Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

LOGAN LUCKY (2017)
8/10

8yuw77.jpg

ganda din
it's a good movie and ok ung casting
petmalu ung ginawa nilang pagnanakaw grabe lahat super planado
may mga funny scenes and had a nice twist

P.S.
natawa naman ako dun sa "Ocean's 7-Eleven"

Last edited:
Napanood ko kagabi yung 'LAST NIGHT'..
> funny.mysterious
>may twist... na siguro mahuhulaan mo agad kapag naka focus ka sa movie. :)

Pulp Fiction -9/10 one of the few Tarantino films that will confuse you hahahaha

=====
Thor Ragnarok -10/10 funny AF!so many cute antics from the characters..I just love the music used in this movie ..looks like a prelude to the infinitt wars..plus awesome cameo roles from matt damon, dr strange and stan lee

=====
Murder at Orient Express -9/10 although the early part of the movie almost made me asleep the half other part is just puzzling..I like how they ended the movie..but leaves me thinking about a few life realities specially justice

Just had a chance to marathon batman movies directed by christopher nolan

Batman Begins -10/10 very awesome portrayal by Christian Bale.Not a fan of fhe cmic series but hopefully this is as close as how batman really started .

=====
Batman: The Dark Knight -9/10 heath ledger's peformance is epic as the joker..so sad talaga for batman kasi mas mahal ni rachel dawes si two face

=====
Batman: The Dark Knight Rises 10/10 I watched it twice..sobrang nagandahan kasi ko..it was almost 3 hours pero very worth it..I loved to see the cat and the bat end up with each other on the ending..too bad akala ko may robin sequel to..sayang naman

Justice league movie

I thought Bruce Wayne was enough for me, but Lord, having my Khal Drogo & Batman in 1 movie is too much. The moment na nag pop yung scene ni Aquaman drinking whiskey and the fucking water splashing all over his Godly Bod, I went from drought to "drowning" real quick.HOLLLLYYYYY SHIIIIIT ang sexy talaga ni Jason Momoa, his voice is ughhh ay jusko, hahaha. He was expecting me to shriek like an idiot inside the movie house sooooo okay lang pota di ko mapigilan ang saya saya ko, nakita ko babies ko muntik na ako mapasigaw ng "Blackpink in the area!" Hahahaha. Amg saya sayaaa ko.❤

10/10

honga maam eh, di naman halata ang sayaaaa sayaaa mo :lmao:

bad genius - 10/10 -- sana makagawa ang pinoy ng ganitong movie.. highly recommended..

justice league - 9/10 -- si wonder woman and the flash nagdala.

Bad Genius - It's got a great story plus cute schoolgirls. I'm just a sucker for cute schoolgirls.

Justice league movie

I thought Bruce Wayne was enough for me, but Lord, having my Khal Drogo & Batman in 1 movie is too much. The moment na nag pop yung scene ni Aquaman drinking whiskey and the fucking water splashing all over his Godly Bod, I went from drought to "drowning" real quick.HOLLLLYYYYY SHIIIIIT ang sexy talaga ni Jason Momoa, his voice is ughhh ay jusko, hahaha. He was expecting me to shriek like an idiot inside the movie house sooooo okay lang pota di ko mapigilan ang saya saya ko, nakita ko babies ko muntik na ako mapasigaw ng "Blackpink in the area!" Hahahaha. Amg saya sayaaa ko.❤

10/10

Panalo itong post ni maam :10: :champ:

Mapanood na nga yung new hdts cpg ng J.L.2017

Justice League(Film)

8/10

di ako elibs sa plot. puzzle pa din sakin yung dream ni bruce sa BvS.

any movie titles english or bollywood na wala sa cinehan. parang pang entertainment n lng ang sinehan minsan walang sense. between 2015 up to latest 2017.
papanoorin ko pa lang american assassin n wala sa sinehan or maybe d lang ako updated :ohno: thanks in advance
maganda rin ung dangal ni amir khan.

Justice League (2017)
7/10 Wonder Woman & The Flash :champ:

Fairy Tail Dragon Cry (2017)
8/10 angas pa din ni Natsu,

Bad Genius (2017)
8/10 maganda ung kwento, ganda ni Grace,

Kingsman The Golden Circle (2017)
9/10 astig na sequel brandon, jb, lancelot , arthur, merlin, whiskey RIP..haha

What Happened to Monday (2017)
9/10 ganda ng kwento :10:

The Foreigner (2017) aka The Chinaman
9/10 ang astig ni jackie chan dito,kahit matanda na siya nakakasabay pa din sa mga fight scene..
Action/Crime siya walang halong comedy,

Last edited:
any movie titles english or bollywood na wala sa cinehan. parang pang entertainment n lng ang sinehan minsan walang sense. between 2015 up to latest 2017.
papanoorin ko pa lang american assassin n wala sa sinehan or maybe d lang ako updated :ohno: thanks in advance
maganda rin ung dangal ni amir khan.

pangit ng American Assasin. Opinyon ko lang

Back
Top Bottom