Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

PEE MAK 2: REVENGE OF MAE NAK

*****Ibang characters compare sa pee mak ni Mario Maurer. May comedy pa rin pero mas nakakatawa yung una. Kahit ilang ulit ko na napanuod tawang-tawa pa rin ako. Dito sa pangalawa "ok" lang. hehe. Pati mga actors eh "ok" lang din. :p

5/10 - naiko-compare ko kasi sa nauna. Mas maganda yung una.

KILLER TOON

*****Salamat sa mga nabasa ko dito na nakapanuod nyan at dahil dun pinanuod ko ito. Takot talaga ako sa Web-toons ng Korea kaya may impact ito sa akin. Maganda yung story as expected sa Korean movies. :)

9/10 - di kasi gory. :p

The Maze Runner - 6.5/10 ok lang

Equalizer - 7/10 astig ng movie na ito. Denzel Washington :rock:

Last edited:
The Hoobit: The Battle of Five Armies
7/10
may parts na dissapointing pero maganda yung scenes during the battle.

Last edited:
The Hobbit Battle of Five Armies

I was so excited to watch this movie.Idk nakulangan ako.I just sorrows me to what it has ended to-Death of the Durin clan.HIndi ko kayang tanggpin, charot:lol: NOnetheless, the effects are good, cool fight scenes specially with that of Orlando Bloom's. I rarely ever notice Luke Evans presence maybe just at the first part of the story.Still cant help admire the handsome Elf King Thranduil.Of course humor as usual from Bilbo is great.I wished they have made the ending alittle better. I have a lot of questions in mind that even if you watch Lord of the Rings sequel still wouldnt justify the ending.
i rate this 9/10 sana kung mas maganda ending 10 :lol:

praybet Benjamin
its like the first time when i saw it, nakaka-tawa pa din.

Stonehearst asylum
7/10 ok naman yung story tho predictable yung ending, pero nandun si crush Kate kaya sulit na

Predestination
8/10 tho huli ko na agad sa beginning palang, maybe becuz sa dami na me na watch na time travel films
but still good watch

Only Lovers Left Alive
7/10 different approach for a vampire flick

The Gifted
6/10 2 hotness pwede na

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Magnificent spectacle, especially in 3D, and for the most part a faithful rendering of the ending of Tolkien's book.

black night

it looks like shake rattle in roll in filipino version

nakaka-inggit yung mga nakapanood na ng battle of five armies :lol:

----------

The Wrestler (Balik-tanaw)

Great drama.
Nakakalungkot talaga kapag yung isang bagay na gustong-gusto mong gawin eh magiging threat sa kalusugan mo. Tapos in the end, pinili mo pa ring gawin yun despite the warnings given to you dahil yun lang yung mundo na pakiramdam mo eh kinabibilangan mo.

Galing ng performance nila Mickey Rourke & Marisa Tomei.

7.5/10

home alone II it didnt change the fact na natatawapa pa din ako on that movie at my age huwaw

Annabelle :lol:

So sa gulat ko napasigaw akong malakas :laugh: at hininto panonood baka atakihin ako sa puso :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom