Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

x-men first class 9/10

much better than xmen origins wolverine

Green Lantern 9/10

X men 1st class 9/10

^have to agree with u miss, better than wolverine..

All AMerican Orgy
i thought this was American Pie-ish or National Lampoon or van wilder type of movie,but was somewhat disappointed, there where funny parts, but still i was kinda disappointed with the story..

Last edited:
@cinema
x-men first class 10/10

Kung Fu Panda 10/10

Depende yan kung sino kasama :lol:

@home
Rio 9/10

Sucker punch-- 7/10

This was my never story.. It's yours -- BabyDoll

A moment to remember . :10:

ganda pala talaga mga korean love story movies. :(

^ wow premiere night? swerte dito kasi samin walang 3D eh :ranting:.

Gusto ko din panuorin sa 3D sayang lang kung papanuorin ko ang movie of the year in 2d :cry:

Transformers: Dark of the Moon
9/10... -1 dahil sa wierd looking autobots:lol:

Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Yup, nagandahan ako. And it's my favorite among the 3 films so far. Ok talaga pag sa digital 3D pinanood. :salute:

Legend of the Guardians - the Owls of Ga'Hoole and Inception are probably the best movies I have watched in the first half of 2011.

watched Beastly last night. PLAIN STUPID and MEDIOCRE. Waste of time.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

ayus ang 3D :clap:
10/10

Back
Top Bottom