Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Small Town Crime (2017)
7/10 crime/thriller, An alcoholic ex-cop (Hawkes) finds the body of a young woman and, through an act of self-redemption, becomes hell-bent on finding the killer. Nothing new sa story but executed well so naging maganda

Lucky (2017)
7/10 Lucky walks the thin line between being an exploration of death and a celebration of life, because it manages to be both.

Last Flag Flying (2017)
8/10 Last Flag Flying is a comedy/drama, Cranston is absolute comedic gold. Great cast well acted pati me nadadala at naaalala ang HS days ko
nakiki nostalgic...

Columbus Circle (2012)
7/10 Thriller, the premise is nothing new. A good watch, very entertaining. The plot may not exactly shine but the accomplished actors make up for its shortcomings

Jigsaw (2017)
6/10 i tried to like it kasi fave ko yung franchise but mixed feelings prang kulang

13 Sins (2014)
6/10 I've always liked psychological thrillers, and though I wasn't particularly blown away, "13 Sins" is a good pick

We Are What We Are (2013)
6/10 The movie itself is beautifully developed to create both a very plausible realism and very well defined characters. Not bad for a remade of a Mexican horror

It (2017)
7/10 i like this more han the original, hinde scary but watchable for children

Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
8/10 same i luv this more than the original, tho hinde naman talaga ito remake. Great story just sad n flop ito waiting still for a sequel

Last edited:
I, TONYA (2017)
8/10

dnnbpx.jpg

true story film tungkol sa life ni Tonya Harding isang Olympic ice skater
lumaki sya sa piling ng kanyang sobrang strict, pusong bato at abusive na mother na nagpush sa kanya na maging best ice skater
kya lumaki syang strong, maldita, at competitive
hanggang sa nkapag asawa sya ng isang loving but abusive na partner and it's a rough and whirlwind relationship
and there's this incident na nagpabago ng kanyang career
best performance by Margot Robbie ang hirap ng role nya dito at nagtrain sya mag ice skate for months for this role
and also Allison Janney na for sure manalo as Best Supporting Actress sa Oscars
ang payat dito ni Sebastian Stan a.k.a. Bucky (Winter Soldier)
all in all, ok nmn medyo mahaba sya and it felt kinda boring sometimes but nabawi sa highlights ng film
although drama sya may mga funny scenes din

P.S.
ung the 'incident' a.k.a. the Harley Quinn scene

Last edited:
Kung may huling bagay na nilagay sa bibig mo,akin naman anong huling movie na pinanood mo at maganda ba?
minsan kasi hirap malaman kung maganda ba yung movie na idadownload mo..Meron nga IMDB na nagbibigay ng ratings ng isang movie,pero iba pa din ang taste ng mga PINOY SYMBIANIZERS pagdating sa pagbibigay ng komento..:lol:

paki delete na lang po kung may nakapost ng ganito..

The Crucifixion 2017
Mystery/Thriller ‧ 1h 30m

- True Story sya at maganda
:clap:

MAZE RUNNER: THE DEATH CURE (2018)
8/10

2wlu9oz.jpg

ganda din it was a good finale to the trilogy
ung ang tagal mo hinintay ang sequel nato dahil na move ng na move ang release date
na delay ang shooting nito dahil sa accident na nangyari kay Dylan O'Brien while on the set ng movie nato
worth it naman and it never fails to give the intense thrills and suspense
this is the death cure and literally there is death talaga
yung akala mong patay na pero buhay pa pala at yung di mo inexpect eh namatay
yeah basta sa mga tulad ko sumubaybay nito may mga shocks and surprises dito
all in all, it was an action packed adrenaline rush at halo halong emotion ang mararamdaman mo watching this
i must say there will be tears and sadness because this final installment comes to a dramatic end

P.S.
i like the jump off the building scene, nalula ako dun pota watching that shot tapos sa sinehan pa big screen

Last edited:
attachment.php

The Barker - 5/10

Sakto lang yun movie hindi maganda hindi rin pangit.. sakto lang :lol: napaka swerte ni empoy!!! win win win :champ:

attachment.php

Day of the Dead: Bloodline - 6/10

Nagulat ako sa movie na to! buti wala nakakita dito samin haha... saka iba tawag ng zombie dito hindi walkers :lol:

Attachments

• MV5BMDMwNGY1MTgtNThiOC00YzIxLTk1OTAtZDI4ODIyZjhkYzk4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI5NjIyMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,.jpg
    MV5BMDMwNGY1MTgtNThiOC00YzIxLTk1OTAtZDI4ODIyZjhkYzk4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI5NjIyMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 673
  • MV5BMjE2MTg1NDQ2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDkxMzMzNDM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg
    MV5BMjE2MTg1NDQ2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDkxMzMzNDM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 670
MAZE RUNNER: THE DEATH CURE (2017)
8/10

http://i68.tinypic.com/2wlu9oz.jpg

ganda din it was a good finale to the trilogy
ung ang tagal mo hinintay ang sequel nato dahil na move ng na move ang release date
na delay ang shooting nito dahil sa accident na nangyari kay Dylan O'Brien while on the set ng movie nato
worth it naman and it never fails to give the intense thrills and suspense
this is the death cure and literally there is death talaga
yung akala mong patay na pero buhay pa pala at yung di mo inexpect eh namatay
yeah basta sa mga tulad ko sumubaybay nito may mga shocks and surprises dito
all in all, it was an action packed adrenaline rush at halo halong emotion ang mararamdaman mo watching this
i must say there will be tears and sadness because this final installment comes to a dramatic end

P.S.
i like the jump off the building scene, nalula ako dun pota watching that shot tapos sa sinehan pa big screen

Mas ok ba kesa sa over hype na Hunger Games? Ung part 2 ng Allegiant wala pa din eh.

