Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"This is the saddest part when you lose someone you love-that person keeps changing. And later you wonder, Is this the same person I lost? Maybe you lost more, maybe less, ten thousand different things that come from your memory or imagination-and you do not know which is which, which was true, which is false."

we just don’t appreciate those people who really care for us, until they leave us, until we lose them, then we regret

I honestly just want to love someone and be loved that much in return.

It was sometime in October; she had long ago lost track of all the days and it really didn’t matter because one was like another and there were no nights to separate them because she never slept anymore.

One day, a man will come into your life and make you forget that your heart was ever broken.

I fear the day when technology exceeds our humanity. The world will only have a generation of idiots.

I’m telling the truth, but then I smile, and then they think I’m lying.

I’m telling the truth, but then I smile, and then they think I’m lying.

Like as the waves make towards
the pebbl’d shore, so do our minutes hasten to their end.

But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?

A lot of people end up unhappy because they make permanent decisions on temporary emotions.

"When nails are grown, we cut nails not fingers.
Similarly, when our misunderstandings are raising, we should cut ego not relations."

God doesn't want you to describe how big your problems are, he wants you to tell your problems how great your God is.

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.

When someone says "you've changed," it simply means you've stopped living your life their way.

Sometimes, we realize to change for better just when the situation got worse.
Then we realize to finally correct our mistakes when it already caused irreversible damage.
And when we finally decided to prove ourselves worthy, the person whom we want to prove have already decided that we're not worth it all. :upset:

Ang pagpili ng taong mamahalin ay dapat parang pagpili ng damit. Kht mas bagay sau ung isa,dun kpa rn sa komportable ka!

Back
Top Bottom