Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Mga lumang sandler films! Don't mess with the zohan and little nicky hahahaha. Kakamiss mga decent na sandler films lolz :lmao:

Dunkirk and The Darkest Hour

Both are war movies but you would see the bigger picture if you watch Dunkirk first. The only thing about The Darkest Hour for me was, having a hard time concentrating on the movie whenever the actress Lily James is in the scene.

ANNIHILATION (2018)
8/10

2zzpxzt.jpg

a good mystery sci-fi movie about a biologist and a group of scientist
na pinasok ang isang mysterious weird zone they called The Shimmer kung saan lahat ng nagtangkang pumasok dun ay na lost contact sa outside world at di na nakalabas pa, kya it's up to this female scientists group na iexplore at alamin kung ano bang meron sa lugar na yun
kung saan ung light and refraction causes the plants and animals to mutate
i like the trippy final act where it shows the metaphor of Lena's version of herself
all in all, ok nmn ung story and good visuals too medyo slow burn sya
i like the metaphors in this film it's about reality and illusion to self destruction the end of things to beginning of something new

P.S.
there's this scene kung saan nakakita sya ng pokemon sa wild... Who's that Pokemon? It's Sawsbuck!

Last edited:
attachment.php

Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds ~ 8/10​

Di naman ganon kaganda sakto lang... Mga nagsasabi na sobrang ganda daw... hindi ako convince dyan :lol: ganda lang walang sobra :lol: 8/10 bigay ko kasi napaiyak ako :weep:

:lmao:

Attachments

• MV5BN2FjN2Q0ZWQtN2NiOC00MTZjLTg3ZDEtMmVkNzM0ODBkYmU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTUxNTI3MzY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,.jpg
    MV5BN2FjN2Q0ZWQtN2NiOC00MTZjLTg3ZDEtMmVkNzM0ODBkYmU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTUxNTI3MzY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 268
Hot shots part deux palabas ngayun sa bus. Classic charlie sheen lolz :lmao:

My perfect you - 3/10
corny o.a. pabebe movie starring pia wurtsucks at gerald anderson.. grabe di na talaga makagawa ng matinong pelikula ang star cinema

Marathon muna ng mga live action adaptations ng mga anime! :thumbsup:

Space Battleship yamato
Lupin III
Rurouni kenshin
Devilman

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

The greatest showman, superb movie!

When we were kings. Documentary ng Rumble in the jungle sa Zaire Africa. Nag focus siya sa build up at conclusion ng laban ni george foreman at Muhammad ali :thumbsup:

Orphan (2009)

View attachment 339945

A husband and wife who recently lost their baby adopt a 9 year-old girl who is not nearly as innocent as she claims to be.

Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Story 6/10

- - - Updated - - -

Constantine (2005)

View attachment 339946

Supernatural detective John Constantine helps a policewoman prove her sister's death was not a suicide, but something more.

Rate 7/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Evergreen Love (2016) - Japanese

View attachment 339947

Sayaka works as a property agent. One day after work, she finds a man, named Itsuki, collapsed outside her house. She takes him in and they start to live together. Itsuki teaches her about cooking and plants, but holds many secrets.

Story -Cute haha 9/10

Attachments

• MV5BMTBjMjY0ODEtZGVkMy00MjUyLTlkMjAtNDBmNzVjOTk0NzQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,.jpg
    MV5BMTBjMjY0ODEtZGVkMy00MjUyLTlkMjAtNDBmNzVjOTk0NzQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 2
  • MV5BMTE5NDk5NTUyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzUyMDA3._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMTE5NDk5NTUyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzUyMDA3._V1_.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Evergreen_love.jpg
    Evergreen_love.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Yu yu hakusho- poltergeist report. Ang pangit ng dub haha :lol:
Pati pala
Documentary ni sugar ray robinson. Pound for pound :thumbsup:

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017)
6/10 entertaining nman just avoid comparing it sa original.

Bomb City (2017)
8/10 Great Movie,i love the story,i love the cinematography, and More important i like the moral value that i can get from this movie. And this is a true story

Downsizing (2017)
6/10 not bad but i my expectations are high kla ko maganda ito, but decent plot nman

Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
5/10 not surprising, mabuti hinde ko pinanuod sa cinema. a wannabe jack sparrow, underwhelming villain na so called strongest pero wla nman pinakita

Annihilation (2018)
6/10 Pretty to look at but ultimately an unsatisfying science fiction flick.

The Outsider (2018)
7/10 this is a film na masasabi ko that’s why i avoid the critics. This is a good yakuza movie I enjoyed this. The climax and ending are good, Jared Leto is great in this movie, playing the silent but dangerous American who gets involved with the Yakuza.

Insidious: The Last Key (2018)
6/10 This movie focuses on Elise's character and that is undeniably the best part of the film. The scary scenes feel too similar to what we have seen in the previous installments but overall, it was enjoyable.

Seconds Apart (2011)
6/10 Seth and Jonah are twins with a dangerous ability: telepathy. Things start to spiral out of their control as their classmates end up dying in twisted and bizarre ways. Decent horror flick to watch

The Big Sick (2017)
5/10 highly rated romcom, but i don’t know why. Ok nman yung comedy but no funny tho, dont feel the romance too

The Greatest Showman (2017)
9/10 for a true story daming hinde pla totoo dito maybe for cinematic purposes. Well the story is not something new, it’s actually cliche but maganda yung pag kakagawa so it turn into a great dilm for me. Great choices of music better, the Never Enough is the best part of the movie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom