Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Hitman's Bodyguard 9/10 - Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L Jackson.Super funny and awesome conbersations.Salma Hayek is just madahfkingly awesome:lol: tinatanong ako ng kapatid ko kanina bat daw ako tawa ng tawa.the signature ahole laugh from Samuel is just so hard to resist.

=====
Logan Lucky = Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig is at 8/10..its looks like an Ocean's movie type and I like the twist at the end :D

IT (2017)

- the best horror movie of 2017! highly recommended!
- 5/5

You'll float too!

Annabelle Creation 2017

-as of 2017, eto yung the best..dko pa napanood yung IT 2017 parang d pa showing..
-10/10

transformers the last knight 2/10 .. try nyo ko talaga tapusin pero nakaka antok talaga.. partida pa na transformers toy collector ako.

The Villainess - 8/10

Astig yun movie lalo na yun babaeng bida :giverose:

Annabelle: Creations

- it was good, as expected from the series
- 3.5/5

IT 2017

- hands down this is the scariest movie of the year
- highly recommended!
- 5/5

The Hitman's Bodyguard.
Transformer : The Last Knight.
Pirates of the Carribean : Deadman Tells no Tales

hheheh

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

Ilawod (2017)
5/10 decent horror but not scary, one reason lang naman why i watched this but disappointed wlan yung frontal nudity ni Iza :lol:

Northern Lights (2016)
5/10 generic na yung story maganda lang yung lugar, decent acting

Pwera usog (2017)
3/10 as i expected sa tagalog horror movie. kapapanuod ko lang but already forgot ang story :lol:

Dear Other Self (2017)
5/10 hinde ko naiintidihan yung story na ito, alternate reality ba yung dalawang siya. don't even understand the ending kung what is real.
lalo na hinde ko masyado na tutukan

Finally Found Someone (2017)
5/10 what do you expect sa tandem nila, nothing new

Bloody Crayons (2017)
5/10 disappointed sa hype, the story sux the acting iilan lang ang ok. i expected a lot

Can't Help Falling in Love (2017)
nakatulugan ko, maybe because wla naman akong eexpect na iba dito i let yung mga kasama ko manuod na lang

Baka bukas (2017)
710 the only good movie sa mga napanuod ko tagalog marathon, decent acting and story. but still may kulang pa they should have push it more from one kiss. i don't know why hinde ito commercially release, maybe being a dyke ay still taboo sa kulturang pinoy mas accept nila ang bakla

Ninja Party (2015)
7/10 i'm a little bit surprise na this is a good indie small budget film. High School girls in an all girls school nag organize ng orgy. may mga frontal nudity, tits, pwet at pututoy ng mga lalaki :lol: edgy

A Ghost Story (2017)
6/10 It's an experimental film with a plotless. It explores life and death, truth and meaninglessness, fulfillment, abandonment, the passage of time, and it comes to no conclusions.

The House (2017)
7/10 basta Will Ferrell film bebenta sa akin, kinda bias kasi I'am a fan

47 Meters Down (2017)
5/10 decent thriller, mas nagustuhan ko yung 12 feet deep and shallows.

2:22 (2017)
6/10 Overall I enjoyed this movie but I think it was more style than substance. The direction and visuals were excellent - it's possibly worth watching

Baby Driver (2017)
6/10 good action and fun, nothing special tho. It started out great, but it began to fall apart rapidly just after the halfway mark.

The Limehouse Golem (2016)
7/10 The Limehouse Golem" is a dark thriller with beautiful art direction and costumes in the Nineteenth Century in London and great performances
Lively and stylish period mystery that doesn't really bring all its themes and influences together. Overall, it is an excellent film.

Death Note (2017)
7/10 "this movie has suffered a low rating like many remakes, reboots, adaptions e.t.c and this is usually due to hardcore fans of the originals being too pretentious, most of whom will already have made their mind up about it before seeing it. The film is NOT an adaptation of the original Death Note. Although it follows some of the same beats and some characters have the same names, it is not an adaptation. This film is a re-imagining of the Death Note series in a new setting. I always try to watch these movies with fresh eyes and not let any feelings I have about the original material cloud my judgement, I prefer to see these movies as "alternate realities" because they usually do have changes to the original stories. There's a good chance you may like this if you don't compare or have no idea about the manga. "

Leatherface (2017)

- being a huge fan of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise, this sequel was good
- story was okay but gore was awesome
- 3.5/5

LOVE YOU TO THE STARS AND BACK
-10/10

~Highly recommended movie. I never expect much from this movie, kasi nga d naman gaano kaganda yung trailer, pero yung movie is WOW!
~Undoubtedly, the next John Lloyd to be.

Cult of chucky - 6/10 unti unti nang bumabalik sa original format na pure horror/slasher genre. Unline sa bride of chucky at seed of chucky na horror-comedy.

Memento 10/10 - awesome movie from Christopher Nolan , kinopya ata ng shutter island ang plot nito:lol:

=====

Wind River 7/10 - medyo mabagal phasing pero good enough..its about resolving a death of a teenager

Back
Top Bottom