Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What's your dream car?

eto sakin
400304_449235745123679_1554061719_n.jpg

The Adastra Yacht

attachment.php

..as spotted dito sa Pinas
attachment.php

Well, its not a CAR but its a DREAM..

:salute:

Attachments

• Adastra Yacht by John Shuttle.jpg
    Adastra Yacht by John Shuttle.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Adastra sa Pinas.jpg
    Adastra sa Pinas.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 101
I've already got my dream car. its a modified toyota corolla gli. napaka smple lng ng pangarap ko pero kpag hawak kna manebela me sense of fulfillment na di kayang tumbasan ng market value niya.

Dream car

1. GT4
2. EVO9
3. EK9 type r

For now nakuha na rin yun isa s mga gusto ko na sasakyan
Honda civic SiR :excited:

eto sa akin

2012 Nissan GT-R Premium :D
at
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR :D

mercedez benz mclaren my dream car basta luxury hehe sakto automotive course ko

Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type R
Maybach
Mercedes Benz
Lamborghini
Lan EVO

MY DREAM CAR:
The Pagani Huayra (pronounced why-rah) is an Italian mid-engined sports car produced by Pagani. Succeeding the company's previous offering, the Zonda, it will cost €849,000[1] ($1,300,000). It is named after Huayra-tata, which means "God of the winds" in Quechua, the official language of the Inca Empire.[2][3] The Huayra was named "The Hypercar of the Year 2012" by Top Gear (magazine). he Huayra uses a twin-turbo Mercedes-AMG 60° V-12 engine.[3] The Huayra's 6.0-litre engine, the M158, produces 720 horsepower (537 kW) and 1,000 N·m (740 lb·ft) of torque. Its top speed is in excess of 230 mph (370 km/h) [1] and it has a 0–60 miles per hour (0–97 km/h) time of 3.3 seconds.[1] Using Pirelli tires, the Pagani Huayra is capable of withstanding 1.66 g of lateral acceleration at speeds of up to 230 mph (370 km/h).[3][4]
The Pagani Huayra uses a seven-speed sequential gearbox and a dual-disc clutch.[3] The choice not to use a dual-clutch in oil bath was because it would lead to an increase in weight of over 70 kg (154 lb), negating the advantage of the ability of such transmissions to change gears faster.[3] As a result, the entire transmission of the Pagani Huayra weighs 96 kg (210 lb).[3]
The car is equipped with bespoke Brembo brake calipers, rotors and pads. The calipers are 6-piston in front and 4-piston in the rear. The rotors are drilled carbon ceramic, 380 mm (15.0 in) in diameter and 34 mm (1.3 in) thick.[5] There are also four independent flaps which can act as air brakes or produce downforce.[6]

Attachments

• pagani-huayra-geneva-2011-03.jpg
    pagani-huayra-geneva-2011-03.jpg
    1,013.1 KB · Views: 2
ito paborito ko.

aston martini
tvr sagaris 2
chevrolet camaro v6(bubblebee)
lambourgini marciélo
bmw
mitsubishi lancer(loaded)

sana manalo ako lotto this february 2013 at nang makabili na ako ng kotse fortuner hehe. Please God

Latest na Audi o di kaya yung ginamit ni stathan sa transporters

Back
Top Bottom