Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

The Happy Price
The last tragic days of Oscar Wilde. Maganda namang period piece, pero many will find it very slow developing.

Unbroken(2014) - 8/10 bakit ngayon ko lang to napanood. Another true to life story ng isang olympic athlete na sumabak sa WW2.

Ben hur (1959) 10/10

dapat gawing illegal remakes ng classic na movie na to :upset:

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

Mandy (2018)
7/10 A revenge movie of Nicolas Cage, and a great one. Trippy with great visuals, bagay yung role kay Cage

Apostle (2018)
6/10 a good horror movie, kung nagustuhan nio yung The Witch it think you will like this too

Malevolent (2018)
5/10 pwede na palipas oras na horror flick.

Hereditary (2018)
6/10 Good acting, good story but if you're looking for a scary film, this is not.

Summer of 84 (2018)
6/10 Suspenseful, with good acting. Highly recommend. Takes a little while to get started but once it does you aren't bored for a second.

Look Away (2018)
7/10 Although the concept is not new, I found the acting to be realistic and storytelling was very good. If you are after a Thriller with some scary parts then this movie is a great watch. I suggest you watch it at night to maximize the experience.

Upgrade (2018)
8/10 This movie is proof that you don't need all the special effects in the world to make an amazing sci fi movie. This is low budget done right , The plot is simple, it's a revenge story that's been done countless times, yet it feels so fresh.

Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018)
7/10 tho mas gusto k yung una, but overall this is still a great action movie.

Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
7/10 not a big fan of the franchise,pero nagustuhan ko ito

Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
5/10 kahit anong pilit kong gawin hinde ko na gugustuhan ang AntMan :lol:

BuyBust (2018)
2/10 Dredd in the most stupid way na magagawa nila. Kaya lng ito nka 2 sa akin because of Anne, but totally this is garbage

Schindler's List (1993)
9/10 sa sinehan k pa gusto ko ito panuorin nung 90s nung ni recommend ito ng teacher nmen. Sa thousands of movies na napanuod ko, knina ko lang ito pinanuod :lol:.
A movie which is so beautifully portrayed and is so hopeful that it won't let you take your eyes off it. The black and white portrayal is just exquisite and beyond words.

No Game No Life: Zero... the anime made me think that this one is going to be full of comedy and games but after watching, it felt like i rode a feels trip train.. :10:

~kudos to the creator, animators and staff (this also clarifies the relationship between the characters) :salute::thumbsup: :clap:

The Equalizer 2 - 7/10 mas gusto ko pa din ung una pero different story naman to overall ok naman.

Incredibles 2 - 7/10 di ko pa napapanood ung una pero na-enjoy ko naman to.

Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)
Napanood ko sa sinehan, tear-inducing, goosebumps grabe.

Bohemian Rhapsody - 10/10 - Galing nilang lahat.

Mr. Nobody

A boy stands on a station platform as a train is about to leave. Should he go with his mother or stay with his father? Infinite possibilities arise from this decision. As long as he doesn't choose, anything is possible.

for me: 9/10
:thumbsup:

Cloud Atlas

An exploration of how the actions of individual lives impact one another in the past, present and future, as one soul is shaped from a killer into a hero, and an act of kindness ripples across centuries to inspire a revolution.

for me: 10/10

Last edited:

Bad Genius- medyo bad ending pero all in all maganda siya i'll give it :10:

Memoir of a Murderer (2017) - korean movie. Tungkol ito sa isang killer na nagkaroon ng alzheimer's..

Last edited:

Bohemian Rhapsody - ganda sulit ang bayad ko dito galing na appreciate ko yung queen band at si rami malek, dito ko lang talaga nalaman na sila pala yung kumanta ng mga alam kong songs, mas maganda pa sa whiplash imho hehe

My hero academia Movie - Okay lang yung movie maganda yung last part nya pero mukhang di na ako manonood ng anime sa sinehan ulit dahil kinukuha lang idea sa currently season nun.

Matrix trilogy. :thumbsup:

Harry Potter and the Philospher Stone at Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets "Good Movies" :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom