Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What's your dream car?

10741pic1-large.JPG

bata pa ako yan na gusto ko til now nyahahaha:rofl:

Ok na sa kin ung SUV, para madala ko wherever i want to go.....kse i love to travel!!!

cool ah ! ganda ng dream cars nyo sa akin volvo c30 kapag naging mayaman ako bibili agad ako non:pray:

ako Citroen GRAND C4 Picasso will do.. im planning to buy it next yr!! mgllaway lang kc ako kng dream lng.. ehehehe. everyday nmn halos nakikita ko d2 smin every kind of luxury cars like ferrari,jaguar,porsche,mg,limo,rolls r,jeep,saab and many more..

Last edited:
simple lang... toyota starlet kp61 or ep91... on engine, suspension and mods (my preference: 13B rotary or 4AGE 16V or 20V) IN PROGRESS :hypnotized: my old one is a corolla ae101

Last edited:
ako dream car ko ung ae101 ko na magwa ko sana na naka black top w/ racing sparks.. turbo charger.. tapos naka over rider bumper/ sprinter look or JDM look. w/ 16s na sapatos.. hampuge!! tapos naka twin muff!! kasi twin muff nasa 7k+ laki!

Car Thread

post kayo d2 ng mga fav. car nyo.....

kahit sariling oto nyo post nyo na rin d2!!!!

with pic syempre.......

ito nga pala yung mga oto ko...

waahhhhhhh ang dami:lol:

Nissan navara 4x4 Twin cab Ute

navara.jpg

Toyota Hilux Twin Cab Ute

hilux.jpg

HR Holden Sedan

hrholden-1.jpg

AP6 Valiant Ute

valient.jpg

XP Falcon Tudor

XPfalcon.jpg

Ford Zephyr Sedan

ehute.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Car Thread

Chrysler PT Cruiser

chryslerptcruiser.jpg

1969 dodge charger
426 hemi, or the 440 magnum
not only does this car have alot of horses, it has the torque to match. it pretty much makes it a force to be wreckened with on and off the racetrack.
002.jpg

chrysler 300c srt-8
425 HP under he hood of one of these cars....which is why its nicknamed "the banker's hotrod"

and if that wasn't enough, the standard 300 has 360 horses under the hood.
chrysler-300c-srt-8.jpg

mitsubishi lancer evo

400006.jpg

Dodge Ram

2006-Dodge-Ram-srt10-2.jpg

Wrangler Jeep Soft Top
jeepsofttopwrangler.jpg

Last edited:

Bro eto po sakin oh.. Pang Philippines Style lng at pang pamilya..

fortuner05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom