Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

Hotel Mumbai (2019)
10/10 :champ: intense & nakakaiyak

Glorious 2018 pinoy movie. :thumbsup: 9/10

Quezon's Game 10/10

The handmaiden, kala ko erotic movie lang sya, haha. maganda pala ang plot. 9/10.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters - 4/5
Brightburn - 4/5
Aladdin - 4/5

Shawshank Redemption (1994), Lumang pelikula na matagal ko ng gustong makita, maganda parin sya kahit 25 years na ang nakakaraan.

10/10, Isa sa mga pelikula na kailangan makita ng lahat bago sila mamatay. haha

The Curse Of La Llorona (2019) - 5/10

Jump scares? 6/10 - Predictable kung saan siya lalabas, pero enjoy pa rin naman dahil sa mga kasama ko. Mga matatakutin kasi kaya enjoyable.
Story? 4/10 - Conjuring spin-off.

Much better ito kaysa sa The Nun.

Last edited:

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (3.5/5) oks naman lalo na kong mahilig ka sa movieng kargado sa CGI

Dragged Across Concrete (4/5) - oks sa mahihilig sa crime drama movie gaya ko. :lol:

Green Book (8.3) its really good for me.great story.

Booksmart 2019
Ang saya na coming-of-age film.

Pokémon Detective Pikachu - I wanna be the very best, Like no one ever was, To catch them is my real test, To train them is my cause!, I will travel across the land Searching far and wide, Teach Pokemon to understand, The power that's inside, Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em all, It's you and me,
I know it's my destiny, Pokemon! Oh, you're my best friend, In a world we must defend, Pokemon!, Gotta catch 'em all-- Our hearts so true,
Our courage will pull us through, You teach me and I'll teach you, Pokemon!, Gotta catch 'em all!, Gotta catch 'em all! POKEMON!

Tae kinanta ni Ryan Reynolds, Hahaha! Saya! Sana nakita ko to sa big screen. hay nako...
naalala ko tuloy yung parati kong ginagamit na pokemon, si charizard, Hunter, Pidgeot, gyarados, pikachu, Scyther. Parang kelan lang ay halos kaedad ko si Ash pero hanggang ngayon ay ganun parin ata ang edad nya, dami ko ng season na di nakita.

10/10, ganda sobra, special to para sa mga old fans, sa kin OO. maiintindihan ng lahat kahit mga di nanunuod ng series.

detective pikachu- best video game to movie adaptation na napanuod ko :lol:

Xmen-Dark Phoenix.. Not bad kinda Good Sakto lang.. ganda ni sophie turner... between to 6-7 out of 10.

Pacific Rim Uprising 2018 - 10/10
-Maganda sya.

John wick 1-3 :lol:

Detective Pikachu 2019:
So cute!!!

I recently watch ALLADIN at the moviehouse with my sister.. It was good..

X-Men Dark Phoenix - 2/5
Secret Life of Pets 2 - 3.5/5

Lion 2016 - may nagrequest kasi, yan nakita ko tuloy si Rooney Mara. ganda pala ng kwento, true story pala.

mataas ang score sa imbd.

10/10

Cinderella man- kwento ng underrated heavyweight champion na si James Jim Braddock. Parang kwento ni andy ruiz hahaha

Back
Top Bottom