Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Symbianize Literati: The Freewriting Thread ♥

577448_2721454054727_1808361163_1564982_1391145073_n.jpg

Banner by 16MinutesLate

Good day!

As part of the Symbianize Literati project we present to you the Freewriting Thread. :D here in this thread you're free to write anything :-) Syempre as long as it does not violate the Symbianize forum rules and regulations. It's one way to help you writers overcome writer's block--without worrying about editing, revising and all... basta sulat lang ng sulat. From the word itself free and write. :D

If you're not familiar with what freewriting is, here's a few tips and info:

What is freewriting:

Free writing is a prewriting technique in which a person writes continuously for a set period of time without regard to spelling, grammar, or topic. It produces raw, often unusable material, but helps writers overcome blocks of apathy and self-criticism. It is used mainly by prose writers and writing teachers.[1][2] Some writers use the technique to collect initial thoughts and ideas on a topic, often as a preliminary to formal writing.

[ Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_writing ]

Free writing is a simple process that is the basis for other discovery techniques. Basic free writing follows these guidelines:

1. Write nonstop for a set period of time (10–20 minutes).
2. Do not make corrections as you write.
3. Keep writing, even if you have to write something like, "I don't know what to write."
4. Write whatever comes into your mind.
5. Do not judge or censor what you are writing.

[ Source: http://web.mst.edu/~gdoty/classes/concepts-practices/free-writing.html ]

Then freewriting results in a mess?

Yes, it certainly can. In fact, if your free writing is neat and coherent, you probably haven't loosened up enough. However, remember that you can't fail in free writing. The point of doing free writing is the process, not the end result. If you follow the guidelines, your free writing is successful.

The benefits of freewriting

It makes you more comfortable with the act of writing.
It helps you bypass the "inner critic" who tells you you can't write.
It can be a valve to release inner tensions.
It can help you discover things to write about.
It can indirectly improve your formal writing.
It can be fun.

Here's a sample freewriting exercise by our very own Padrepio (as posted in our Literati FB Hideout)

ok. im staring at my monitor reading cecille's post and ohmygulay i dont know what to say but it doesn't mean that i dont like her suggestion matter of fact i extremely like it however i think i know the reason why my togue is tied in a manner of speaking and it's because right now at this very moment i am thinking of something else soemething very very important a matter of life and death and that is why i can't even be bothered to put any commas and periods on my sentences grammar be dammned and yes spilleng be damned too what was i saying oh yes about something important and the gist of the matter is i csnt think of any response to cecille's post because right now the urge to sit on a white throne with a pool of water below it is very strong oh god what a relief

Another one from http://web.mst.edu/~gdoty/classes/concepts-practices/free-writing-example.html

well I'm sitting here at the key board and I really don't know what to write about it is too chilly in this building today age after we complained all summe about it being too hot - remind myself not to correct errors it's second nature to go back and change mistales mabee i should have written this example in long hand but then i 'd have to translate my hadnwriting I don't know how to wirt ehte link for the Shiki list renga I want ot constribute a link if I can I saw a bumblebee in sweet pea blossoms this morning and i think that would work bery well as an image but i havent got it worked out well i don't know how the bee relates to the blossoms is he hiding in them? is he . . . is he . . . is he . . . making a home there, no of course not bees don't live in blossoms and he's not hiding either I cont' thins bees hide what do yu thing? (i'm aware I, m going to post hthis and aware someone may read it which causes some inihinbition I couldn't rfind another aexample earier my typing isn't always this bads excuses excuses but freedom too mabeb my bee link can can can canc can canc what ? include refenerce to alley where we were aw=walking the dof? i mean dog of course he was buried stuck his head in nettles or something some kinf of weed groins gwo growing in the chain link fense below the sweet peas so may be I can put the fo dog in the link but it can't be more than 14 syllables which isn't very much to wirte I guess but thats renga for you I like the hokku that Dhugal posted "sparrows/erip aw I can't remember they erupt from trees but I think Paul Mena says what kind of trees and there's the third line :"a sudden burst of thunder" and did I remember that write i mean rite and anyway the bee going INTO the blossoms I think links nicely with the sparrows coming out of the rte trees and the thunder with the bee's presumed buzzing although I ididnt hear anything and maybe that would be something to include in the link do you think? henh henh henh I rhymed I did and the bees and the blosssom, ah the birds and the bees and the blossoms and the supposed old fashioned man to man talk a father had with a son but I was a farmboy and it's kinda hard to miss what a bull does to a cow and that's probably enough of that guess I won't spell chect this file hee ehee hee and what next what comes nesct I stiull have a minut or ssp these tehrt there awas and idea aobyut the bee and blossom link there but it's past o yeh the silence the of the bee, ie "the silence of the bee / in the sweetpea blossoms? yeh I think that;s it finish this mess and sebd send it to Dhugal and see how he lings likes it see there, free writing fdoses pay off I didn't not intend that reslult and it wasn't planned iethter so that's about it

Simple rules-- write to EXPRESS not to impress. No structures required. Just let the words flow... :D

Keep writing!

Last edited:
hindi ko alam kung paano sisimulan.
o kung ano ang pinagmulan.
nang iyong paglayo

puro na lang ba tanong ang iiwan sa akin?
wala ka bang balak na ako'y kausapin?

hay sayang naman
dahil mahal na kita.

2:48pm

Tirelessly fumbling through his messy bag
looking for something that might not be there at all

"I don't have much time"

is all he could utter under his breath
whilst running with all his might
and trying to reach out for his wallet in his bag
if its really there for him to find.

"oh sh*t, naiwan ko ata.."

only to find it stuck in his rear pocket in his pants
as he felt something as he gets seated in the cab

it wasn't a very nice day for him
he lost a lot of time thinking about something from way back
some distant memory he kept wishing back

only to realize half an hour later that he totally forgot
that he woke up to go to work on a thursday afternoon

T.I

he thought.. he got lost in thought again
the last time he did, he almost got hit by a cab.

There's something in his dream that alwassys jolts him awake
something about a person always appearing in his dream
although he seems to always forget her face.. yes her face..
some girl who appears in his dream over and over
like some girl from a lost memory
but he was sure of it.. he hasn't met this girl yet
and it seemed this girl is somehow more than familiar to him
in his dreams, the girl seemed to be a little like more of a friend
but somehow also less than a girlfriend.. or so the guy thought

then again, he almost got too lost in thought
its almost time for him to pay the cabbie so that he can jump out
and keep running to catch the next train before he gets so late.

d*mn this life, he thought

always swearing at the back of his mind

------------

end of thought :lol: (3:01pm)

mahirap rin pala magtry ng impromptu writinmg..

without actuall a backspace :laugh:

5:59 pm 11/21/16

Missing you this day is unacceptable,
Wanting you bad this day is unexplainable,
I cant wait for another day,
I need you desperately this day.

Now I am a crying lady,
But you cant blame me,
It's our Monthsarry.

:weep:

Last edited:
ahaha ayan ka nanaman..

pogi ka ulit, pasalamat ka sa akin binunot ko ang mga puting buhok mo na ayaw magpaawat sa paglabas
makakabingwit, oo ng mga chicks dahil ang sabi mo sa akin di baleng magdagdag wag lang magbawas

Nakakamiss ka, hay kahit gusto kong magtampo sayo alam kong mali, ayokong maging maramot lalo na wala naman akong karapatan..

