Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to make your own home solar. With Pictures + solar book

Re: You want to make your own home solar? Pasok!

- 1rst question: I cannot answer that if you don't tell me what appliance do you want to use! computer? Desktop? Laptop? Ilang watts?

-2nd question: if you have only an inverter+battery, how do you recharge your battery? With electricity? In this case you must look for UPS (search google)[/QUOTE]

halimbawa,

-bibili ako ng 2kw inverter,inverter lang,ilang AH ang battery na gagamitin ko para makatagal ng 8 hrs?

-->(gagamitin ko sa pc, desktop computer isang unit lang naman 350 compact CPU samsung brand)

- ok lang bang bibili ako ng inverter (solar panel not included) na gagamitin ko lamang para sa pc ko during brownout? kung baga inverter at battery lang

------->gaya ng nabangit mo electricity charging lang,
-marami na akong nabili na UPS pinagtataka ko di nakakatagal ang supply ng eletricity during bronwout, pinaka matakagal 3mins,bininta ko na nga lang yung mga UPS ko

pa bookmark

- 1rst question: I cannot answer that if you don't tell me what appliance do you want to use! computer? Desktop? Laptop? Ilang watts?

-2nd question: if you have only an inverter+battery, how do you recharge your battery? With electricity? In this case you must look for UPS (search google)

halimbawa,

-bibili ako ng 2kw inverter,inverter lang,ilang AH ang battery na gagamitin ko para makatagal ng 8 hrs?

-->(gagamitin ko sa pc, desktop computer isang unit lang naman 350 compact CPU samsung brand)

- ok lang bang bibili ako ng inverter (solar panel not included) na gagamitin ko lamang para sa pc ko during brownout? kung baga inverter at battery lang

------->gaya ng nabangit mo electricity charging lang,
-marami na akong nabili na UPS pinagtataka ko di nakakatagal ang supply ng eletricity during bronwout, pinaka matakagal 3mins,bininta ko na nga lang yung mga UPS ko[/QUOTE]

A desktop consumes a lot of electricity so with 1 battery deep cycle of 100 Ah you can have 2 hours max of power for your 350 watts pc... so you need a total of 400 Ah for 8 hours. Plus you will need a battery charger, plus an inverter (1000 watts is enough). But be aware that it takes a lot of time to charge 400 Ah with electricity... Plus if you don't use your batteries for a while they discharge by themselves.

It's a lot of money just to power your pc.... the best advice I can give you is to sell your pc, buy a laptop (you can find around 15 k) a laptop have around 4 hours autonomy of battery and it use only 50 watts. 1 battery 100 Ah and a small inverter + charger will be enough... and I think all in all it will cost you less, plus you will save pa on your electricity bill :)

Last edited:

The easiest way, you take a copper wire that you tie up on the frame of the solar panel. This wire should be long enough to reach the ground, then you tie up your copper wire to a piece of steel bar that you plant in the soil (about 2 feet deep)

Ohh.. okay, so connect lang ako ng wire sa frame ng solar panel papunta sa lupa.

Thanks,

teka, my pinagkaiba ba ung copper wire sa ibang wire??

Nice thread:salute::salute:

Pa BM po...

meron akong resistor 4.7 ohms 2 watts... problema ko wala kc d2 mabilhan.. pwede ko ba palitan ng ibang watts or ohms? salamat sa makakatulong

Ahh.. okay, dami kong natutunan ahh.. buting nagelectronics nalang ako. haha

:thumbsup: The more we ask, the more we learn :)

Nice thread:salute::salute:

Pa BM po...

meron akong resistor 4.7 ohms 2 watts... problema ko wala kc d2 mabilhan.. pwede ko ba palitan ng ibang watts or ohms? salamat sa makakatulong

:noidea: Para saan yun resistor mo?

ts, safe bang gamitin mechanical timer ? hindi ba ito nakakasira ng ref?

gusto ko sanang gamitin para makabawas ng consumo ng ref, malaki kasi ang aming electric bill dahil dito.

ts, safe bang gamitin mechanical timer ? hindi ba ito nakakasira ng ref?

gusto ko sanang gamitin para makabawas ng consumo ng ref, malaki kasi ang aming electric bill dahil dito.

yup, very safe.... mas maganda pa pag my timer coz your ref will last longer. Imagine instead of running 20 to 30 minutes every hour, it will run only 15 minutes every 2 hours.... plus if you open the door, it will not run few minutes for nothing so you save also on the life of the compressor :thumbsup: I'm using this trick since more than one year na without any problem. In my house that's the ref who consumed the more electricity, that's why since I use this trick my bill went down of 40% :yipee:

PS: if you do it, please give us your feedback (with how much you save!)

Last edited:

yup, very safe.... mas maganda pa pag my timer coz your ref will last longer. Imagine instead of running 20 to 30 minutes every hour, it will run only 15 minutes every 2 hours.... plus if you open the door, it will not run few minutes for nothing so you save also on the life of the compressor :thumbsup: I'm using this trick since more than one year na without any problem. In my house that's the ref who consumed the more electricity, that's why since I use this trick my bill went down of 40% :yipee:

PS: if you do it, please give us your feedback (with how much you save!)

Kelangan ba dapat ung 2 door ung ref?..

panu kung 1 door lang , ung parang ganito:
lg%20ref%20225%201.png

very informative!!! pag may pera ako susubokan ko to sa internet shop ko,thanks ts!! great help:excited:

ts paki explain ako 500watts is 46amperes?paxenxa na mahina sa math,,hheheh

EDIT: get na ts panu naging 46amperes yan....

may follow up question ako, kung 46 or 41.6666 amperes yung 500/12 panu kung maglagay
ako ng step-up transformer pra maging 500/220 ganito kaya ang results: 2.27amperes at yung 100ah na battery ay 44 hrs running time?posible kya ? heheeh

Last edited:

very informative!!! pag may pera ako susubokan ko to sa internet shop ko,thanks ts!! great help:excited:

hehe! thanks :)

ts paki explain ako 500watts is 46amperes?paxenxa na mahina sa math,,hheheh

EDIT: get na ts panu naging 46amperes yan....

may follow up question ako, kung 46 or 41.6666 amperes yung 500/12 panu kung maglagay
ako ng step-up transformer pra maging 500/220 ganito kaya ang results: 2.27amperes at yung 100ah na battery ay 44 hrs running time?posible kya ? heheeh

hahaha... sana! but no!

your 2.27 amperes are in AC the battery is in 12 volt and use DC :D:

The 46 amperes DC were calculated on this site http://www.batterystuff.com/kb/tools/ac-to-dc-amperage-conversion-run-through-an-inverter.html

gets?;)

Back
Top Bottom