Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Interstellar - 8/10 Visually stunning. A treat for people who love watching movies happening in space, new planets & galaxies. I'd watch this one even for TARS and CASE alone. <3 You'll know them once you watch this movie. And I'd just like to say that my description here is not doing this movie any justice at all. Forgive me. :D

Last edited:
I am Mother
Story was deep, meron lang mga twist na di ko maintindihan
rate ko siya 4/5

Inside (2007) - Stupidest movie that was ever created. ZERO/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to Bother You (2018) - WTH.Did.I.Just.Watch? o_O

- - - Updated - - -

The Handmaiden (2016) - stunning cinematography. What I don't like about foreign movies outside US is that some of them is not that good on execution of plot twist/s. Gusto ko 'yung sisipain 'yung kaluluwa ko palabas ng katawan ko sa sobrang pagkagulat. Mga sobrang unpredictable, mapapanganga ka nalang. That was what I felt with The Others (2001), Identity (2003), etc.

I did feel that way when I watched Incendies (2010). Not as intense pero ramdam ko hanggang buto 'yung mystery nung na-reveal na. Exhausted, sobrang nawalan ako ng lakas.

Sana foreign films outside the US will work on polishing the shock value of the twist/s they incorporate to their stories. Para mas lasting 'yung impact. Not that US films ay pedestal ng mindblowing movies. What I'm trying to say is that, few of my favorite mindblowing films came from Hollywood.

Last edited:
Smaller and smaller circles.
3/5.
The book is way better. But still good tho. Try nyo, libre sya sa YouTube for a week lang ata.

Vivarium (2020) 3.5/5 medyo creepy lang kong magyari yan sayo lalo pa kasama mo ang batang to 24/7 :lol:

Vivarium-Review-Senan_Jennings-OC_Movie_Reviews.jpg

Catch me if you can (2002) leonardo di caprio- 9/10
nagandahan ako sa estroya, akalain mo naging titser,piloto, doctor,,lahat pala yun isang scam.hehehe
true story po ito.. maganda po ang ending nito.

Red Lights (2012) - Okay sana 'yung premise kaso disappointing 'yung ending. It was very weak.

Death at a Funeral haha. Highly recommended if you need some laughs

I have been watching Oriol Paulo's movies (Thrillers) Galing :praise:

The Body - 8/10 - medyo na predict ko na yung ending 3/4 of the movie pero di pa pala yun lahat
The Invisible Guest - 9/10 - eto di ko talaga inaasahan, nakakaloka
Mirage - 9/10 - medyo nakakahilo to pero ang galing, a little bit of everything :inlove:

Nakakaloka nga ung The Invisible Guest.. salamat at naging aware ako sa movie na to. Galing!

Birthday (2019) - if you want a movie that makes you experience the pain of losing someone, you might want to watch this one. Medyo nabagalan lang ako sa pacing. But the ending was really worth it. Level 999999 crying.

Snowpiercer starring Chris Evans. Na-curious ako kasi nakita ko may tv series sa netflix. Ok naman yung film medyo mahaba kaso parang ambilis ng mga pangyayari.

Snowpiercer starring Chris Evans. Na-curious ako kasi nakita ko may tv series sa netflix. Ok naman yung film medyo mahaba kaso parang ambilis ng mga pangyayari.

Willy Wonka sequel daw yan :lol:

Alita: Battle Angel - 8.5/10. The main character was badass! Great worldbuilding. Impressive animation. Galing! Looking forward to its sequel.

Adan (2019) Ang ganda ng storyline pati ng version ng OST ni Shane sa Himig ng Pag-Ibig.
Curious different elements combined with a mix of lgbtq twist.
Ang linis, malalim, May sense ang istorya.
Cinematography at its finest. Grabe malalim ang panghuhugutan ng kwentong 'to.

Last edited:
Extraction(2020) - 7/10 May pagka John Wick ung action scenes. Medyo kulang sa depth ung plot pero recommended kung mahilig kayo sa action films.

Last night me and my wife watched 'Sunod' starring Carmina Villarroel and Mylene Dizon. For me mas ok siya kesa dun sa horror movie nila Bea Alonzo (Eerie), Maricel Soriano (The Heiress) at ni Sharon Cuneta (Kuwaresma).

He Won't Kill, She Won't Die (2019) Japanese - Kung gusto nyo umiyak. 10/10

Back
Top Bottom