Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 2010 9/10
A Z T I G
Ang ganda sobra ni Mary Elizabeth Winstead (with green, pink and blue hair). PAKASALAN MO AKO!

Amélie 2001 8/10
Charming. A simple beautiful film. So cute. Magaan lang dalhin tapos feel good pa.

Requiem for a Dream 2000 8/10
Ang sakit beh. I'm so sad now. This movie is so hard to watch. I will never watch this again. Maglalakad-lakad muna ako at pagiisipan ng mabuti mga life choices ko. HUHU

Last edited:

The First Purge

Meh. Mas maganda pa para sakin yung mga nakaraang Purge movies.
5.5/10

Mission: Impossible - Fallout
Predictable pero okay naman. The signature action is still there.
7.5/10

Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom
Another meh. Though nag-appeal naman sakin si Blue. Parang gusto ko tuloy mag-alaga ng trained na raptor :lol:
6/10

OPERATION RED SEA (2018) Official Trailer | Chinese Action War Film

Last edited by a moderator:
To all the boys I've loved before. Maganda? Hindi. umininit lng yung ulo ko hahahahaa ang corny e (imo)

Exes Baggage - sakto lang sakin kasi di ako makarelate. true to life. nangyayari talaga. based on the name, may problem sa ex un relasyon nila. so ayun, kawawa si angge sa story. tapos OPEN ENDING sya. dami umasa sa dulo kaya un reaction ng tao sa sinehan is natawa ako. sabay-sabay sila ng reaction dun sa open ending :lol:

Sid & Aya: Not a Love Story 2018 8/10
It is a love story. Maganda sya! Must watch of 2018 PH.

Atomic Blonde 2017 7/10
Super stylish! Maaksyonen. Ang galing ng fight scenes.

Game Night 8.5/10
Nakakatawa sobra! Recommended to! A must see of 2018!

Training days ayus sya maganda ang kwento nito

the darkest minds (2018) maganda ung movie

di talaga dapat maniwala at pagbasehan ung ratings ng rotten tomatoes, imdb, metacritic kasi baligtad utak ng mga yan
kung ano ung maganda pangit sa kanila, kung ano ung pangit un ang maganda sa kanila

I can only imagine - A great movie about forgiveness and it also features a nice song of the same title. I'm not a fan of Christian songs but this song is exception.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before 2018 - 8/10
Magandang feel good teen rom-com. Tagay tayo ng Yakult Mobs.

Buybust - st***d Filipino version of "The Raid" :slap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hereditary 2018 - 9.5/10
This is hands down the best horror movie of the 2018!

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

The Big Brother (2018) - As a teacher thumbs up sya sakin ^_^ 9/10

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

Searching (2018) - Story about a missing girl. It's not your typical missing person story but with some interesting plots.

Looking for a visually stunning & heartwrenching movie? A Monster Calls got you covered. 😊

Back
Top Bottom