Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Guys, cool etong mga movies na to:
Fast Five, The Hangover I & II, The Ultimate Gift, Hitman(2007), Kung fu Panda I & II, Jumper, A-Team, 21. dami pang iba..:thumbsup:

kanina lang I watched "The Invicible"
ang matagal ko ng hinahanap...yehey!!!

Ang huli kong napanuod
"The Exorcism of Emily Rose"
ganda eh.. kahit mejo luma na...
:thumbsup:

the living of the dead, horror movie with very suspense and exciting, mula part 1 and 4, super ganda, i rate it :10:

braeking dawn pt.1.. ok naman.. para kayong nakapanood ng zombieland.. 2 movies in 1.. mukhang zombie si bellaT. :rofl:

pero a must see pa din..

i watched them all in 1 day....;)

51FYNHG224L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

lily.jpg

A-Review-of-The-Thing-Starring-Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead.jpg

63d3c_20110512_white_2.jpg

30-minutes-less-poster.jpg

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 ang napanood namin ng girlfriend ko just this Saturday and it was awesome!

Nabigyan ng justice ang kwento sa book ng Breaking Dawn, still bitin pa rin para sa akin... :weep: And happy to see the author, Stephenie Meyer in a cameo role...:clap:

Can't wait to see the second part of the movie! :excited:

Tasa ng Kape

@ken ingat sa dobol posting bro, baka mayari ka ng mga mods... :beat:

American Pie 3: The Wedding kakapanood ko lang last week... the best talaga American Pie Series... cant wait for American Reunion next year... :pray:

@ken ingat sa dobol posting bro, baka mayari ka ng mga mods... :beat:

American Pie 3: The Wedding kakapanood ko lang last week... the best talaga American Pie Series... cant wait for American Reunion next year... :pray:

:slap: oo nga bos.d ko nakita..thanks!:salute:
sori po mga bosing..:salute:

Harold and Kumar goes to White Castle

Eurotrip

10/10 :clap:

Immortals 7/10
maganda yung action scenes kaso di ko gusto yung story. Ang layo na sa greek mythology yung connection ng gods and titans sa movie.:slap:

Back
Top Bottom