Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Yung "300: rise of the empire" hindi ako maka relate, ewan ko kung bakit.
May first part yata yun. ampness.
pero komment ko lang kadiri siya kasi puro slomo yung dugo.

Sequel sya ng 300 - yung movie about Spartan and King Leonidas.

Di ko pa napapanood yung Rise of the Empire but Ive read that it does contain some crazy sex scene.

-----

This is what Ive watched yesterday:

Frances-Ha-Poster.jpg

isa na sa mga paborito ko!
black and white pero hindi ka ma-bore, frackin swear.
watched this with my brother and he enjoyed it kahit babae yung bida.
it's a romantic story sans the couple - magulo ba? just watchit!

if you've stumbled or read about the movie somewhere and it interests you then watch it.
well , if you're reading this now, I'm telling you - it's a sign. Panuorin mo Frances Ha.

Last edited:

the wolf of wall street

great. jordan belfort, that sick guy is great. :rock:
nice movie.

8.5/10

Michael Jordan: His Airness....

credit dun sa nag upload nito full video.. :rock:

di nakakasawang panuodin..........

View attachment 895719
Memories of Murder (2003)
based on true story! mapapaisip ka sa ending! :clap: :clap:

I would agree. Memories of Murder is one of those Korean movies that I really really liked. It's gripping and thought-provoking. The fact that the case has been unsolved all those years even made it even more mind-boggling. I was glued to the movie from start to finish and I almost heaved a sigh of relief when they ALMOST, ALMOST thought they had the killer. Brilliant movie.

"On the Job" One of the best filipino movie so far.. :peace:

Space-Pirate-Captain-Harlock-2013-BluRay-720p-800MB.jpg

Space Pirate Captain Harlock 2013
CG Animation Film

- story: in my opinion hindi ka makakarelate gaanu kung hindi mu pa nabasa
- style: I have to say, panalo yun effects basta overall movie composition amazing
- my judgement 8/10
- next to watch Police Story 2013

Commitment (K-Movie)

ung action at ung story ang nagpaganda, parang Secretly Greatly magkaiba lang ung sitwasyon nung bida

grade ko 6.5/10 :salute:

Journey To The Center Of The Earth (2008) - a bit boring sa start pero nabawi naman adventure pala

47 Ronin

medyo nag-alangan pa 'ko dito dahil medyo disappointing daw based on some reviews...
pero ayos naman. nagustuhan ko yung story lalo na't based pala siya sa totoong 47 ronin ng japanese history. :rock:

ang cool talaga ng one-on-one fight sequences ng mga samurai sa pelikula... :lol:

for me, 7/10. :yes:

Divergent

Nagandahan naman ako you can defo feel the sexual tension ni Four at Tris hihi at ang pogi lang talaga ni kuya Four eye candy talaga pati yung tats.

8/10

Last edited:

real steel sa HBO :lol:

matagal ko nang napanood 'to pero isa pa rin siya sa mga fun to watch na robot-themed movies na napanood ko. :rock:
medyo touching din kasi para sakin yung father-and-son issue dun sa story.

7.5/10

saw The Book Thief. It was good. Tried reading the book late last year but I didn't get past the first 2 chapters, too busy to do so. The story was good but there are parts that were sort of, dragging. If I would rate it, I'd give it 7.5 stars out of 10.

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

Kaka-DL ko lang kasi. :lol:

Ganda pala. Na-enjoy ko naman panoorin since fan din ako ng legendarium ni Sir Tolkien simula nung mapanood ko yung LOTR trilogy. Ang dami ko ring bagong nalamang tidbits. :)
Fav moment ko yung duel nila Gandalf the Grey & Sauron sa Dol Guldur. Lumalakas na ang dark lord. :rock:

Looks like Smaug will unleash hell sa part 3. Can't wait. :dance:

8.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

mukhang wala magawa sa buhat TS ah.. try mo THIRST.. click mo lang sige ko...

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

Kaka-DL ko lang kasi. :lol:

Ganda pala. Na-enjoy ko naman panoorin since fan din ako ng legendarium ni Sir Tolkien simula nung mapanood ko yung LOTR trilogy. Ang dami ko ring bagong nalamang tidbits. :)
Fav moment ko yung duel nila Gandalf the Grey & Sauron sa Dol Guldur. Lumalakas na ang dark lord. :rock:

Looks like Smaug will unleash hell sa part 3. Can't wait. :dance:

8.5/10

If I'm not mistaken, part 3 will also be shown in 2 parts. first part is in Dec and the last part will be Dec 2015. I hope I'm wrong in this one.

Snowpiercer 2013

8/10 great end of the world theme

Synecdoche New York

9/10 a mind fvck film, definitely mapapaisip ka

13 Sins

8/10 great thriller

47 Ronnin

8/10 good watch

If I'm not mistaken, part 3 will also be shown in 2 parts. first part is in Dec and the last part will be Dec 2015. I hope I'm wrong in this one.

ganun? aw... much better kung isa lang.

pero thinking about it, very possible na 2 parts nga since mahaba pa yung itatakbo ng story...
after nilang talunin si Smaug, for sure ipapakita din dun yung paglipat ng forces ni Sauron sa Mordor tsaka kung paano niya naging ally si Saruman. pati na rin yung story nung Eye of Sauron.
mahaba-haba nga yun. :slap:

ganun? aw... much better kung isa lang.

pero thinking about it, very possible na 2 parts nga since mahaba pa yung itatakbo ng story...
after nilang talunin si Smaug, for sure ipapakita din dun yung paglipat ng forces ni Sauron sa Mordor tsaka kung paano niya naging ally si Saruman. pati na rin yung story nung Eye of Sauron.
mahaba-haba nga yun. :slap:
that's true. if you would notice, Desolation of Smaug was over 2hrs. Peter Jackson has a knack for really loooooong movies :sleep: but I'm really not complaining since the movie is really good.

tsaka knowing that it was a blockbuster, well, if you're the distributor, wouldn't you take advantage of the money you're going to rake in?

again, as long as it's worth the wait, then that's fine.

House of Wax

ayun natuwa ako kung paano pinatay si Paris Hilton.
Hindi ganon kagory, pero napatili ako nung pinutol yung daliri nung bida.

6/10

Back
Top Bottom