Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Lady Bird (2017)
7/10 sweet coming of age movie, well acted and good story. But i don’t get na bakit Oscar worthy ito

The Disaster Artist (2017)
8/10 The Disaster Artist is a Funny and Informative Look at a Spectacularly Bad Movie” ganda ng pagkakagawa
about how the greatest bad movie was done hinde k lng sure kung gaano kq accurate sa real life ito

Marrowbone (2017)
7/10 a drama horror film, well written and executed story. Tho if you already watched the orphanage
you already know what to expect, yun ang medyo weak part yung bandang ending but still good movie

My Friend Dahmer (2017)
6/10 bioflick of Jeffrey Dahmer. This flick shows Jeffrey before his first kill. All seen through the eyes of his friend Derf Backderf.

Looking Glass (2018)
5/10 may potential to be a good film thriller like Vacancy but it lacks of suspense but for a Nicolas Cage fan pwede na ito

The Death of Stalin (2017)
8/10 Follows the Soviet dictator's last days and depicts the chaos of the regime after his death. A great political satire very funny and quotable quotes. pero pag sinala mo deeply everything you see here a totoong halimbawa ng mga politicians how they are corrupted by POWER of posisyon sa government at paano nila ginagago at nililinlang ang public sa magagandang kunyaring pinapakita while in reality Government is the main problem of a country

Last edited:
Kong Skull Island katatapos lang ngayon sa bus. :lol:

May after credit scene pala, tinease sia godzilla, mothra, rodan at parang si kaiser ghidorah! :praise:

Godzilla: Planet of monsters.

Maliban sa mediocre na cgi, mas nagustuhan ko siya compared sa ibang entries ng franchise. Medyo nakakaloko lang explanation sa size ng godzilla earth. Inabutan pa ng naunang godzilla permean extinction pero hinde naman siya lumaki ng ganoon lolz!

Interesting magiging role ng meccha godzilla sa next movie and looking forward to it! :clap:

Last edited:
10/10 Along With The Gods The Two Worlds

sobrang ganda ng movie na to drama at fantasy siya ang ganda ng story at ung effects ng movie

THE GREATEST SHOWMAN (2017)
7/10

2v0ixrd.jpg

a good musical romance drama film based on true events in the life of P.T. Barnum
ung story is about achieving dreams and keeping focus on that at kung ano ba ang mas importante sa buhay
tungkol ito kay P.T. Barnum kung paano sya nagsimula sa wala hanggang sa nagkaroon sya ng sariling pamilya
nagtayo sya ng business na museum but it's never enough kaya nag hire sya ng mga weird looking 'freaks' to perform
sa kanyang circus at nagustuhan ng mga audience despite their weird looks
until may nakilala sya at nalihis ang kanyang attention and eventually nawala sa kanya ang pinundar nya
in the end kahit ano man ang mangyari the show must go on
all in all, ok naman although medyo cliché ung story pero entertaining sya and ok ung mga songs dito lakas maka LSS

P.S.
pansin ko lang makaluma ung movie pero modern ung mga kanta ha

Last edited:
ferdinand - 9/10 -- mas na enjoy ko siya kesa sa coco and book of life..
mother 8/10 == wierd but entertaining..
happy death day - 7.5/10 -- ok na din.

FERDINAND (2017)
8/10

2wrhoxt.jpg

a good animated movie based on the 1936 book by Munro Leaf and Robert Lawson
ung story is about a bull na different than the others kasi he did not like to fight instead he likes to smell flowers
he is a big bull with a big heart
all in all, ok sya mas nagustuhan ko toh kaysa dun sa overrated na COCO
it's fun to watch dami ko tawa and also heartwarming sya at may message
this is a good movie for the whole family

P.S.
andito din pala si vice ganda

Last edited:
Mute (2018)
6/10 “Not too bad if you are into sci-fi movies. Shades of Bladerunner ambience made this a watchable film noirish murder mystery.

Beast of Burden (2018)
3/10 It’s like Buried, but it was awful. Daniel Radcliffe is basically in a cockpit for almost the entire duration of the film. The acting is subpar, the plot is dumb, and I wasted 89 minutes of my life watching it.

The Lodgers (2017)
5/10 A ghost story about two siblings living in a decaying house around 1920. Gothic style horror but kinda slow ang pace ng story

The Shape of Water (2017)
7/10 Guillermo del Toro is back with this visually stunning and thoroughly entertaining adult fairy tale. While this movie does not quite live up to some of his previous films (i.e. "Pan's Labyrinth,") it is still a great film in its own right.

Wonder Wheel (2017)
7/10 WONDER WHEEL iss a big surprise. After reading several sour reviews, I wasn't expecting much but Kate Winslet is terrific, the story is quite good, and the look of the film luscious cinematography and production design”

The Gateway (2018)
5/10 Like time travel / dimensions jumps story lines? hinde naman masama pwede na palipas oras

Accident Man (2018)
6/10 This is a fun flick and I think a solid movie for action fans. If you know Scott Adkins, you're already on board.

The House at the End of Time (2013
7/10 “This movie surpassed my expectations in every possible way. It’s is one of the best suspense/horror movies I've ever watched. The plot is sincerely excellent! It's original and you just cannot guess what's going to happen. It was carefully thought and every single detail of the movie fits perfectly, like a puzzle.
Will not give any details, but you will be surprised sa third act tho meron naring ganitong concept

jumanji 2017 -- 6.5/10 -- ginawang video game yung board game na jumanji.. malayo sa original ang kwento.. pero pwede na pampalipas oras..

Jumanji palabas sa bus ngayon :lol:

Si karen gillan lang nagustuhan ko sa movie :wub: :wub:

jumanji - 5/10
ang layo sa unang jumanji at ang oa ng cgi

PADDINGTON 2 (2017)
8/10

5xszna.jpg

a good sweet family movie about a kindhearted bear na si Paddington living with the Brown family in London
na gustong bilhin ung pop-up book of London sa antique shop na perfect present for his Aunt Lucy's 100th birthday
all in all, ok sya it's a fun movie made for kids it's likeable and funny and heartwarming
good cinematography and short animated scenes also
actually, di ko pa napapanood ung part 1 dahil dito mukhang panonoorin ko

P.S.
may common thing ang The Shape of Water at Paddington 2
parehas silang may underwater scene ni Sally Hawkins with a fictional creature

Last edited:
Coco (2017) :)

Based sa holiday ng Mexicans, Day of the Dead. It's worth your 1 hr 45 mins :)

Back
Top Bottom