Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.

It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance.

i will never give up the fight even a thousand blade go thru my mortal body...

every joke is actually true, because it was your unconcious miind who made it..

Happiness is not putting on a smile when your heart is sad. Real happiness is to smile when your heart is open for it.

A decision is made with the
brain. A commitment is made
with the heart. Therefore, a
commitment is much deeper
and more binding than a
decision.

dEcisiOns aRE thE hArdEst thiNg
tO mAke.. especially when it's a
chOice bEtween wHerE yOu
SHOULD be, aNd whEre yOU
WANT to be..

If somebody doesnt realize ur worth, then they don't deserve to be with u. Don't allow somebody who doesnt appreciate u to bring you down.

Wag m0ng paasahin ang 1 tao na mahal mu sya kung hindi naman talaga kac marami pang ibang taong totoong nagmamahal skanya hindi lang nya makita kac nakaharang ka..

Last edited:
No one really dies, they just gone into a higher level of human consciousness which is immortality.

:upset: life is never been unfair. remember 1+1 is always 2.

pwera kung binary ha ? :D

just read my signature in green...

by: Anthony J. D'Angelo

Last edited:
I Will Wait .. Till The Day I Can
Forget You .. Or The Day You
Realize You Cannot Forget Me ..

Love,is more than what I have.
Love,is more than what you are.
Love,takes me where I€ve
never been. Love,takes me
where I am today. In love,is
what I am with you.

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

Back
Top Bottom