Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Naka move on na ba talaga ako?

kahitmaputi

Symbianize Chieftain
Advanced Member
Reaction score
A month ago I unconsciously smirk while saying to myself "ok na ako" after my ex suddenly pop ups in mind. Napagkamalan pa nga akong baliw ng mga kasama dahil todo ngiti ko maski walang nakakatawa. I was relieved that it was all over, my relationship with her after finding out she cheated on me and the time that I struggle to get over her. I don't want to remember those most gruesome moments of my life. But these past few days, biglang pumapasok pa din siya sa isip ko and then I sensed that this is bad so I tried to snap out of it. Until this night, curiosity got the best of me and I ended up looking up at her fb. Although I ask myself a few times if I should do this but still nagawa ko na hehe. When I realized my mistake, the bitterness already embraced me.. It's already more than a year when our relationship was over and almost a year when I last saw her in person. She got a little bit unappealing to my eyes when I saw her in fb but I know its the bitterness talking. The problem is why do I still have these feelings after I saw her? Should I also get a girlfriend so that my feelings to my ex would be overwritten and para maipost din sa fb at maipamukha sa kanya? Very pathetic. Actually kelangan ko pa makinig ng music at itodo ang volume para lang mawala un inis na nararamdaman ko. I need some consultation kaya naipost ko ito ngaun. Thank you :praise:

GET OVER IT. when someone cheated, she will do it over again and again plus ur trust is already broken, so better let go of each other and try to open a new page in ur life.. if u still have that hurt feeling whenever u think of her then maybe u r not over it yet but dont worry time heals all wounds, u dont need a rebound just to take revenge, focus on urself and career , u will see she will regret letting u go. plus u will realize all the negative things she did and u will be more discourage. . what u r doing now is just defense mechanism, trying not to care/making urself more comfortable and trying to ignore but inside u r hurting/ ego breakdown/self inflicting failures/lown esteem. tell me if i am wrong but thats how it is.... it will pass, u will heal and u will become a better person. try not to hate if u could but if it is not meant to be then dont insist. :D goodluck bro. dont worry.. u will be fine soon

Apir! Some time ago TS ginawa ko din yan :slap:

Don't worry TS, it took me 3yrs eh, okay lang yan *tapik sa balikat*

Don't check her on FB, maganda na nga na you don't communicate pero if sinisilip silip mo siya it will not help you at all. Babalik at babalik lahat ng pain at mabibitter ka na naman.

You don't need to enter in a relationship if you are not ready you'll end up hurting the girl and mas mahihirapan ka lang. Block mo na lang si ex sa FB tapos idistract mo sarili mo everytime your ex pops up in your mind isipin mo na lang na manloloko siya at swerte ka na wala na kayo. Minsan kasi mas maganda isipin mo yung pangit na ginawa niya sayo para tuluyan mo na siyang ayawan.

Mas maganda iimprove mo na lang ang sarili mo, magpagwapo ka, magpayaman ka, find a new hobby, meet new people. Alam mo mas maganda na kumilala ka ng ibang girls, magtravel ka kung kaya mo, basta ienjoy mo ang single life.

Bro, the same tayo ng situation, i caught her lying again after we talk and i gave her 2nd chance, but wala pang 1 day eh ginawa na nya naman ulit, tapos nagnew number ako, new phone, tinetext nya mga kaibigan ko na kunin nya daw number ko, na kausapin ko daw sya na sya daw ang lalaban para samin gagawin daw nya lahat. Animal na yan, ayaw ko na.

to answer your topic title kung naka move on ka na? well, base sa short story mo malaking EKIS. hindi ka pa nakaka move brader...

yung tinatanong mo naman about kung need mo mag ka gf para maka get over? tingin mo it will help you? kung may doubt ka please lang wag mo muna gawin yun, kasi bakit? wala kang ipagkakaiba sa ex mo na nag cheat sayo if hindi ka pa totally moved on then mag gf ka, ang mangyayari lang jan maghahanap ka ng mga bagay na similar sa new gf mo at sa ex mo. posibleng ending nyan, either hiwalayan ka ng magiging new gf mo or hiwalayan mo siya..much better maki mingle na lang sa mga kaibigan, maging active sa mga pinagkakakainteresan bagay, ihanda ang sarili para sa darating na much better relationship at pag dumating yung time na hindi mo na naiisip yung ex mo o wala ka ng paki sa mga nangyayari sa buhay nya dun mo lang masasabi na totally moved on ka na nga at ready to enter for a new relationship. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom