Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare,
And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere.

-Ali ben Abi Taleb
Hundred Sayings

"At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols."​

- Aldous Hoxley

If we are to say that religion cannot be concerned with politics then we are really saying that there is a substantial part of human life in which God's writ does not run.
If it is not God's, then whose is it?
Who is in charge if not the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Desmond Tutu (1931 - )
South African clergyman and civil rights activist, 1989.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."​

- Albert Einstein

True peace is not merely the absence of tension: it is the presence of justice.

Its hard to wait around for something that you know might never happened but its even harder to give up especially when its everything you ever wanted

"The meaning of love can't be said, either written, but felt, in a smile, a tear or even a thought!"

"I believe in the sun even if it d0esn't shine, I believe in l0ve even if it d0esn't sh0w, I believe in G0d even if He d0esn't speak."

A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss;
But of all pains, the greatest pain ...
It is to love, but love in vain.

Abraham Cowley
English poet.
Anacreon, "Gold"

"We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations."

- Anais Nin

Di Lahat ng Gwapo may Girlfriend, ang iba sa kanila may Boyfriend :rofl:

"hindi lahat ng mag lover's ay opposite may pagkakaparehas din"

Last edited:
People who have a low self-esteem...have a tendency to cling to their own sex because it is less frightening.:rofl:

Clara Thompson (1893 - 1958)
U.S. psychoanalyst.
New Contributions to Psychiatry, "A Study of Interpersonal Relations" (Patrick Mullahy (ed.)

When will you get the picture? You're the past, I'm the future. Get away it's my time to shine, and if you didn't know that girl is mine.

Last edited:
"yesterday is a hist0ry, t0m0rr0w is a mystery, but t0day is a gift..that's why it is called a present.."
--kung fu panda

"The more you know, the more you think about, hence the more things worry you. Indeed, ignorance is bliss."

:upset:

"Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort."

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Let us all honestly own our ignorance when confronted with what we do not know.

Deng To (1912 - 1966)
Chinese editor.
Evening Talks at Yenshan

Back
Top Bottom