Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Extraction (2020) - 4/5 Astig na action scenes. Excellent acting chops. Filming techniques were good. Kung magkakaroon man ng sequel, sana i-reprise ni Chris Hemsworth role nya.

miracle in cell no 7 (2013),like stars on earth(2007),escape from pretoria(2020),extraction(2020) maganda para sakin yung mga movie nato

Event Horizon | 1997 - Lawrence Fishbourne 7/10

Last edited:
Extraction.
Kung sa action scenes superb! pero sa story...very basic ang kwento at predictable.
Naghihintay ako ng magandang climax at twist pero wala.

still... worth watching pa din naman.

A Day (2017) - 7.5/10: Eight sana kaso 'yung acting nung bidang bata felt contrived to me. Pero the rest of the cast naman ay magagaling.

- - - Updated - - -

Caché - Sumakit ulo ko (in a bad way). I understand na this movie has to do with oppression of Algerians by the French government. And this movie was made to make us think and think and think. I wish I can tell you na it's the same kind of thinking I did after watching Inception, na kahit nakakabaliw eh di nakakasawang gawin, but it's not. *sighs* Di ko alam kung pano ire-rate. But if there's anything I liked about this movie, it's the idea of doing something wrong but not having even an ounce of guilt after doing it, which has something to do with my second statement here. In short, I liked the historical references. =)

Last edited:
Justice League Dark - Apokolips War (2020)
- 4.5/5
- DC animated version of Endgame
- highly recommended

- 10/10
- Astig nung One-shot-take nyaaa! Ang ganda rin nung night window sccene!!!

The Platform
- 9/10
- parang it depicts the current situation of our society.

Extraction
- 7/10
- Panalo sa action pero 'meh' yung story.

Block Z
- 2/10
- Di ko natapos. Kala ko kakaiba na to kaso nag expect lang ata ako masyado haha

Knowing (2009) - Though the animations can be better, this was a great movie, imo. 7.5/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Goodnight Mommy (2014) - Predictable, imo. Did not like it at all. No rating.

The Secret in their Eyes (2009): 8.5/10 - a must-watch!

Last edited:
I have been watching Oriol Paulo's movies (Thrillers) Galing :praise:

The Body - 8/10 - medyo na predict ko na yung ending 3/4 of the movie pero di pa pala yun lahat
The Invisible Guest - 9/10 - eto di ko talaga inaasahan, nakakaloka
Mirage - 9/10 - medyo nakakahilo to pero ang galing, a little bit of everything :inlove:

Incendies (2010) - I really liked the premise of this movie. Shots were beautifully done. Bago ko mapanood 'to, nag-scan ako sa reddit ng feedback ng mga nakapanood na, and someone said na the beauty of this movie lies on the journey (watching the movie from start to finish), hindi lang sa mystery part ng movie na 'to. If I were you, don't think about this movie too much. Enjoy nyo lang. 10/10.

Panoorin nyo lang kung wala na kayo mapanood. It is a 2-hour movie

Attraction 2017 5/10.

Russian Alien Movie. Alien na na-inlove sa tao. Visual Graphics medyo okay para sa isang $5 million budget.

Attraction 2 Invasion 2020 6/10.

Part 2 ng attraction. Malaki na budget kaya gumanda na ung visual graphics.

Prisoners (2013) - The director could have done a better job with Hugh Jackman's character. Jake Gyllenhaal's character on the other hand was really good! 6.5/10 lang, all because of HJ's character. *sigh*

The Fall (2006) - Entertaining & has morals in it. A so-so movie, imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Burning (2018) - this is in league with The Platform. A metaphorical film. I don't like nor hate The Platform. Same goes to this movie. I'd rather not rate this one.

You're Next (2011) and The Hunt (2020) - maganda, brutal kase patayan tapos pareho babae ang bida. Worth watching!!!!

Back
Top Bottom