Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Inuyashiki Live Action

My Girl And I
Ang ganda talaga crying out love
It is unfair who truly love but not givin a chance of a long time opportunity
nakakarelate sakin.

Last edited:
The Platform 2020.

7/10. Great movie, and again ending is very weak.

Atterados 2017 5/10

Creepy, Scary. Maganda first 30 minutes after that medyo mabagal na ung development. Still recommended pa rin naman.

dahil walang magawa at paubos na ang stocks ko na movie minarathon ko na ang harry potter, 8/10 dahil siguro sa kakanuod ng mystery movies kaya predictable na sya para saakin...

Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpions Revenge (2020)
- the best Mortal Kombat movie ever
- most brutal video game adaptation
- highly recommended!
- 5/5

I See You (2019)

hindi sya horror. nicely done mystery thriller movie. di ko inexpect ung twist sa dulo

The Platform(2020) , kakaiba sya 9/10

Takes place in a sort of futuristic tower called “The Hole.” Hundreds of floors tall, prison in which people are placed on floors two at a time. Every day, a platform descends through a large opening in the middle of the building, the only chance for food for the entire day. Level 1, the prisoners have access to a feast of lovingly prepared dishes. If everyone only ate a small ration, it could make it all the way to the bottom with something for each prisoner. It never does.

Searching (2018): Though I didn't see the twist coming, it was less than I expected it to be; maybe because the filming technique the director used in this movie did not work for me that well. 7/10.

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, a 1954 American musical film. My 2nd recommended film aside from The Sound of Music, a 1965 American musical drama film

Parasite (2019 Korean Movie). Maganda!

jojo rabbit: 7/10
badboys for life: 8.5/10
knives out: 8.5/10
guererro: 6.5

di ko na tinapos kasi pangit :
fantasy island
third eye 1 & 2

Durante La Tormenta - 8/10: This was great. A must-watch for time-travel fans out there.

Forgotten (2017) - 8/10: Interesting. Di ko nahulaan 'yung mystery ng kwento na to. A must-watch.

La Cara Oculta - No rating: Less than average acting. Di ganun kaganda as a whole in my opinion.

Edit: Metamorphosis (2019) - 6.5/10: Okay sana to kung di lang ganun ang ending. :sigh:

Last edited:
forgotten 10/10 .. mind blown.. daming twist and turns... medyo boring lang sa umpisa pero halfway ay roller coaster ride na.

The Chaser - 7.25/10: Bakit nga ba 7.25/10 kahit 'yung ending eh isang ending na nakakawala ng buhay? Kasi realistic ang pagkakagawa ng movie na 'to. Violent kung violent nga rin pala 'to. AT MARAMING katangahan ginawa mga pulis dito. Like I said, realistic na may halong pagkabwiset. Kayo na bahala if you want to watch it.

Last edited:
Insidious: The Last Key - tagal kong hindi pinanood 'to kasi sabi nila panget daw ng ending. Pinanood ko na kanina, and I think okay lang naman 'yung ending. Not a bad movie.

The Grudge (2020) - I'm not a fan of this one. Though nakakatakot talaga 'yung entity for obvious reasons, this is a movie na I deleted from my files right after I watched it. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom