Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

Re: UNSAID FEELINGS..post them here

is it too much to ask for?

Bakit palagi sa off ko?? Bakit????:lmao:

apaka demanding :lmao: di mo alam ang mahal ng film ng polaroid. kaw bahala :kilay:

dapat paba ako maniwala?
:think:
ipapako na talaga kita :punish:

ewan bakit ko naiisip yan ngayon :slap:

If I can't write a page of happiness in your life, I hope I can at least erase your page of sadness...

Nako saken mo na naman iaasa yung itinerary pag nagout of town, ako na naman ang pagod :lol:

Pearl Farm na ah? Sawa na ako sa Potipot eh.

wag ka naman masyadong feeler..wala pa nga akong inaamin nag fefeeling ka naman agad jan :lol:

====
to my indian counterpart,

leche kayong dalawa ng jowa mo! hindi ako pwedeng mang istorbo ng ibang tao para lang patulan ang incomptence niyo..animal! magsama kayo ng mabaho mong gf!

Minahal kita kahit ang pag ibig mo sa akin ay huwad.
Kahit na ang pag mamahal sa iyo ay laro.
Tapos na pagiging laruan ko.

If it’s your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown truns to rust
even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses
Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be
until i hear the words “Check Mate” !

*sudden change of heart*
nevermind what i have said

Last edited:
Dun sa mga nagppm sakin dito:

Kung gusto niyo ng reply pakiclear ang inbox.hassle mag type ng message to reply tas puno inbox.hanubanamanyan!!!

may problema pala account ko dito kaya hindi ako nakaka-receive ng pm
sorry and sad :(

-----------------

ok na pala sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:

You Declined, You Rejected my Feelings! but Still i wont give up that easily Lady, You are worth fighting for so please show me mercy and a Chance!

Back
Top Bottom