Alam mo bang ang sama ko na? Dahil mas gusto kong maghiwalay na kayo kahit mahal niyo pa ang isa't isa.. Ang sama kong best friend nu? Kahit na pinupush kitang wag mo siyang hiwalayan kabaligtaran naman siya ng sigaw ng sira ulo kong puso.. O mahal kita. Higit pa sa isang best friend nakakainis kasi bawal kang mahalin dahil yun ang sinabi mo at pinaninindigan mo.. Hay hanggang doon na lang ba talaga ako? :(

Bakit mahirap tanggapin o sabihin na wala na hanggang dito na lang, mas madaling sabihin na magiging okay din ang lahat.
Optimist lang ba mga tao?oblivious sa kung anong totoo,ayaw makasakit o makadagdag sa nararamdaman ng iba?
Di ba when everything is fuc**d up and theres no way but down mas maganda nang alam mo?
Kasi mas mapaghahandaan mo,kasi alam mo na pupuntahan mo.
But i guess yun yung spirit of hope,kahit alam mong wala na kahit alam mong imposible at alam mong sasalungat sa bawat nasusulat at di nasusulat na batas,aasa ka,maniniwala ka na may chance.
Theres no harm in trying sabi nga,pero kung meron?
Susugal ba tayo?Papayag ba ang lahat na ang pantaya natin ay ang pagasa at ang pagkakataon na kung gaano kaliit ay siya namang laki ng panalo?
Kung parepareho tayong tumataya sa sugal ng pagkakataon,anong gagawin mo kung iba ang napagbigyan at ikaw ang mas lalong nabaon?
Masasabi pa ba natin na okay lang?
Na at least sinubukan ko,na at least di ako bumitaw.
Paano kung humingi ng karagdagang taya ang buhay?
Kanino tayo mangungutang?
Ano ang kaya nating isakripisyo para sa hinahangad natin?
Kung kakarampot na kaligayahan na lamang ang natitira at pira pirasong prinsipyo na lang ang nasa bulsa, susugal ka pa ba?
Gugustuhin mo pa ba na tapikin ka sa likod,at sasabihin sa yo "Magiging okay din ang lahat".

Ariana Grande bakit ang hot mo :lol:
lumabas ka pa sa game na nilalaro ko
teka gutom na pala ako
tara na't magsubuan ng halo halo :naughty:

FEB 15, 2017

12:47 PM

Timecheck!

Bigat ng pakiramdam ko, may naaamoy akong di ko gusto pero need lang i-maintain ang status quo.
ang hirap ng ganito, para iwasang may di magbago need kong masaktan.

ok lang yan need mo yang pain na yan masohista ka diba :naughty:

hanggang dito na muna :hat:

thank you :kiss:

Oisst.. Oo ikaw nga haha..

Nakakatawa ka talaga.. Huwag ka naman masyadong pahalatang stalker ka parin ng x mo..
Paking teyp ka talaga.. Akalain mong pati number nung other photos niya sa fb eh kabisado mo.
Yun tayo eh.. Nak ka ng teteng.. Ganyan ba epekto ng Milo sayo.. Hmmm makapag Milo nga din..

Milo na may kape :lol:

Time and Space
Lagi na lang ganito ang agwat natin.
Hindi magtagpong time at napakalayong space.
Yun mga mensahe nating ingat, para sakin "ingat pagpasok" para naman sayo "ingat sa pag-uiw" or vice versa.
Ayan tuloy, sobrang kung mamiss at kapag magkamasa ay ayaw ng humiwalay.
darating pa ba ang time na wala ng goodbye?

Hindi ko to matapos tapos gusto ko siyang tapusin di ko naman masimulan ang ending,dami kasing pasakalye,ala pang title, ending na ang hanap,siguro kasi mas madaling gawan ng kwento kung alam mo na ang kalalabasan, sino bang may ayaw malaman ang consequence ng bawat action mo?i know i would, gusto kong malaman lahat ng possible situation pero matanda na din ako para malaman na di porket gusto ko eh makukuha ko or dapat na makuha ko, medyo aware naman ako sa kaibahan ng needs and wants o needs and want o need and wants?
Well anyway, ayon nga sa theory of multiverse there are infinite parallel universe containing every possible situation, kita mo yun every.possible.situation.
Ang sarap malaman na sa milyong berso ng sansinukob o dalawangsinukob o madamingsinukob may isa kung di man nagiisa na magkasama tayo sa perpektong mundo, at sapat na yun para makapagpangiti sa akin mapakla man o matamis samahan man ng patak ng luha o lagok ng beer, masaya akong masaya siya sa yo.
Masaya nga ba ako?

