Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"now you know what I do for a living, I'm not perfect, but you should have waited, it was worth it" - lee christmas

"some things are meant to be broken. imperfect. chaotic. it’s the universe’s way of providing contrast. there have to be a few holes in the road. it’s how life is."

Last edited:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill

Unless you've lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

If someone points out your Mistake
Be Happy Tat Atleast somone is there,Who is Interested in your betterment..!

There is always another chance for everything in life, but fact is that there is no chance of another life.
So.. Dream it, Mean it, Live it Love it..

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

"there is no easy road to study, no royal gold for geometry"

Theres always a reason to smile, a reason to cry, but if you can't find a reason to smile, can i be a reas0n even just for a while.. :hello:

we are tested by major changes
delayed promises, impossible prayers,
undeserved criticism , and even senseless tragedies
but the good news is that
GOD wants us to pass the tests of life
but HE never allows the tests we face
to be greater than the
grace HE gives us

Last edited:
Faith, to my mind, is a stiffening process, a sort of mental starch.
E. M. Forster

ang pagibig di na susukat sa layo o lapit
nasa puso at tiwala

"Don't tell GOD, you have a BIG PROBLEM... Tell your PROBLEM, you have a BIG GOD!!!" - Manny Pacquiao on Ricky Hatton

"Don't tell GOD, you have a BIG PROBLEM... Tell your PROBLEM, you have a BIG GOD!!!" - Manny Pacquiao on Ricky Hatton

Hahaha...Status ko rin ngayun sa Facebook....Karirinig lang sa news sabi ni Peoples champ.

Back
Top Bottom