Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Poem Canned Thoughts..►UPDATED◄

Re: ...Supling ng malikot na isip..

Kapangyarihan ng Titig

Hayaan mong tupukin
Ng liwanag
Ang katotohanang
Pilit nagkukubli
Sa pangambang balabal
Ng gabi.
Tunawin ang agam agam
At palayain
Ang damdaming sinisikil
Ng mga bulag na aral
Ng mga mang-mang
Na nagkukubli
Sa mga prinsipyong
Animo'y ganap
Nguni't hilaw at hungkag

Hayaan mong maglakbay
Ang iyong titig
Sa landas
Ng dahas
Sa makipot na daan
Ng katotohanan
At malasin ang kalayaang
Kaytagal na inasam...

The myth of the lost soul

As the wind sings
The chilling melodies
Of a sad hymn,
Darkness envelopes
The soul in sadness
While loneliness
Creeps through
Every layer of flesh

My eyes are captured
By the solemn dance
Of the dying flame
Of hope’s candle
As fear awaits
To once again
Capture my heart.

I search for peace
Amidst the emptiness
And its presence
Was never to be felt or seen

I rest my case
And embrace my fate
For sadness may bring pain
But its arms
Are ever welcoming
And her seekers
Never seek in vain...

To access the Index►Click me◄

Last edited:

A solemn vow

A solemn vow
Under the shadow of the heavens
Forbidden to see
The splendor of the light of life
which the anxious eyes
Dare not gaze

A vow subjected
To the deadly grasp
Of the judgemental fools
Robbed of the truth
to feel
The innocent desire
Of the anxious heart

At the moment,
When emotions can't be contained
To explore that which is hidden,
In blindness,
The anxious heart
Will embrace the flames
Of darkness
And forever detest
The morals
Of the mortal's world

Last edited:

Lament 203

Left my fear by the side of the road
As I walk in the emptiness
Of a meaning less psalm.

I hear you calling me,
Loneliness grips my heart
And darkness
Leads me by the hand
To the valley
Of broken dreams.

So much longing,
All my eyes
Wanna see
Is a glympse of you,

Here will i stay
Here will I rest
Here will I find peace
Knowing you are,
Watching oVer me..

Last edited:

Wala atang dating mga tula ko...

I've been silently reading all of your poems all along, dear fellow. And I appreciate your style of poetry. I love the deeper connotations contained in your poems. Please don't be disheartened if no one has yet posted a comment in threads. Many of us are just lurkers and silent subscribers. Hoping to read more of your works, pañero. :hat:

Keep Writing!

Tnks padre ^^ its encouraging to hear dat specially from you..

Thanks padre.... its an honor to hear that speacilly from you ^^

A child's lament

Sadness came
To my eyes,
Eyes that are weary
Of the constant rituals of forgetting

As I look upon your inosence
Memories try to paint
The sad images
Of yesterday's bitter fate

You who endured
The toils and pains
Of the mortal's world
Forbidden
To feel
Joy and Peace

You who awakened
This forgotten soul,
May your memory
Dwell in the realm
Of immortality

Now,
As the wind sings
It's final psalm
Let my tears bring
Your immortal memory
To peace

Last edited:

Meditation

Speak the words
You long to hear
Bury in each line
The sad poetry of your heart...
The emotion filled sigh
Of your weary soul....

Watch your life slip by..
Slip by the hands of fate..

Or free your mind from the constant rituals
Of this unfair world of mortal

Spread the wings of your soul
And take a flight
To the realm of immortality

Last edited:

Baka di mo lang naintndihan.

Last edited:

gaun talga pag d maintindhan ts:))

eje eje.. bka nga hate^^

PHILIPPINE AIRLINES, INC., petitioner, vs., NATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS COMMISSION, FERDINAND PINEDA and GODOFREDO CABLING, respondents.
G.R. No. 120567. March 20, 1998

