Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

How To Train Your Dragon in 3D. maganda ang story.

The Crazies (Horror) at Kick Ass (Comedy) the best! bago lang yan mga tol.

Shrek forever after... ok naman napatawa ako kahit papano,

incredible hulk:Dhbo lang:Dmaganda naman kahit paulit-ulit:lol:

Sherlock Holmes. Downey and Law take the top honors as the years best bro-mance, arguing like an old married couple while deep down knowing that they'd be lost without each other. The fact that Rachel McAdams is still hot as she was back in 2002 makes me want to watch the movie over and over again.

Last edited:
Last movie ive watched "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time"
For those people who played the game(like myself) dont expect that they followed the story line of the game and that's the freakn downfall of the movie.

"BUT" ganda parin ng story ng prince of persia na kanilang version. may moral lesson LOL!

Rate: minus the gore and the original storyline and the actor dont fit the prince(killer look kung prince eh at hindi malambot sa ibang tao at lalong hindi corny yung prince) 6.8/10!
10/10 (kasma ko GF ko) LOL!

When in Rome- ok lang..comdey at romance eh.. :rolleyes:

ganda parin yung girl sa forgetting sarah marshals..cute :pacute:

Wanted via HBO.

Wow, Those lips will surely drive any man and woman nuts! :cloud9:

KICK ASS!!! Sobrang ganda. Sayang di ko inabutan sa big screen, nagshowing kasi IronMan 2. Mas maganda pa naman to.

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

ndi ako masyadong satisfied sa story niya pero ok yung effects.
ganda talaga ni Gemma Arterton... yung guardian din ni Perseus sa Clash of the Titans.

Kung may huling bagay na nilagay sa bibig mo,akin naman anong huling movie na pinanood mo at maganda ba?
minsan kasi hirap malaman kung maganda ba yung movie na idadownload mo..Meron nga IMDB na nagbibigay ng ratings ng isang movie,pero iba pa din ang taste ng mga PINOY SYMBIANIZERS pagdating sa pagbibigay ng komento..:lol:

paki delete na lang po kung may nakapost ng ganito..

Tama po kayo diyan kuya, kasi depende rin iyan sa taste ng manonood. Kung sa iba eh maganda na sa kanila sa iba hindi. Like po ng pinanood ko na Iron Man 2 sabi daw nila napaka ganda pero para sa akin parang ganun rin wala masyadong action and even yung story hindi masyadong maganda. Opinion po. :p

prince of persia at robin hood :clap:

i didnt expect na ganun ang ending sa prince of persia.galing :clap:

robin hood - ok lang din :lol:

Sex Drive

The cat fight scene with the song "I Can't Fight This Feeling" is EPIC! Hands down. (Those two guys that are embracing each other makes me want to think that being a homo is kind of cool sometime.) :happy:

Back
Top Bottom