Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Ant-man. 10/10

Watched it on 3D. Satisfied naman ako sa bayad.

The story is well-tailored plus the concept of shrinking the distance between atoms is something new.
It's not just seeing a hero on screen, they explain the underlying principle on how that hero can do such thing.

Ant man is amazing, a man that can shrink while maintaining it's energy and density.

The writer has a good sense of humor. :lol: Super tawa talaga ako sa mga characters!

Ant-man is a sci-fi, comedy and drama movie. Drama because it also talks about family and what we are willing to sacrifice to protect the people we love.

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

Jurassic World - so far okay naman

the break up playlist 8/10. for me walang chemistry sina piolo at sarah. ok naman yung movie hindi pilit yung pag papa-kilig.

just the way you are 7/10 buti na lang at lizquen yung bida dahil kung hindi ay naku flop. pilit yung pag papasok nung mga product sa movie.

Pixels

- okay na pampalipas oras
- 4/5

MAD MAX Fury Road - hanep ! . maaksyon !

Last edited:

(Balik-tanaw...)

Fury & Furious 7 - 8/10

- - - - -

Nightcrawler - 7.5/10

The Theory of Everything - 7.7/10

Minions - 9/10 basta nakakatuwa yong mga minions.buti pa sila may purpose sa buhay:lol:

===
Spy - 8/10 super funny ala james bond ang peg :lol:

====
Jurassic world - 10/10 i cant recall how many times ive watch this sa bus, still has the same effect on me ..super loves chris pratt:wub:

====
Crazy Beautiful You - kathniel movie sa bus, basta ewww to as usual :rofl: 4/10..lang kwenta

The Mists of Avalon. Last movie na napanood ko. Comedy nga e dahil nang nag share ako ng movie ng The Mists of Avalon sa *traditions and beliefs* ay pinanood ko din siya dito. Dito ko na siya pinanood. Maganda siya at wala ako ginawa kungdi umiyak na umiyak. I mean not hagulgol as in but panay tulo ang luha ko. Then, ang sakit ng mata ko sa kakaiyak dahil nakakaiyak talaga ang movie.

Sobra.

Ito iyon ===> http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1292686

Last edited:

dark shadow 7/10- ok lang yung movie, okay na din na vampire si johnny depp.

ted 9/10 the cutest teady bear i ever seen.

Seventh Son

Ayos naman. Though passable siya.

6.8/10

Mission Impossible : Rogue Nation 10/10

It never failed my expectations from airplane stunts t motorcycle and car chase, this movie is extremely recommended for action movie aficionados.The best from the last 5 movies so far ..:thumbsup:

para sa hopeless romantic okay din kaso pina epal pa yung barreto at pascual. 8/10

Unfriended

An "okay" film. Unique ang story-telling and mej creepy din nang konti yung idea.
All in all, it's passable.

6.5/10

Sinister. 8/10. Scary enough.

Fant4stic - Grade F
Actors do not show their interest. Flat line until the end. CGI doesn't work either, yung alam mong green screen ang gamit. Unbalanced action scenes. Do not watch this movie! You have been warned! Watch the first 2005 instead(it also sucked in some way tho).

The Breakup Playlist - Grade B+
Local movie that has less modern Filipino movie cliches. Not that usual Star Cinema movie.

Last edited:

Attack on Titan

- little disappointed with this live action adaptation
- medyo iniba yung story at pangit nung mga titans haha
- abangan ko pa rin part 2 next month
- 3/5

Last edited:

Initial D: Legend - Awakening

Being an Initial D fan, ayos naman siya.
Though rehash nga lang ng AE86-FD from First Stage yung kwento... Dami ding ginawang changes.
Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the sequel.

7/10

Attack on Titan (2015) - Grade C+
Dahil napanood ko yung anime, I was like *SPOILERS* "Mamamatay si Mikasa dito? Dfq's this sh**?!" Exactly my expression. Events are dominated by preparations for the sequel which was shown during the mid credits. Tho it was entertaining and creepy.

Last edited:
Attack on Titan
Many flaws and stupid act, ang galing ng mga bida d2 kahit di nagtraining basta sabihan lang ng fly naging expert na agad sa pag ala-spiderman.. More on fantasy kahit ano puede mangyari.. And at the end mapapatanong ka na lang, bakit hindi sila gumawa ng bunker? ung ala resident evil na may city sa ilalim, nakagawa sila ng napakataas na wall pero hindi gumawa ng bunker???

5/10 for live action fantasy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom