Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

neverend.jpg

Never ending story

7/10

Bitin yun kwento
:slap:

Frank (2014) - Grade B-
Kind of an artsy film with a comic relief that mixes light and dark tone in a musical way. The comedy was not the LOL type tho. You might get bored.

Batman: The Mask of phantasm

View attachment 231961
definitely one of the best batman film. It's the first one too na nakacapture ng character(sorry adam west) sa movies inspiring batman forever. Saktong sakto ang swabeng boses ni Kevin conroy para sa dark knight. Para maging effective ang fillm, kailangang mong maportray convincingly ang tatlong divisions ni batman.

First ang playboy, asshole and billionaire na si bruce wayne. Then, ang true Bruce wayne na emotionally scarred at tormented ng kanyang nakaraan. Finally, ang batman vigilante na ginagamit ni bruce bilang embodiment or symbol ng conviction niya.

Nahuli lahat yun ng boses ni conroy, directing ni bruce timm at radomski. Pati na ang excellent writing ni alan burnett.

Maliban sa origins ng character(mula sa early days niya bilang vigilante, first love hanggang sa nakuha niya inspiration ng costume niya)

View attachment 232037

ang isa sa pinaka epic na aspect ng film ay ang boses ni Mark Hamill bilang joker

View attachment 232040

sa mga fans ng star wars orignal trilogy, makikila niyo siya bilang ang actor ng gumanap bilang Luke skywalker

maliban sa ilang plot holes, definitely must watch ang film na to sa mga batman fans. One of the best super hero animated films definitely on par or arguably better sa Batman:Under the red hood. I can say na mas naenjoy ko to compared sa dark knight trilogy ni nolan na inemulate ang style ng movie na to.

and damn, ang ganda rin ng soundtrack ng film

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 0
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BatmanPhantasmYearOne.jpg
    BatmanPhantasmYearOne.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 0
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
  • mark-hamill.jpg
    mark-hamill.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 3
  • tumblr_lhq64nlrti1qgjvrso1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lhq64nlrti1qgjvrso1_500.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Heneral Luna (2015) - Grade A
Intense, thrilling biopic movie that starred awesome actors. They all acted their parts fantastically. Gave me goosebumps on some scenes because of it's high-quality direction. One scene to be exact *spoilers free* is the one long shot of the character's background. Forget Star Cinema, forget GMA Films, watch these type of movies. Ipapamulat sa'yo ang tunay na pagkaPilipino. Mapapa putang ina ka at punyeta sa ganda ng pagkakaayos ng pelikulang ito. This is the second Filipino movie that made me this hype. First was On the Job. These are must watch films. WATCH IT GUYS!

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

ito ang pinanuod ko this week

angels and demon matagal na to 2006 ata pero ang ganda nito catholic church vs illuminati...:excited:

attack on titan di ko maxadong nagustuhan mejo malayo sa inaasahan ko yung ending...ang wierd...

deliver us from evil haayyy naku nagsisi ako bat pinanuod ko to mag isa...ganda nito :thumbsup:

divergent at insurgent futuristic...ganda ng story but you have to watch both kc book1 at book2 yan...

Last edited:

Insidious - Chapter 3

Still gave me a few slight gulat-moments at the end (panoorin mo ba naman ng madaling-araw at ikaw lang ang gising lol!) pero ewan ko, parang naging medyo generic na para sakin yung kwento. But still, it's a nice prequel.

7/10

- - - - -

Pulp Fiction (Rewatched)

Maganda. Ayos talaga yung pagkaka-interlaced ng mga kwento ng bawat characters.
Badtrip lang talaga yung nangyari kay Marsellus :lol:

8/10

- - - - - - -

Fight Club (Rewatched)

"The first rule of Fight Club is you never talk about Fight Club."

8.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
The Visit (2015)

- M Night Shyamalan is finally back in horror!
- nice story and the kids are superb
- nice twist at the end
- 4.5/5

Suspiria ( 1977 )
not ur typical horror story na uso ngayun, but still great classic horror

Amores perros ( 2000 )
great story, 1 of the best mexican film na napanuod ko

About Elly , The Stoning of Soraya M. , The Past
great middle eastern film, basta maganda lahat yan

8/10 for the movies

Last edited:
Terminator Genisys (2015) - Grade B
Sci-Fi comeback for the Terminator series since Rise of the Machines. Never mind the Salvation thing. Loved the typical time travel, tho it had some inconsistency and loved the robot humor.

Antman- 7/10 Not your usual marvel story na malakas ang appeal :lol: for me this is a so so mvie from the same prod outfit but humor is cool

======
So It's YOu - carla abellana and TOm Rodrigues, nothing to admire on this movie but the beauty of carla and tom only, i rate it 4/10 :lol:

Terminator: Genisys

Ayos na reboot/sequel ng Terminator franchise. Para sakin, it delivered naman.
Ang cute talaga ni Daenerys. :lol:

7.5/10

- - - - -

Tomorrowland

T'was okay naman. Hindi ko lang na-enjoy nang todo yung overall viewing experience.
Siguro wala na sa panlasa ko ang mga ganitong klaseng pelikula (family-oriented movies). :lol:

6.5/10

- - - - - - - -

The Truman Show

A very nice movie. At ngayon ko lang talaga napanood 'tong movie na 'to... Nakngputs :lol:
Nagustuhan ko yung kwento. Maganda rin ang performance ni Jim Carrey... Definitely one of his best movies.

8/10

El Presidente (2012) - Grade C-
I admired the production design, the sequence of events but it was obviously bias. Controversies chose sides. Another thing is, acting. Some were under acting, only few acted great.

Metro Manila (2013) - Grade B
World class indie film which gives audience a lot of impressions. It shows the normal life of every Filipinos. Flaws were made, in my opinion, but I am not a director just a movie goer so I really don't understand some of that.

Bonifacio: Ang Unang Pangulo (2014) - Grade B+
The production design and acting were outstanding. The transition of sequence is unclear. It was supposed to be a narrative movie but the 'present day' actor is somehow irrelevant.

Tomorrowland (2015) - Grade B
Time travelling stuff at its best but with a twist. Family-friendly-and-sci-fi centered movie. Loved the whole of it but some scenes made me bore.

Tomorrowland 8.5/10 - I love this kind of movie, Kesa sa mga aldub/Pastillas Girl na yan :evillol:

Jurassic World

T'was okay. Panalo sakin yung huling sequence.
Seeing that T-Rex + Raptor battling that OP Indominus Rex is... corny. But epic. Corny but epic. Parang Pacific Rim lang :lol:

7.5/10

Heneral Luna- 9/10 grabe box office kahapon sa sinehan comedy din pala ito tawanan sa sinehan sa mga banat ni Heneral Luna. Asahan ko na si Gregorio Del Pilar naman sa susunod. :lol:

Inside Out - 7.5/10 ok naman na pang-family movie

Pixels - 7/10 nakakatuwang isipin na makikita ko ulit ung mga old school games na nilalaro ko dati.

Last edited:
A Christmas Horror Story
7/10 nasa surprise ako na maganda rin kwento nito, better than Shake Rattle and Roll tuwing Christmas

Spy 2015
7/10 ok nakakatawa, since Bridesmaid naging fan na ako ni McCarthy

You're My Boss
6/10 maganda pla sa Batanes

Hidden 2015
8/10 I found it to be really good

The Visit
5/10 terrible :lol:

Tomorrowland
6/10 ok narin, for kids

Last edited:
Back