FACTS:
Private respondents are flight stewards of petitioner. Both were dismissed from service for their alleged involvement in currency smuggling in Hong Kong. Aggrieved by said dismissal, private respondents filed with the NLRC a petition for injunction praying that a temporary restraining order be issued, prohibiting PAL from effecting the decision to terminate them or to reinstate them temporarily.
The NLRC issued the temporary mandatory injunction. In issuing the temporary injunction, the NLRC adopted the view that the NLRC is empowered under Article 218 (e) of the Labor Code not only to restrain any actual or threatened commission of any or all prohibited or unlawful acts but also to require the performance of a particular act in any labor dispute, which, if not restrained or performed forthwith, may cause grave or irreparable damage to any party.
PAL moved for reconsideration arguing that the NLRC erred in granting a temporary injunction order when it has no jurisdiction to issue an injunction or restraining order since this may be issued only under Article 218 of the Labor Code if the case involves or arises from labor disputes. Petitioners further argues that in granting the temporary injunction order the NLRC was arrogating unto itself management prerogative to discipline its employees and divesting the labor arbiter of its original and exclusive jurisdiction over illegal dismissal cases.
Petitioner’s motion for reconsideration was denied. The NLRC ruled that it may exercise the injunctive power under Article 218 (e) of the Labor Code as a Labor Dispute includes any controversy or matter concerning terms or conditions of employment. The NLRC in responding to the contention that it divested the labor arbiter of its original and exclusive jurisdiction over illegal dismissal cases, argued that the same Article clearly envisioned adequacy, and not plain availability of a remedy at law as an alternative bar to the issuance of an injunction.
ISSUE: Whether or not, there is a labor dispute present between the petitioner and private respondent to entitle the latter to injunctive relief?
HELD: NO.
Generally, injunction is a preservative remedy for the protection of one's substantive rights or interest. It is not a cause of action in itself but merely a provisional remedy, an adjunct to a main suit. It is resorted to only when there is a pressing necessity to avoid injurious consequences which cannot be remedied under any standard of compensation. The application of the injunctive writ rests upon the existence of an emergency or of a special reason before the main case be regularly heard.
In labor cases, Article 218 of the Labor Code empowers the NLRC-
"(e) To enjoin or restrain any actual or threatened commission of any or all prohibited or unlawful acts or to require the performance of a particular act in any labor dispute which, if not restrained or performed forthwith, may cause grave or irreparable damage to any party or render ineffectual any decision in favor of such party;
The foregoing ancillary power may be exercised by the Labor Arbiters only as an incident to the cases pending before them in order to preserve the rights of the parties during the pendency of the case but excluding labor disputes involving strikes or lockout.
From the foregoing provisions of law, the power of the NLRC to issue an injunctive writ originates from "any labor dispute" upon application by a party thereof, which application if not granted "may cause grave or irreparable damage to any party or render ineffectual any decision in favor of such party.
The term "labor dispute" is defined as "any controversy or matter concerning terms and conditions of employment or the association or representation of persons in negotiating, fixing, maintaining, changing, or arranging the terms and conditions of employment regardless of whether or not the disputants stand in the proximate relation of employers and employees."
The term "controversy" is likewise defined as "a litigated question; adversary proceeding in a court of law; a civil action or suit, either at law or in equity; a justiciable dispute."
A "justiciable controversy" is "one involving an active antagonistic assertion of a legal right on one side and a denial thereof on the other concerning a real, and not a mere theoretical question or issue."
Taking into account the foregoing definitions, it is an essential requirement that there must first be a labor dispute between the contending parties before the labor arbiter. In the present case, there is no labor dispute between the petitioner and private respondents as there has yet been no complaint for illegal dismissal filed with the labor arbiter by the private respondents against the petitioner.

Last edited:

up up lang.

tingin ko isa kang makata lol

Nababasa mo ba ang aking isip?
Kaya bang iguhit ng iyong labi
Ang imahen
Na nabubuo sa aking isipan Tuwing
ika'y namamasdan?

Lumalagpas ba sa payak
Na pandama
Ang iyong paningin
Upang matanaw
Ang ligaya
Ng aking kaluluwa Sa t'wing palad mo'y nadadama.

Ang mga panunuyong pilit ikinukubli
Sa bawat bitak ng aking utak
pagkat sa tapang ako'y salat.

Pagka't sa ganung paraan mo
lamang malalaman
Ang tunay na ipinapahayag
Ng mga kilos kong kundi man lagi ay madalas sablay.

Nababasa mo ba ang aking isip? Kung hindi,iyong buksan
Ang mga mata ng iyong puso Upang
iyong matanto
Na wala itong ibang nilalaman kundi
ang iyong anyo.

Last edited:

Pagtatagpo

Sa ilalim ng anino
Ng puno ng pag-ibig
Nagkukubli tayo