Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Split

It was good. So good that I decided to download Unbreakable :lol:
And balita ko magkaka-sequel daw 'to para maipagsama na finally yung story ng Unbreakable & Split. Looks like Shyamalan finally found his mojo again. Nice. lol

8/10

-----------------------

Gold

It was good for me. Kinda reminiscent of The Wolf of Wall Street siguro dahil dun sa "fraud" part. Nice twist though.

7/10

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

Mine (2016)
6/10 The films revolves around this marine who is stuck in a land mine and while there is not much to do on that situation. I found it interesting and this becomes a battle of endurance of the mind as it is of the body with unexpected twists

Lavender (2016)
7/10 This was an unsuspected surprise. I did not have much exception about this film and by the end I was surprisingly satisfied by the experience. This is a ghost story that glides on atmospheric buildup and unhurried storytelling and not to get a jump scare out of the audience. Lavender creates a world of hallucinatory reality.

Sleepless (2017)
5/10 This is another good cop/bad cop, is he or isn't he, kind of flick. The story makes no sense, i found it a normal movie there is nothing interesting about anything in this movie just for 1 time watch

Split (2016)
7/10 Shyamalan's mojo is definitely back, helped by the superb acting of McAvoy and Anya Taylor-Joy. This movie starts out as a sweet psychological thriller, the best I've seen in a long time. The overall performances are superb, as are all technical aspects. luv the cameo of Bruce Willis from Unbreakable that i watched years ago

Rings (2017)
6/10 been a fan of Ringu ever since the 90's pati yung American version ay na enjoy ko naman. this movie is not that bad actually but not that good either, but i think it will pass as a stand alone film. wla akong planong e connect sa earlier films

Sadako v Kayako (2016)
4/10 no way that this is better than Ring 2017, pwede na palipas oras

Dig Two Graves (2014)
5/10 A teenage girl makes a Faustian pact with a trio of gypsies who promise that they can use the occult to bring back her recently dead brother in return for the life of an innocent person of their choosing.A horror movie with childhood nostalgia and tragedy, a cult, mysterious gypsies, people haunted by dark secrets of their past, magic, etc. And it's all tied together with a very satisfying ending.

Kicks (2016)
6/10 Brandon is poor. So poor that while his friends Rico and Albert have a fresh pair of kicks, Brandon's look like he got them at least one or two years ago. So with him hustling candy bars to get some nice shoes, naturally when someone takes them he wants to get them back. Problem is, the person who took them is Flaco. A local hoodlum who is definitely about that life but can Brandon step up, either with help or on his own, and take back what's his? Or is he still a boy and not yet a man?it shows the life in a ghetto black community in the USA

The Love Witch (2016)
6/10 A modern-day witch uses spells and magic to get men to fall in love with her. The film's design evokes the feel of the late 60's and early 70's, Technicolor, gorgeous set design and costumes you really feel like watching an old film parang La La Land

Last edited:

Mine (2016)
6/10 The films revolves around this marine who is stuck in a land mine and while there is not much to do on that situation. I found it interesting and this becomes a battle of endurance of the mind as it is of the body with unexpected twists

Lavender (2016)
7/10 This was an unsuspected surprise. I did not have much exception about this film and by the end I was surprisingly satisfied by the experience. This is a ghost story that glides on atmospheric buildup and unhurried storytelling and not to get a jump scare out of the audience. Lavender creates a world of hallucinatory reality.

Sleepless (2017)
5/10 This is another good cop/bad cop, is he or isn't he, kind of flick. The story makes no sense, i found it a normal movie there is nothing interesting about anything in this movie just for 1 time watch

Split (2016)
7/10 Shyamalan's mojo is definitely back, helped by the superb acting of McAvoy and Anya Taylor-Joy. This movie starts out as a sweet psychological thriller, the best I've seen in a long time. The overall performances are superb, as are all technical aspects. luv the cameo of Bruce Willis from Unbreakable that i watched years ago

Rings (2017)
6/10 been a fan of Ringu ever since the 90's pati yung American version ay na enjoy ko naman. this movie is not that bad actually but not that good either, but i think it will pass as a stand alone film. wla akong planong e connect sa earlier films

Sadako v Kayako (2016)
4/10 no way that this is better than Ring 2017, pwede na palipas oras

Parang survival movie po ba yung Mine?

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (2017) - 7/10
A good but not great sequel and a semi-filler movie for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The writing and visual effects are amazing as always. I love how adventure-filled and family-centric this movie is. The awkard jokes, however, are still present.

F&f8 10/10

Last edited:

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (2017) - 7/10
A good but not great sequel and a semi-filler movie for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The writing and visual effects are amazing as always. I love how adventure-filled and family-centric this movie is. The awkard jokes, however, are still present.

di pa naman to rinelease ah lol

The Void (2016)
5/10 Indie horror flick about a group of people being held in a hospital, by a bunch of crazy cultists, when they learn that the hospital is also inhabited by vicious creatures.
The film is a lot of fun for people that love low-budget horror movies, especially the kind that came out in the 1980s. It's got some great gore, some cool 80s style effects and an awesome 80s style soundtrack. The movie is like going back in time to the 1980s, if you remember what horror movies were like then.

Dig Two Graves (2014)
6/10 A little girl is haunted by the death of her older brother and is offered a bargain by a strange trio of gypsies to bring him back, at a price.
kinda started slow but it pick up sa story at naging interesting, was this a horror? Was it a drama? Or was it a little in between?

From a House on Willow Street (2016)
5/10 the story is not really that surprising but para pang palipas oras na horror pwede narin

Ratter (2015)
4/5 A young graduate student is tormented by a stalker who hacks into her electronic devices and monitors her every move. Potentially a good film spoiled by having no end. and this is all shot from the perspective of computer webcams and cell phone cams. the reason i stay that long and finish the film kasi maganda yung artista..:lol:

A Dark Song (2016)
5/10 this kind of horror is not for everyone actually more of a drama ito with supernatural. A determined young woman and a damaged occultist risk their lives and souls to perform a dangerous ritual that will summon a Guardian Angel that will grant them what they want.

Last edited:
Railroad Tigers (2016) - 7/10
Expect a Jackie Chan film with more train stunts than physical combat. Simple action-comedy plot. Villains are just being funny at all times. The mood is very light but the theme is actually dark.

The Founder (2016) - 9/10
See the philosophical point of view of the innovator of one of the most famous fast food eatery in the world, McDonald's. Another film that made me research for the history of the main conflict. Greatly filmed and acted. If you're business minded, you should check this out.

Shutter Island - twisted plot 9/10

=====
Django Unchained - gross slavery but 9/10

=====
Guardians of the Galaxy , all because of baby groot I rate this 9/10

=====
THE Departed - naguluhan ako kaya 8/10 lang to sakin.nagpatayan lang ung mga bida parang timang hajhaja

The fate of the furious. It was OA. Pero ok rin kasi nasundan ko na ever since.

Back
Top Bottom