Kung kulang ang isang araw,
Gaano na lang ilang oras?
Kung kulang ang isang yakap,
Gaano na lang ang isang hawak?

Kung ang pakiramdam ng isang segundo
Ay mahabang pangungulila,
At ang milyang layo mo,
Ay para bang nasa magkabilang mundo.

*sentimode*

ayiiee nakabisita ako ulit..

sorry thread alam ko nagtatampo ka..

pag may problema lang ako napapadpad sayo, hindi naman..

slight lungs,,

alam mo bang wala akong maisip sabihin.. ewan ko.. parang reglang lumaktaw ng buwan, ika nga nila ay naglalayag. sa dami ng iniisip ko, ay naiisip ko pa ang mga tao. hindi ko talaga alam kung bakit. Malamang naguguluhan ka na rin sakin.. ako man.. haha.. ok lang alam ko naman ikaw lang ang magtyatyagang saluhin lahat ng mga toh. Huwag mo sanang isipin na, ah basta yun na yon. Kung pwede nga sana maglaho na lang lahat. Gusto ko ng repeat sign na sa pag ulit nito sa isang iskala ay dideretso na parang walang nangyari.

Gusto kong balikan lahat gamit ang simbolong ritardando at dahan-dahang uusad lahat. (kung uusad pa) Napakabilis kasi masyado.. Unting unting kinakain ng hangin ang damdamin ko, tapos ang dami ko pang mga tanong na hindi ko pa nasasagot. Hayss.. yun lang paalam!

Sinubukan ko maging abala sa buhay
ngunit wala ako ay di nagtagumpay
tila naging zombie
parang namatay na jollibee

pero ang mga alaala mo pa din
ang umaangkin sa akin

alam ko dapat na ako humayo
at magpakalayo
mula sa mga iyong mga bakas
pinipilit kong tumakas

Gabi -gabi, tanging lamig at dilim lamang ang kayakap ko.
Mga aninong lumilikha ng ingay at kaluskos.
Sa bandang sulok, naaninag ko ang mga mata, pula at matalas.
Mga kukong naghihintay na bumaon sakin mga balat
Matatakot ba ako sa nilalang sa kwarto ko?
Mas nakakatakot kapag ikaw ang nawala sa buhay ko.

Last edited:
Here I am, once again
treading slowly, recovering my sanity
love lost and found, yet happiness and emotions were all around
I have unspoken feelings and there's a thread for that iirc
so adieu to you

Hay Thursday.

Such a disappointing experience. I should have known it better, the moment you said "I" instead of "we".

Wala palang inaasahan ang team sayo, you're not a leader you're just a f*cking boss.

Worst, got no lesson to learn from you :slap:

Do you think do we even like to be your friend outside work? Luh? Asa ka!

one step at a time :pacute:

ito na lang siguro yung gagawin ko for the best and for the future :pacute:

pangarap ko talaga maging super yaman na tita na attend ng family gathering na lasing :rofl:
at mamumudmod ng pera :lol:

on a serious note, uuwi daw sya :panic:

:lol: naka oo na nga pala ako para magkita kami

ano kayang pasalubong nun sakin :unsure:

see yah :pacute:

ako ulit :lol:

torn between reaching out again or just letting it seat in my deepest thoughts of regrets

ano daw?

ewan ko ba dyan, kung ano na namang drama ang naiisip :lol:

update:

pasalubong nya 2 bottles of bath and body works perfume:

sya: as promised 2 bottles yan
me: "sniffing each of the two bottles" sobrang tamis baka langgamin ako
sya: wala namang sugar yan
me: di pwede mag joke?

wala talaga kwenta kausap :rofl: buti na lang saglit lang kami nagkita :slap:

Maturity is when you stop, asking people why they don't call or text you anymore.
You just notice the change and accept it, no drama, no fights.
You just walk away with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom