Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

CDR King CW 5356U/5358U Dual Wan Router Users

naghahang yung cw-5358u ko pagtumagal nakaON at pagmay nakaattach na external HDD.. ok sana kc instant NAS na..

sir, pweding patulong step by step kung pano at ang settings mo sa nas server ung tepong pati android pweding mag stream ng video sa nas...

Mga boss patanong lang po sana ako, sana masagot ng mga nakatry na, medyo di na ako makabackread sa taas ng thread nato

Pwede ba tong mga router nato (stock firmware) i dual wan? purpose for load balancing? or need pa i flash for a specific fwd para magka dual wan? thanks :)

Mga boss patanong lang po sana ako, sana masagot ng mga nakatry na, medyo di na ako makabackread sa taas ng thread nato

Pwede ba tong mga router nato (stock firmware) i dual wan? purpose for load balancing? or need pa i flash for a specific fwd para magka dual wan? thanks :)

Stock firmware lang po ang dual wan. but I do not recommend to use it because unstable siya. di kaya ihandle ng router :/

Stock firmware lang po ang dual wan. but I do not recommend to use it because unstable siya. di kaya ihandle ng router :/

sayang... dual wan sana purpose ko for load balancing... sayang meron pa naman stock sa cdrking 5356 dito... hehe

paOT:

Unstable talaga yung dual wan sa 5356u router kasi ang alam 32mb lang yung ram niya hindi katulad nung Asus RT-N16 (Tomato-flashed) na 64mb yung ram. Share ko lang yung load balancing router na gamit ko ngayon plug-n-play siya kasaksak mo ng 2 modem combined kagad yung speed niya.

dual_wan.jpg

2 tag-4mbps na linya yung pinagcombine niya
4110547370.png

Attachments

• dual_wan.jpg
    dual_wan.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 11
boss popo007 pwede magtanong, pano po ba ginagawa yung naseseparate ang packets ng Online gaming at ng browsing/streaming/downloading sa LOAD BALANCING po ba ginagawa yun or sa Qos kinuconfigure? :noidea: sorry noob lang po ... :)

boss popo007 pwede magtanong, pano po ba ginagawa yung naseseparate ang packets ng Online gaming at ng browsing/streaming/downloading sa LOAD BALANCING po ba ginagawa yun or sa Qos kinuconfigure? :noidea: sorry noob lang po ... :)

QoS sir. i prioritize niya yung sinetup mo na packets. For QoS settings, please refer to cw5356/58u thread of sir polka in tipidpc. Deads na kasi yung unit ko kaya di ko na maishshare sayo

patulong naman po, pano po gawin sa cd rking cw-5358 na gaming=wan 1 tapos browsing=wan 2

Patulong ts, every time na nag rereboot yung router ko di ko mastart ang rtorrent at di ko maacces gui ng rutorrent. Optware Po gamit ko. TIA!

pa help naman po na upgrade ko ata router ko gamit ito tomato-K26USB-1.28.RT-N5x-MIPSR2-108-BT-VPN.trx ang router ko po cw-5358u hindi ko na po mabuksan ang gui ko at hndi na rin gumgana router ko pano po ayosin to?pde ba ma unbrick to na walng my bnbli n tool o usb tool ba un?wala po tlga ako alm sa mga ganito pa help po please

just sharing the tftp method. as been successful on my part without buying the plc tool

Code:
Firstly, please read and reread the peacock thread. Then reread it again. There has been a number of techniques that has been successfully used by a number of people as documented in the forums. I would suggest that you try the method tried by dvs first. dvs's method allows the firmware to 'stick' much more easily than other methods that I've tried. Note that tftp2.exe will often say that the firmware was successfully uploaded but with many of the other methods documented in the forums, it simply isn't true (It's very hard to get the timing absolutely right. That is why there's countless of people posting their frustration that their router is still bricked even after tftp2.exe says it's sucessful!) but with dvs' method, it's really simple and the firmware really sticks. The only thing that I had to do differently is ping-ing the router with a timeout of 5 instead of 10
ping -t 192.168.1.1 -w 5
in order to see the successful ping replies. You can use something as low as 2 or even 1 if you still can't catch the successful ping replies with a timeout of 5. Please remember to do the 30/30/30 Hard Reset after tftp-ing the firmware otherwise you will not be able to log in! Note that the above method is only applicable if your router is still ping-able with TTL=100 (read the peacock thread).
works with windows 764bit thank GOD--to check on there page http://homecommunity.cisco.com/t5/Wireless-Routers/WRT310N-V1-How-to-fix-firmware-after-installing-firmware-v2-on/m-p/321476
WARNING! THIS IS AN ADVANCED FIX FOR TECHNICAL TECHS WITH OUT OF WARENTEE ROUGHTERS. IF LINKSYS SUPPORT CAN HELP YOU, USE THERE SERVICES FIRST! THIS PROCEDURE MAY RESULT IF PURMADENT LOSS OF USE OF YOUR ROUGHER. THIS WORKED FOR ME, IT MAY NOT FOR YOU!
Situation:
Linksys WRT310n V1
Power LED on solid
LAN Ports LED on solid
Wireless LED off
NO RESPONCE AT ALL!

PC hardware tested (only one is needed):
Vista laptop gigibit card.
Vista desktop gigibit card.I used windows 7 64bit and it worked to

Software to download / install:
Installed vista TFTP client from control pannel
download TFTP from linksys
download firmware from linksys ( Proper firmware for v1 hardware!!!! )

Method and Procedure:
Plug in the power and the lan cable to the computer.
Open a dos prompt start pinging the roughter.
1) ping 192.168.1.1 -t -w 5 Let it run untill the end

2) No responce is to be expected at this point.

On the computer open your network connections folder
Disable ALL OTHER network interfaces! (ALL OTHER)
open the settings of the lan interfacess.
disable (uncheck) all options other then tcp/ip v4
set the manual address of the card to

192.168.1.10 ip
255.255.255.0 sub
192.168.1.1 gate
192.168.1.1 dns

now in the network card properties above configure the network card for 10 half duplex speed mine was called line speed and duplex.
save and close.

NOTE: Do not release the reset button untill told to! You will need to hold it in for a long time!
NOTE: when holding the reset for 30 seconds, the LAN port may flash around 5 and 15 seconds, do not pull the power until the lan is off around 25 to 35 seconds of holding

On the rougher, with the power on and the lan cable connected.
Hold the reset button for 30 secconds you will see the lan cable port turn off arround this point pull the power.
Hold the reset and wait 10 seconds.
Hold the reset and power up for 30 seconds until the lan cable turns off around then

Ok so with the power off you can release the reset button.
from now own you can start from here with the reset if first attempts of sending the new firmware to the linksys fails.

Open a NEW dos prompt.
type tftp -i 192.168.1.1 put C:\linksysfirmware.bin
if you hit enter it will fail ... so let it time out... if you did type it again and wait to hit enter.

while holding in the reset button power on the roughter release the reset after 5 secconds.
press enter on the dos prompt. you may send this a couple of time arround now it took three tryes to get the "SENT COMPLETE" message from tftp! you will also magicaly see your pings from the other window start working! if working WAIT 2 min before doing anything next.
If you fail for more then 1 min, unplug your roughter and start the send firmware part.
ok so it's pinging thats all? yes!
ok so you waited 2 min, now pull the power normaly and wait 10 secconds return the power with our the restart! start it normaly.
after 20 secconds the roughter should be able to ping ... nothing else yet!

use the Linksys TFTP program now ... and install the full firmware to the roughter!
when the message says firmware complete wait two min then pull the power and reboot.

I just renamed the tomato firmware to 1.bin on C:/ so that i type it more simpler.
http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1016455&stc=1&d=1426731488

i will just also share my working firmware.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/ojswsdyylf3n35r/1.28.0210_MIPSR2_K26_USB_Mega-VPN

Attachments

• success.jpg
    success.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
just sharing the tftp method. as been successful on my part without buying the plc tool

Code:
Firstly, please read and reread the peacock thread. Then reread it again. There has been a number of techniques that has been successfully used by a number of people as documented in the forums. I would suggest that you try the method tried by dvs first. dvs's method allows the firmware to 'stick' much more easily than other methods that I've tried. Note that tftp2.exe will often say that the firmware was successfully uploaded but with many of the other methods documented in the forums, it simply isn't true (It's very hard to get the timing absolutely right. That is why there's countless of people posting their frustration that their router is still bricked even after tftp2.exe says it's sucessful!) but with dvs' method, it's really simple and the firmware really sticks. The only thing that I had to do differently is ping-ing the router with a timeout of 5 instead of 10
ping -t 192.168.1.1 -w 5
in order to see the successful ping replies. You can use something as low as 2 or even 1 if you still can't catch the successful ping replies with a timeout of 5. Please remember to do the 30/30/30 Hard Reset after tftp-ing the firmware otherwise you will not be able to log in! Note that the above method is only applicable if your router is still ping-able with TTL=100 (read the peacock thread).
works with windows 764bit thank GOD--to check on there page http://homecommunity.cisco.com/t5/Wireless-Routers/WRT310N-V1-How-to-fix-firmware-after-installing-firmware-v2-on/m-p/321476
WARNING! THIS IS AN ADVANCED FIX FOR TECHNICAL TECHS WITH OUT OF WARENTEE ROUGHTERS. IF LINKSYS SUPPORT CAN HELP YOU, USE THERE SERVICES FIRST! THIS PROCEDURE MAY RESULT IF PURMADENT LOSS OF USE OF YOUR ROUGHER. THIS WORKED FOR ME, IT MAY NOT FOR YOU!
Situation:
Linksys WRT310n V1
Power LED on solid
LAN Ports LED on solid
Wireless LED off
NO RESPONCE AT ALL!

PC hardware tested (only one is needed):
Vista laptop gigibit card.
Vista desktop gigibit card.I used windows 7 64bit and it worked to

Software to download / install:
Installed vista TFTP client from control pannel
download TFTP from linksys
download firmware from linksys ( Proper firmware for v1 hardware!!!! )

Method and Procedure:
Plug in the power and the lan cable to the computer.
Open a dos prompt start pinging the roughter.
1) ping 192.168.1.1 -t -w 5 Let it run untill the end

2) No responce is to be expected at this point.

On the computer open your network connections folder
Disable ALL OTHER network interfaces! (ALL OTHER)
open the settings of the lan interfacess.
disable (uncheck) all options other then tcp/ip v4
set the manual address of the card to

192.168.1.10 ip
255.255.255.0 sub
192.168.1.1 gate
192.168.1.1 dns

now in the network card properties above configure the network card for 10 half duplex speed mine was called line speed and duplex.
save and close.

NOTE: Do not release the reset button untill told to! You will need to hold it in for a long time!
NOTE: when holding the reset for 30 seconds, the LAN port may flash around 5 and 15 seconds, do not pull the power until the lan is off around 25 to 35 seconds of holding

On the rougher, with the power on and the lan cable connected.
Hold the reset button for 30 secconds you will see the lan cable port turn off arround this point pull the power.
Hold the reset and wait 10 seconds.
Hold the reset and power up for 30 seconds until the lan cable turns off around then

Ok so with the power off you can release the reset button.
from now own you can start from here with the reset if first attempts of sending the new firmware to the linksys fails.

Open a NEW dos prompt.
type tftp -i 192.168.1.1 put C:\linksysfirmware.bin
if you hit enter it will fail ... so let it time out... if you did type it again and wait to hit enter.

while holding in the reset button power on the roughter release the reset after 5 secconds.
press enter on the dos prompt. you may send this a couple of time arround now it took three tryes to get the "SENT COMPLETE" message from tftp! you will also magicaly see your pings from the other window start working! if working WAIT 2 min before doing anything next.
If you fail for more then 1 min, unplug your roughter and start the send firmware part.
ok so it's pinging thats all? yes!
ok so you waited 2 min, now pull the power normaly and wait 10 secconds return the power with our the restart! start it normaly.
after 20 secconds the roughter should be able to ping ... nothing else yet!

use the Linksys TFTP program now ... and install the full firmware to the roughter!
when the message says firmware complete wait two min then pull the power and reboot.

I just renamed the tomato firmware to 1.bin on C:/ so that i type it more simpler.
http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1016455&stc=1&d=1426731488

i will just also share my working firmware.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/ojswsdyylf3n35r/1.28.0210_MIPSR2_K26_USB_Mega-VPN

Permission to add this on first page. Ilink ko nalang po credits sa inyo :) TIA

Patulong ts, every time na nag rereboot yung router ko di ko ang rtorrent at di ko maacces gui ng rutorrent. Optware Po gamit ko. TIA!

