Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

Re: UNSAID FEELINGS..post them here

I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

im tired, but still i love my family and have GOD by my side..

kailangan ayusin sarili..may reporting mamaya..hoy puso..tumigil ka...:rofl::lmao:

Never gonna waste this chance.:)

OT: kaantok sa byahe:yawn: OTW to cavite

mahirap tanggapin na wala na sya, pero mas mahirap tanggapin na kaya sya nawala dahil sinuko mo sya.

di ako makatulog ng maayos wala ka para ma massage ako.

I want her whole life be with me but that is not possible for I love her eldest very much. Is it lust or I am just being romantic?

Kung di na lang sana ako umasa edi hindi rin sana ganun kasakit ngayon.

bakit para atang nagseselos ako :slap:

antok na ko... :yawn:

di ko lang kaya labanan ang kagustuhan

na manatiling gising :D

the one that never look back...

Sana matanggap na ako ng kuya mo.
para wala ng pader na haharang sa ating pag-iibigan

If you only know how i was hurt whenever i see you around and you never greet me like we never knew each other at all... :noidea:

insomia:lol:

hirap hanapin kung anu nga ba ung talagang hinahanap..

nakakasuya ng maghintay..

basta't stay put muna...para sayo rin yan..wheww.

sana dumating yung araw na masabi ko sayo na crush kita at sana ganun karin sakin... at kung dumating man yung time na masabi ko sayo yun..sana matanggap mo ako at wag magbabago tingin mo sakin...kahit friends lang turing mo basta yung hindi ka maiilang sakin kapag nalaman mo yung unsaid feelings ko sayo...masaya ako na makausap, makatabi, makakwentuhan at makainuman ko..treat me as i am and i will treat you as my special one...

I dunno why i keep checking on your blog even if i'm not that into you.
Maybe, it's just that.. the feeling i get whenever i read your posts that pertains to me.
I can't believe that there's someone out there who likes me even if we haven't talk personally, but just by seeing me.

Back
Top Bottom