (2017)
5/10 The story depicts a technological future that is nearly upon us, social media's power. it's not really that bad but uninteresting for me

The Fate of the Furious (2017)
3/10 i shut down my brain before re watching bka in that way ma enjoy ko na. but within the first 10 minutes I realised how horrible this movie was, no part of this movie made sense. I liked the previous movies of the franchise maybe up to Fast Five, very disappointed sa director taht made good action movies like Italian Job, Law Abiding Citizen and A Man Apart na lahat na enjoy ko. but this one the plot line is exactly like something a 12 year old boy has come up with after playing computer games. seriously Zombie Cars and Meta Humans ? :lol:

2:22 (2017)
5/10 I had low expectations of this movie. I was wrong. I enjoyed every moment of it. It is well acted and well executed. A simple yet gripping story-line that kept my attention right to the end. The pace is good

Black Butler (2014)
5/10 i have no idea sa anime or manga but this is actually entertaining naman ok ang story

Last edited:
Wonder Woman - 10/10 superb at ang ganda talaga ni Gal Gadot ;)

The Great Gatsby (2013)

"the story is great, visuals great but not quiet my type of movie; music is a bit off specially sa party part where they chose some modern electronic rap pieces. 6/10"

Tour de pharmacy

Dami kalokohan hahaha napasama pa si lance Armstrong lolz :lmao:

The Body (El Cuerpo) 2012 just a wtf movie, Did not expect that. :lol: :10:
Kaunting pelikula palang nakakagawa nito sa akin, :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom