Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

:hello: everyone... miss ko na tong thread... been busy and :yawn: coz of my pregnancy... di ako masyado makaread ng maraming books... later na lang uli ako nakapag aaddict... Reread ko uli yun IAD and Twilight series... Dami ko na namiss na mga books na dapat ilagay sa TBR list ko... need na uli mag backtrack sa mga post dito sa thread para sa mga recommendation...

Till next time^_^

^ awww... si momma preggy :D

yup, reread ka na lang muna (and later on when you have more time backread) ng mga favorite books mo.

hope your baby will be a future writer :D

Guys! Rec ko lang Angelfall by Susan Ee. Hindi nyo aakalaing indie book lang sya sobrang ganda kasi e. Angel apocalypse to. The angel Raffe reminded me a little of Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone. They're both badass and ridiculously good-looking but Raffe shows more emotion than Akiva. The heroine is a badass too! May pagka-gory lang talaga sya parang Unwind. Original ang plot, ganda! <3

okay, will put this in my hindinauubosnaTBRcollection. thanks for the reco....

*check the goodreads rating and wow....4.5! higher than my beloved DBS!!! (console myself that DBS has 4,000++ raters, while AF still in the 300s :lol: *

Last edited:

@maysapaw magdilang angel ka sana hehehehe... Yup, reread muna ng fave series before magventure sa mga bago... hehehehe....

@momma - Love your sig momma! aja sa baby and sa mga nakaline up basahin! :beat:

@maysapaw - ako rin merong hindinauubosnaTBRcollection :lol: haha. Daming magandang kakalabas lang i sweeeaar super nagmamadali na aketch magbasa.

@slayze - will definitely read ANGELFALL.. ngayon ko lang din to natignan sa goodreads eh. Mukang magugustuhan ko. :)

---------------------------------------
okaaayy.. reco and review time

SHATTER ME - AWESOME!! hindi lang dahil fan talaga ako ng mala-xmen na mga novels ha, sadyang ang galing ng plot nito. One of the books na najudge ko by its cover... which didn't disappoint.

READY PLAYER ONE - Eto made for geeks! i also play MMORPG's kaya super nakarelate ako dito. Daming scenes na uber exciting and lotsa information about 80's era. Sci-fi joined by Fantasy and a lot of 80's music, movies etc etc. Ang galing talaga. Lalo na yung mga descriptions. Imagine living inside a virtual reality pero you know well na laro lang yun... hmmm.. posibleng mangyare talaga to. I really had fun reading this.

SIGNIFICANCE & ACCORDANCE - super sweet series. I know gamit na gamit na ang soulmate plot pero in here, the author took it on a higher level. Daming kilig scenes and action scenes plus may powers din sila so it makes the whole series whole lot interesting.

DEVOUR - original and plot nito.. hindi pa ako nakabasa ng another book about "devourers" so this one got my attention. I for one hate highschool drama pero dito? there are some scenes i wish i would've done in highschool. haha. I love the characters. Ang galing ng author gumawa ng back stories ..(same author ng Significance Series Shelly Crane).

IMMORTAL RIDER - ahem, LI's fans..this one's plot i think, is better than the first one although mas hot ata yung 1st. I love Limos pero i can't help but look forward to THAN's story.. para kasing mas maganda. hehe i dunno.. :yipee:

THAT BOY - definitely not what i was expecting. Don't let your self be fooled by the cover. Nice, sweet story. Mejo awkward lang at some point kasi parang wild si girl... pero carry naman.. at least she got the decent, sweet and the one that treats her like a princess.. Phillip. ;)

ayannn.. so ang dami ko pang nakaline up.. yung iba kong nabas i won't recommend.. like yung In the Bad Boy's bed by sophia ryan.. err.. that girl irked the hell outta me! :upset:.. I hope none of my next reads becomes a disappointment.

Last edited:

Finished nightshade and wolfsbane by andrea cremer. 4.5/5 nice story not typical wolf love story.

Wow namimiss ko na ang thread to... Ang daming requirements na kasi for school, wala na akong oras para bumasa :( Nag reread lang ako ng Harry Potter. It's still the best talaga even after how many times I read it na. :)

On the other hand, dec 16 na yung Christmas break namin so that means more time to read! Sana hindi sila bibigay ng maraming assignments. I will definitely check out yung mga recommendations, especially DSB and Angelfall.. heard great things about it.

:hello: again, thanks @yche, aja ba? hehehehe... sana nga pumayag sa labor room na may cellphone para makapagread pa ako durin labor, pan relaks... :excited: hehehehe

I read Psy-changeling pala during those nights na hindi ako makasleep.. Can't imagine a world without emotion...:weep: Love the plot, yun tipong bubuhayin yun mga nakatagong emotions, then how they will deal sa mga obstacles para maging happy sila... uber love it...:thumbsup:

next time na lang uli mejo sumasakit na likod ko... yngatz everyone... enjoi reading...

yVGZ6.jpg

QGMvO.jpg

WVLFw.jpg

:rofl:

^ did you photoshop/edit those covers?

i am only familiar with this one:

n87513.jpg

Yups, those are all photoshopped, but not by me:p

BTW in answer to the verification question:
A-no ang taw-ag sa ta-ong hin-di naka-kaki-ta?, I answered,
bu--lag...incorrect daw:ranting:

:clap: wow, i'm a newbie here, grabe ang daming recommended books! LOL, sobrang dami ko nang nadownload dito since yesterday so I have to read them first before I move on to your recommendations. I read J. Mcnaught, J. Garwood, Linda Howard, N. Sparks, M. Albom, J. Crusie, D. Brown, J. Evanovich, at marami pang iba, so I pretty much read any genre. Whew, can't wait to finish the new ones I got!:excited:

The only novel books Ive ever loved and read was anne rice's The vampire chronicles.

hi Novel and x0, welcome to the thread, hope you enjoy the recommendations and you can offer some as well :)

x0unn3dx (kahirap naman ng pangalan mo :lol: ) - ang hirap mo namang pasayahin. out of million books out there (and i suppose you have read at least a 100 books) ang konti naman ng napamahal sa yo na books :)

hopefully with symbianize that number will grow.

Lothaire - Excerpt

napulot ko sa internet, excerpt ng Lothaire (1st 3 chapters)

barely a month to go before its release. hope it will be a good one.

sana may mga snippets si Nix, i miss that girl :lol:
----------------------

btw....just in case may makahanap sa inyo (hehe, requesting lang po) ng Kiss Chase ni Fiona Walker, paupload naman :D maraming salamat in advance.

Attachments

• Kresley-Cole-Lothaire-Excerpt.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

this is embarassing to admit...but i haven't read the Hunger Games Trilogy. well, i have started reading the 1st book but I'm not yet even halfway it :lol:

i have to finish it soon!

anyways....

:xmas: TO EVERYONE!!!!!

Last edited:

Hey everyone.. miss ya all! hehe nabusy aketch pero super dami ko nang nabasa i sweeaarr.. post ko after christmas nalang ;) Anywaaayyy :clap: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :clap: xoxo

hindi pa ako tapos sa unwind. pero maganda, tamad lang talaga ako at moody. ahahha.

anyway have a merry xmas to all

pampainit sa malamig na panahon

stock-photo-sexy-muscled-male-santa-claus-sitting-in-his-barn-42892240.jpg
Sexy-Santa-hot-guys-9488914-415-768.gif
3074163-835423-bronzed-handsome-sexy-santa-claus-on-whitebackground-posture-and-smile-isolated.jpg
61.jpg

im a little boyish myself

stock-photo-7754555-sexy-santa-claus.jpg

Hey THG fans~

Have you listened to one of the OST's of THG? It's called Safe and Sound and it's sung by Taylor Swift. I'm not a fan of Taylor myself, but the song rocks!

Merry Christmas everyone ^_^ @maysapaw, can't wait for Lothaire.. Esep esep kung babasahin ko yun excerpt... baka mabitin lang... hehehehe...

@Lycan
:naughty: need ko yan pampainit para maglabor heehehe...

Haven't read Hunger Games din, I started the book pero di ko alam kung bakit di ko matapos yun 1st chapter... hehehehe...

Back
Top Bottom