WONDER (2017)
8.5/10

beiotf.jpg

ganda it's an inspiring movie about acceptance and kindness
it's a touching story of a boy born with facial deformity who tries to fit in school where others do not accept him because of his looks
and he experienced bullying
this movie is also about family ties, family issues, and true friendship
i like that it tells the story from different perspectives of the characters in their point of view
another great performance by Jacob Tremblay and all of the cast
all in all, it's well worth watching very timely sya
it's heartwarming and it will make you teary eyed and sad but happy at the same time
there are good quotes in here too
if you are looking for an uplifting, feel good movie, panoorin mo to

P.S.
may cameo ung isang star wars character dito

Last edited:
Crooked House (2017)
6/10 a really good murder mystery thriller, tho nahulaan k kng sino ang pumapatay

Kickboxer: Retaliation (2018)
5/10 decent action naman kung gusto m lang ay to watch action but story malamya
pero all star cast even a great soccer player was here ,Ronaldhino

Mom and Dad (2017)
7/10 crazy plot, Imagine if the instinct to nurture suddenly became the impulse to kill?! Parents, through some sort of virus or plague, ruthlessly hunt their offspring. Typical late night slasher flare. Nicholas cage is back to the wild crazed character type he played so well

Day of the Dead: Bloodline (2018)
5/10 kung gusto mo lang no zombie flick pwede na ito

Suburbicon (2017)
5/10 disappointed really kasi maraming good actors ang nsa film but the story. The black and white story lines never came together and the black story line was simply used as a backdrop. This is made by coen bros and directed by Clooney, sometimes diko sure kung comedy or crime

Roman J. Israel, Esq. (2017)
7/10 Roman J. Israel, Esq., a driven, idealistic defense attorney, finds himself in a tumultuous series of events that lead to a crisis and the necessity for extreme action. Well acted movie by Denzell with good story

Only the Brave (2017)
9/10 been waiting for this dahil hinde knnaman n watch sa sinehan. Worth it in every way, superb acting with a story line that'll draw you in and really make you feel like you're part of the crew. Loved it, one of the best film of 2017

Coco (2017)
5/10 damn this snoozefest is overrated, maybe it's just me that got bored watching this cliche and predictable Disney flick. after strumming a guitar, boom teleport sa Land of the Dead but why? no explanation needed basta ganun n yun then put up conditions pra makabalik, another why? Hector character lang ang saving grace, pero naluha nman yung ksma k na nanuod so 5...��

Last edited:
the barker -- 2/10.. super corny at super boring. ang ganda ni shy carlos. yun lang.

nag expect ako na sana walang kidnapping at fight scene sa warehouse sa huli.. so yun meron nga..
mas malala pa may production number pa sa dulo..

Last edited:
PHANTOM THREAD (2017)
6/10

2m81ft3.jpg

drama film tungkol sa isang dressmaker sa London noong 1950s
si Reynolds Woodcock an ellegant, meticulous, very detailed, artistic and passionate sa kanyang craft
sya ung tipong ayaw nyang nasisira ang kanyang daily routine
hanggang sa nakita nya ang isang waitress na si Alma at nainlove sya, inuwi nya, binihisan nya and eventually they become lovers
dahil din sa differences nila kaya naging love-hate ang relationship nila
ung nasisira ang focus mo sa work dahil sa kanya
isa din to sa mga strong contenders sa darating na Oscars this year
another great performance by Daniel Day-Lewis and this is his last acting role
all in all, it's quiet and slow paced wla masyadong ganap and may point na di mo alam kung saan patungo
weird lang ng ending nito
malalaman mo nlng sa huli kung bakit ginagawa ni Alma sa kanya yun

P.S.
ung alam mo nang nilalason kana pero narealize mo gusto mo din

Last edited:
FIFTY SHADES FREED (2018)
6/10

11s2ww3.jpg

ok lang at least natapos din ang trilogy
ung story nya is a step up to the previous films and more erotic scenes
i think medyo minadali yata ung pangyayari sa kidnap scene
but in the end, they live happily ever after
all in all, ok nmn but i was expecting something more

P.S.
grabe ung ice cream scene

Last edited:
actually yung coco are ment for kids, so hindi niya kailangan ng masyadong explanation, enjoy and just watch the show. its a feel good movie.
just saying,
try to watch memento, kung gusto mo ng mejo mind fucking movie.

Back
Top Bottom