Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: want to work in a BPO company???

thanks for sharing...

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are

thanks for the tips and for the downloadable files bro. I well use this to improved my english grammar. Ive been try to apply in call center but i failed to pass. i believe its because of my speaking and lack of grammar in english. and nervous also. hope it can help me with ur stuff. thank you.:clap::clap::clap:

Hi guys any one out there who are interested to apply for a voice and non voice job fast track hiring will be on wednesday august 3. Just text or call me 0932738258. I did not post the name of my company for comany compliance policy bawal po kc

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys any one out there who are interested to apply for a voice and non voice job fast track hiring will be on wednesday august 3. Just text or call me 0932738258. I did not post the name of my company for comany compliance policy bawal po kc

very informative maraming thanks...

Thanks. i already failed three times in bpo companies and i dont want it to make it four hahaha
this thread is a big help.,
my hiring ba ngaun sa alabang mas maganda kung non-voice?? ung pde undergrad

Last edited:

Thanks. i already failed three times in bpo companies and i dont want it to make it four hahaha
this thread is a big help.,
my hiring ba ngaun sa alabang mas maganda kung non-voice?? ung pde undergrad

tara bro apply tayo tom... :) kung gusto mo pa hehhee

nice thread. i am interested in applying for a BPO post.

salamat d2 ts

Thanks for this Thread. Very Helpful specially on fresh graduates and filed switchers... SALUTE!:thumbsup:

anyone here came from sitel? i was hired and scheduled for a training next week this is my first time to be hired in a bpo company can someone give me some tips or things that happens during the training as an call center agent

anyone here came from sitel? i was hired and scheduled for a training next week this is my first time to be hired in a bpo company can someone give me some tips or things that happens during the training as an call center agent

just be yourself. go there and never forget to wear your best smile everyday. training is like going back to school again. it's just that this time you will be earning or receiving payment for your time while you're in the process of learning the skills that you need to have and master to be used after the training ends. and trainers are almost always the best people to talk to and converse with (very much unlike the teachers we have from schools). it's a totally a different feeling but its a good feeling. you can make it! nothing is impossible. be friendly, believe and never forget to pray - most important thing. goodluck! :)

how to get a job in a call center?

isa lang naman ang basehan tlga niyan eh, its your communication skills. mapa experience ka or no experience kung lagpak ang communication skills mo hindi ka tlga makukuha. hence there are difficult account na kahit no experience kukunin ka so as long as pulido and comm skills mo. all the technicalities can be taught sa training.

View attachment 289320

FRESH GRADUATES AND ENTRY LEVEL ARE ACCEPTED!
CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED.

WHY JOIN US:
- Up to 60K in Commissions
- Competitive Pay
- Leaves and Allowances Upon Hire
- Fixed Work Week
- Weekends Off
- Stability

Brady Philippines Direct Marketing Inc
WALK IN: GF, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City
APPLY ONLINE: goo.gl/91k2kz
CALL US: 9409706

Attachments

• Sales3.png
    Sales3.png
    427.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

I'm a 3rd year college student but unfortunately, I have to stop after this semester and I need a job to support my financial needs.
I really want to be a call center agent even though I don't have any knowledge/experience about this industry. Because I think this is the best white-collar job that gives decent salary for an undergrad student like me.

Is it true that even you're a college undergrad/HS graduate you only need to have a good english communication skills to get hired in this job?

I'm a 3rd year college student but unfortunately, I have to stop after this semester and I need a job to support my financial needs.
I really want to be a call center agent even though I don't have any knowledge/experience about this industry. Because I think this is the best white-collar job that gives decent salary for an undergrad student like me.

Is it true that even you're a college undergrad/HS graduate you only need to have a good english communication skills to get hired in this job?

Decent salary - if ok lang sayo kumita ng 14k kada buwan. Ganyan ang sweldo or mas mababa pa sa mga undergrads with no experience. Madali lang makapasok sa call center... Always talk in english... Wag mag fillers like... Ummm...ahhh... In terms sa exams it pretty basic parang english exam lang. Yung typing exams naman.. Zero errors at mataas words per minute depende kung ano acceptable grade sa kanila. Also pag nagtanong ang recruiter kung how long or ano balak mo sa call center? sagutin mo nalang gusto mo i career ito.. Work hard.. Ma promote.. Basta pang entice sa kanila na desido ka mag stay at hindi mag hop from one center to another.

How do I know this? Client ako dati back in 2004-2005 hanggang sa namulat ako.

yup kahit undergrad ka matatanggap ka so as long as solid ung comm skills mo. although ung basic mo hindi tlga kataasan yan lalo na undergrad ka at no exp ka pa pero pwede ka naman pumasok sa mga accounts na nag bibigay ng incentives base sa performance mo.

Decent salary - if ok lang sayo kumita ng 14k kada buwan. Ganyan ang sweldo or mas mababa pa sa mga undergrads with no experience. Madali lang makapasok sa call center... Always talk in english... Wag mag fillers like... Ummm...ahhh... In terms sa exams it pretty basic parang english exam lang. Yung typing exams naman.. Zero errors at mataas words per minute depende kung ano acceptable grade sa kanila. Also pag nagtanong ang recruiter kung how long or ano balak mo sa call center? sagutin mo nalang gusto mo i career ito.. Work hard.. Ma promote.. Basta pang entice sa kanila na desido ka mag stay at hindi mag hop from one center to another.

How do I know this? Client ako dati back in 2004-2005 hanggang sa namulat ako.

Thanks for the tip.
I don't think I have any problems naman pag dating sa typing test/written exam. Worried lang ako sa initial interview since first time ko at baka magkamali ako sa grammar at pronunciation.

Salamat po malaking tulong to sa akin...

Back
Top Bottom