Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Murder on the Orient Express (2017)
7/10 this is not bad for a remake, madami lang masyadong maarte sa IMDB as if it ruin the original. Still a good film

Still/Born (2017)
5/10 watchable horror flick, not that scary but decent story about PTSD after giving birth or something supernatural

The Tribes of Palos Verdes (2017)
5/10 it’s a drama, a place of paradise but there is always "trouble in paradise", perhaps living in paradise shouldn't even be a life goal“

Tragedy Girls (2017)
6/10 love this psychopath slasher comedy, enjoyable to watch with some little gore

The Cloverfield Paradox (2018)
6/10 luv both Cloverfield previous movies and this is a decent one but just some films iniwan nalang nilang wlang explanations
kung bakit, how and why. It’s not bad not good, it jus so happen na fave k scifi so pwed na palampasin

Daddy's Home 2 (2017)
6/10 it’s funny at yun lang naman ineexpect ko

The Ritual (2017)
5/10 This started out well, lost in the woods trying to get back to the cabin and there is strange things lurking in the trees. Good initial build up.
But the last act is weak, mysterious creature was a let down

The Open House (2018)
4/10 i thought this will be atleast decent horro thriller, but failed miserably mabait p ako s score k.
I thought the movie started really good, building up to something interesting, but boy was I wrong

The Florida Project (2017)
6/10 The acting and directing are wonderful, but I wouldn't call it overall a great movie. The movie does a good job depicting the lifestyle of the characters in their environment, but that's all it does. But there needs to be a story that cought my interest and makes me want to know what happens next and how the story will end. Pero naiwan ako sa huli, yun na yun

Accident (2017)
3/10 worst than Open House. A movie with lots of loose ends and unlikely events kung baga basta maging thrilling lang ok na yun

Wonder (2017)
7/10 A feel good movie for all ages, tho yung story a generic and expected ang plot but ok narin
nagustuhan ko yung part ng narrative pra sa little back story ng ibang characters mas maganda sana kung sa iba rin
Overall a good film for whole family to enjoy

Last edited:
Can't Help Falling in Love (2017) - 1/10

walang kakwenta kwentang pelikula ewan ko bakit kumita toh porket kathniel lang
corny, oa, trying hard, pabebe, panget ng acting both kathryn bernardo and daniel padilla
star cinema basta makagawa lang ng pelikula with kathniel
basura!

Hentai Kamen: The Abnormal Crisis (2016) Japanese Movie
8/10 ang saya pa din ng part 2 ng hentai kamen, petmalu pa din si Hentai Kamen ...lalo na sa kapag nag power up na:lmao: ..haha.. at mga combo attack niya:rofl: ... + super cute ni Fumika Shimizu (aiko) ;)

Life (2017)
6/10 pinanood ko lang dahil kay Jake Gyllenhaal at Ryan Reynolds... kaasar namatay agad si Deadpool..haha.. ung ending ang daling hulaan..

Tunnel (2016) Korean Movie
5/10 boring ung kwento..about sa natrap sa loob ng gumuho na tunnel.. mas maganda yung The 33 (2015) at 127 Hours (2010)

Last edited:
Godzilla vs space godzilla
Godzilla x Mechagodzilla
Godzilla vs destroyah
Godzilla 2014
Shin godzilla

Next naman ang godzilla: planet of the monsters! :madslap: :thumbsup:

Daddy's Home 2 (2017)
7/10...masaya pa din kagaya ng part 1

Flatliners (2017)
7/10...maganda yung kwento, akala ko mamatay silang lahat

Along With The Gods The Two Worlds (2017)
8/10...about afterlife... nakaka iyak ung ending.. tapos may Train To Hell pa... haha

Molly's Game (2017) - It is based on a true story. The character saw a good opportunity after having to end a career in her chosen sport and after having to face the consequences of her choice she still chose to have integrity.

Cold Skin (2017)
6/10 actually a good fantasy horror. Overall great story, unique plot, good acting, good visual medyo not for everyone

Radius (2017)
7/10 no idea about the film i just randomly selected it pra e watch. Surprisingly its a good scifi thriller, I tenjoyed this. It's a great premise, original, with a good plot twist at the end. All in all a worthwhile view

Call Me by Your Name (2017)
6/10 a good gay film but for me masyadong mahaba daming nangyaring kahit wla na. kinda overrated for me

Darkest Hour (2017)
5/10 this film just bore me, maybe wla akong interest sa character kahit true story. Mas curious me sa Nazi :lol:

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017)
9/10 i just love it, the characters are outrageous and troubling in one turn, heroic and inspiring at the next. Dark yet warm
funny but serious, definitely i will recommend this

attachment.php

:10:

Habang nag iintay dun sa document na kailangan ko.. nanonood muna ako ng movie sa phone... Matagal ko na tong ni dl kanina ko lang napag tripan panoodin... At yun nga hindi ako nabigo sa expectation! napaka ganda ng movie na to! (i love fantasy genre)... Bukod sa fantasy drama din pala to hindi ko napigilan maluha dahil damang dama ko yun feelings nila sa isa't isa... yun gusto nila magkita pero may hadlang.... hayyysss napa EMO tuloy ako kahit kalbo :rofl:

Attachments

• yourname.jpg
    yourname.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 324
revenger squad - 3/10... sayang perA ng mga gumastos sa sine sa movie na ito..
daddys home 2 - 6/10 . mas maganda yung part 1,,

Black Panther (2018) :10:
- The Best, ang lupet ng kwento, ang cool ng technologies ng Wakanda (walang wala yung tech ni iron man), vibranium everywhere, at medyo kakampi ka konti sa kalaban kasi tama sya :(
- Favorite Super Hero ko na si Black Panther :)

Black Panther. Panuorin niyo sa sinehan. Maganda.

EXB! este Wakanda Forever pala. XD

Back
Top Bottom