Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to make your own home solar. With Pictures + solar book

Re: You want to make your own home solar? Pasok!

Solar works even with no sun.... syempre pag malakas ang ulan, hehe wala but even when it's cloudy or raining not so hard the panels still charge the battery! Actually, as I'm writing now, it's raining here (let's say a big shower) but my laptop is still connected to the solar setup and the panels are still charging the batteries (still 85 % full) :thumbsup: I'm going to check mamaya, pag low na, I just unplug my laptop and run it muna on its own battery until my solar batteries are totally full again. So mamayang gabi meron pa kami solar para sa lights, tv and laptop :dance:

naku maam ang galin nman pla salamat sa info :thumbsup:

Solar works even with no sun.... syempre pag malakas ang ulan, hehe wala but even when it's cloudy or raining not so hard the panels still charge the battery! Actually, as I'm writing now, it's raining here (let's say a big shower) but my laptop is still connected to the solar setup and the panels are still charging the batteries (still 85 % full) :thumbsup: I'm going to check mamaya, pag low na, I just unplug my laptop and run it muna on its own battery until my solar batteries are totally full again. So mamayang gabi meron pa kami solar para sa lights, tv and laptop :dance:

wow. really? so makaka save ka talaga pag ganito. I'll read more about this and since Electrical Engineer naman yung big bro ko magpapatulong na lang ako sa kanya regarding sa mga materials at wirings. salamat po ma'am. :nice:

:D Electrical Engineer ka po ba TS? hehe. EE Student pa lang eh. Tamang tama sana kung mga improvised materials ang gamit tulad ng mini generator ko. hehe ayos yun pang lighting lang. Napanood ko pa sa Knowledge channel ung mga gumagamit nito maganda pagnagkakapower interruption. :D

try ko to! Thanks TS!

Very nice thread TS.....thanks for making it....

thanks for sharing ts... we'll need this later...

Welcome po!

Nice! thanks

sir, di ba delikado sa kidlat ang solar panels? madalas pa naman ngayon ang thunderstorms.

dapat nakaground ang installation mo.
sa dami ng nakabitan ko isang case pa lang naman pero di sya yung sunog na sunog nagcrack lang..
lahat naman na bagay kapag direct hit ng kidlat eh nasisira.

Tama....:thumbsup: mine are grounded of course... the inverter too!

naku maam ang galin nman pla salamat sa info :thumbsup:

see.... at least you learn something :rofl::rofl::thumbsup::salute:

wow. really? so makaka save ka talaga pag ganito. I'll read more about this and since Electrical Engineer naman yung big bro ko magpapatulong na lang ako sa kanya regarding sa mga materials at wirings. salamat po ma'am. :nice:

The more you learn about solar and the more you understand that it's not so complicated and can be easily done... just don't listen to the solar dealers! I don't want to kill their job but these people just want to sell at the maximum price so they will tell you that you need lots of things.... well, that's their job and they can still do that with rich people :lol:

ok sir.... and come back whenever you want! :)

:D Electrical Engineer ka po ba TS? hehe. EE Student pa lang eh. Tamang tama sana kung mga improvised materials ang gamit tulad ng mini generator ko. hehe ayos yun pang lighting lang. Napanood ko pa sa Knowledge channel ung mga gumagamit nito maganda pagnagkakapower interruption. :D

Hehe....I have no background in electricity or engineering....I'm just curious and I love my planet :) You can make many things with a mini generator!

try ko to! Thanks TS!

good luck.... if you have any question, just come back :salute:

up ko ito..pag may budget gawin ko to ^___^

haha nice info and tut ts.. hope may SS na... Abangan po namin..

magkano nagastos niyo dito..i want to try pero di ko alam paano..:weep: :pray:

more or less 100k yan kasi ready for upgrade na yung controller at inverter nya.

kaya mo yan dito naman si awinahe.

dapat nakaground ang installation mo.
sa dami ng nakabitan ko isang case pa lang naman pero di sya yung sunog na sunog nagcrack lang..
lahat naman na bagay kapag direct hit ng kidlat eh nasisira.

Panu ba iground ang installation? Sensya na hindi ako engr or electrician. Baka pwede nyo pong ipkita samin kung paano?

Very nice thread TS.....thanks for making it....

up ko ito..pag may budget gawin ko to ^___^

haha nice info and tut ts.. hope may SS na... Abangan po namin..

Thank you! you are all very :welcome:

more or less 100k yan kasi ready for upgrade na yung controller at inverter nya.

kaya mo yan dito naman si awinahe.

All in all, I spent around 45 k. Including all the wires. But my inverter is expensive (15 k) because it's an inverter/charger (it can charge the batteries with a generator) a regular inverter will cost maybe 5k and batteries are expensive here ( I saw in manila they were 1000 cheaper per piece than here) and I have 3 of them! So for a setup like mine you can estimate around 35 k

Panu ba iground ang installation? Sensya na hindi ako engr or electrician. Baka pwede nyo pong ipkita samin kung paano?

The easiest way, you take a copper wire that you tie up on the frame of the solar panel. This wire should be long enough to reach the ground, then you tie up your copper wire to a piece of steel bar that you plant in the soil (about 2 feet deep)

Last edited:

ilang SM yng baterry na gamit mo TS?

ilang SM yng baterry na gamit mo TS?

3 batteries x 125 Ah wired in parallel = 375 Ah

halimbawa,

-bibili ako ng 2kw inverter,inverter lang,ilang AH ang battery na gagamitin ko para makatagal ng 8 hrs?

- ok lang bang bibili ako ng inverter (solar panel not included) na gagamitin ko lamang para sa pc ko during brown out? kung baga inverter at battery lang

bookmark muna :)

Napansin ko lang... sa setup na ganyan ay hindi pwedng de-motor or motorized equipment like electric fans (and alike).

But if you want to use such like these motorized items, you need bigger setup like large batteries andother parts na yung kakayanin magpatakbo at least more that six hour esp. sa gabi.

Just my six cents.

bookmark muna :)

cge po!

halimbawa,

-bibili ako ng 2kw inverter,inverter lang,ilang AH ang battery na gagamitin ko para makatagal ng 8 hrs?

- ok lang bang bibili ako ng inverter (solar panel not included) na gagamitin ko lamang para sa pc ko during brown out? kung baga inverter at battery lang

- 1rst question: I cannot answer that if you don't tell me what appliance do you want to use! computer? Desktop? Laptop? Ilang watts?

-2nd question: if you have only an inverter+battery, how do you recharge your battery? With electricity? In this case you must look for UPS (search google)

Napansin ko lang... sa setup na ganyan ay hindi pwedng de-motor or motorized equipment like electric fans (and alike).

But if you want to use such like these motorized items, you need bigger setup like large batteries andother parts na yung kakayanin magpatakbo at least more that six hour esp. sa gabi.

Just my six cents.

Tama.... except that me, with my small setup, I can run my ref in day time :dance:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom