Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

Amen! For that! We live not, by ourselves anymore, but the Spirit of God! how blessed are, who received God's Grace, and reveals to the unworthy, and gives power to the weak, gives strength to the weary and gives wisdom to those who seek on him. And i must say Hallelujah!!! for all His done to us, I am not ashamed to Gospel because this the power of our salvation.

I am bless bro that i found this thread, lamb in a pack of wolves, hahahah, I mean we are united even though we are surrounded by polluted minds

Amen! For that! We live not, by ourselves anymore, but the Spirit of God! how blessed are, who received God's Grace, and reveals to the unworthy, and gives power to the weak, gives strength to the weary and gives wisdom to those who seek on him. And i must say Hallelujah!!! for all His done to us, I am not ashamed to Gospel because this the power of our salvation.

I am bless bro that i found this thread, lamb in a pack of wolves, hahahah, I mean we are united even though we are surrounded by polluted minds

Scripture is full of specific instruction on how we should treat each other. If we are serious about following Christ, we will heed his admonition that "whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" (Matthew 25:40).

The following Scriptures explain clearly what God expects from us in this regard. Read them carefully and consider how to apply them in your life, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God:thumbsup:

Scripture is full of specific instruction on how we should treat each other. If we are serious about following Christ, we will heed his admonition that "whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" (Matthew 25:40).

The following Scriptures explain clearly what God expects from us in this regard. Read them carefully and consider how to apply them in your life, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God:thumbsup:

Amen! minsan naguguilty din ako

Isaiah 9:7
Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

ooppsss. interchange 9 and 7.

If you are not firm in faith, you will not be firm at all.

hellow guys im a born again Christian too inu mga nakasama ko jan nung aniv. sa MOA last year B.O.L.....im from aparri.cgayan:dance:

mga ka symb, pahingi naman jan ng SERIAL NUMBER ,NAME, NUMBER ng EASYWORSHIP 2009, baka meron kayu jan, trial lang kc yung samin,, kaya de na magamit.. tanx po,, GOD BLESS PO SA MAG BIGAY...

PM LANG PO SAKIN... FB.. www.facebook.com/arbZDudezkie

sino po may mga Full DVD jan ? kahit ano basta Christian Content ..yung Uncompressed DVD talaga kelangan ko

Thumbs Up's para sau Bro..
buti na lng may ginamit syang tao para sa SITE na toh..
God Blllleeeessssseee.........

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

last year?
anu meron last year? hahahaha..
aniv ng??..

boss....ani. ng B.O.L..yan lng maibibigay ko na answer sayu ayokong mag banggit ng name ng chruch dito...kc ang impotrtante bro...we have one GOD,,,ang GOD ni Noah ang GOD ni Moises,ay GOD parin natin ngayun sya ang DIYOS nuon ngayun at magpakaylan man...Glory to GOD...all praise ang Glory to you alone o GOD,,:excited:

boss....ani. ng B.O.L..yan lng maibibigay ko na answer sayu ayokong mag banggit ng name ng chruch dito...kc ang impotrtante bro...we have one GOD,,,ang GOD ni Noah ang GOD ni Moises,ay GOD parin natin ngayun sya ang DIYOS nuon ngayun at magpakaylan man...Glory to GOD...all praise ang Glory to you alone o GOD,,:excited:

ok lang naman magsabi ng church dito..
body of christ naman taung lahat e.. hehehe..

bro..try to attend minsan..at tama ka jan sa sig txt mu we are a worshiper not a performer we have only an audience of one it GOD who created us...we are nothing without GOD,,:) tama;)

Back
Top Bottom