Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Hot Pursuit - 4/10
overacting halos lahat ng actors... lalo na si sofia vergara. Talagang binebenta lang nila yun boobs niya. hehe

kid kulafo
4/5

maganda naman ang story straight forward walang masyadong kadramahan..:approve:

The Pursuit of Happyness 10/10 - nkkinspire, ganda din

The Hobbit 1,2 and 3 9/10 astig! pero pag ikaw yung taong hindi gusto ng maraming dialogue di bagay sayo to haha

Action-packed. Epic ang re-telling ni Zack Snyder sa Battle of Thermopylae.

8/10

- - - - - - - -

300: Rise of an Empire

Astig din ang action sequences... at ayos din naman ang kwento. Pero mas superior pa rin ang first part para sakin.
Medyo irita lang ako kay Aeschylus dahil mas mukha siyang Mexicano kesa Greek. lol.

7/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Jungle - 6/10
just watched it for the laughs and jean claude van damme :lol:

WarGames: The Dead Code 9/10

ang ganda nung movie nakaka thrilled sya for me na mahilig sa computer

I, Frankenstein - 7/10 I expected too much from this movie.okay na rin.Just too amazed how 15 years can change a person's look.The lady angel there was the star of the Lord of the Rings II

====
Avengers, Age of Ultron - 9/10 I still liked the first edition compared to this but, yeah just the same very awesome and entertaining

The Boy Next Door - 6.5/10

Panalong panalo yung sex scene ni JLo. Haha.

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

dragon blade ni jacky chan astig un

Chappie - 8/10 nice movie about robots

Project Almanac - 7/10 ok naman lahit predictable

FF7 - 10/10 worth to watch

Last edited:

Pitch Perfect 2 (7/10)
Masmaganda pa rin yung 1st movie for me. Marami pa rin funny scenes though.

avengers age of ultron. ok ang movie pero kakalungkot ending para sa iron man fans na tulad ko. quit na si iron man sa team.

Avengers 2, pero sayang kung panoorin mo sa IMAX. Antayin na lang daw ang directors cut.

Back
Top Bottom