Inadd mo ba sa bootable script yung rutorrent? Para during boot i eexecute narin niya yung script

Last edited:
ito problem ng 5358U ko. power led lang ang may ilaw:upset: .. na try ko ng yung tftp kaso di pwede kasi no lan.. na reset ko na rin no luck:upset: sana may maka help salamat

pa help naman po na upgrade ko ata router ko gamit ito tomato-K26USB-1.28.RT-N5x-MIPSR2-108-BT-VPN.trx ang router ko po cw-5358u hindi ko na po mabuksan ang gui ko at hndi na rin gumgana router ko pano po ayosin to?pde ba ma unbrick to na walng my bnbli n tool o usb tool ba un?wala po tlga ako alm sa mga ganito pa help po please

try mo sa wireless kumonek

- - - Updated - - -

Permission to add this on first page. Ilink ko nalang po credits sa inyo :) TIA

Inadd mo ba sa bootable script yung rutorrent? Para during boot i eexecute narin niya yung script

okay na pafs. nag entware na ako mas updated kasi package nya kesa optware. thanks!

tanong lang sino dati gumamit ng ca-42 cable para sa recovery,, pwede pa share ng setup ng wiring.. salamat ... baka sakaling ma ayos ko .. cw-5358u ko.:thumbsup::salute:

masters, successful installed ko na yung entware/rutorrent+rtorrent/pyload
install ko naman yung optware/sabnbzd+

kaso meron error:

Code:
root@unknown:/tmp/home/root# ipkg update
An error ocurred, return value: 22.
Collected errors:
ipkg_update_cmd: ERROR: /opt/lib/ipkg/lists exists, but is not a directory

panu kaya to?
taz meron kayang sickbeard package on either optware/entware?
thanks.

meron pa pu pla:

No connection to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and scgi_port in rTorrent configuration file.

mukang mapapadaan ata akong pfsense nito.. :)

Last edited:
e2 po na incounter ko s CW-5358U mahina mo ung upload nya tru speedtest.. kesa s mumurahin na router n WR-NET-016-LO ng CDR king

isa lang gnagamit ko na modem..

mga si k sym.

ano ba maganda na firmware s CW-5358U pra lang s 1 modem.. sayang eh. mganda sya kya ko binili pero d ako happy s performance..

na try ko din mag 2 isp globe same.. fail safe lang.. use s stock firmware ng 58U..

tanong lang mga sir.. kung pwd.. feeling ko kasi masayado matindi yung kailngan ko.

ang gusto ko kasi para magkaron ng access list.. para mapili ko lang yung pwd dumaan sa bawat isp.. gusto ko sana pag port 80 yung destination.. sa isang isp sya dadaan.. and all of the others sa isang isp na sila.. pwd ba yun?? or i'm i asking to much??

UP ko lang yung katanungan ko.. baka may nakakaalam.. medyo nag hanap hanap na rin kasi ako sa net.. wala akong makita tungkol sa access list.. meron bang access-list tong router na to?? or sa command line ginagawa??

UP ko lang yung katanungan ko.. baka may nakakaalam.. medyo nag hanap hanap na rin kasi ako sa net.. wala akong makita tungkol sa access list.. meron bang access-list tong router na to?? or sa command line ginagawa??

add ka lang ng iptables rule para ma DNAT nya yung traffic sa port 80 at siguro port 443 na rin sa ISP na gusto mo
ganito lang ginawa ko.

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -i br+ -p tcp --dport !80 -j DNAT --to 'nvram get wan_ipaddr'
iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -i br+ -p tcp --dport !443 -j DNAT --to 'nvram get wan_ipaddr'
iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -i br+ -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to 'nvram get wan2_ipaddr'
iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -i br+ -p tcp --dport 443 -j DNAT --to 'nvram get wan2_ipaddr'

ilagay yan sa firewall script, make sure na si WAN1 at WAN2 is static IP and possible naka DMZ na rin yung dalawang modem.
di bale ang mangyayari dyan, lahat ng traffic na hindi port 80 at 443 dadaan sa WAN1, kung port 80 at 443 dadaan sa WAN2.
mahirap nga lang dito eh pati yung torrents dadaan sa WAN1, hindi ko rin ma filter yung traffic ng torrent.

ang pinaka maganda lang na magagawa dyan eh ma specify yung ip address ng destination traffic, at ito yung ginawa ko so, ang nangyari, lahat ng traffic dadaan sa WAN1 mapa torrent man o ano pa yan, tapos yung piling traffic like mga online games dadaan sa WAN2. Pero hindi ko na i-discuss to dahil kailangan mo maintindihan ang basic to advance traffic monitoring at linux iptables, possibly conntrack.

patulong nmn sir ng settings using smart stick broadband.. usb settings lng po slmaat

Back
Top Bottom