Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

"...How much I want to reach out to you..

Be right at your side all the time..

know the warmth and the feel of your hand against mine..

See that smile that never fails to stun me up-close..

and listen to the sweet melody of your voice

as you whisper my name slowly~"

Last edited:
oh no! lagot na talaga ako naka2 akong ice cream stick tapos ang dami ko pang kinakain, sesermunan na naman ako ng doctor ko. :sigh:

tinatanong mo pa ako?obviously alam mo sa sarili mo kung backstabber ka or not.anyways, thanks for the time at least my idea na ako :lol: and maige na rin yon..

Should i post it here? :D idk pero kahit belated na, hmm let see muna ;))

I'm happy with you. :) Just stay with me boy.. :giggle: Happy first.. :kiss:

pinagiisipan ko pa if sasama ako or hindi 1 wk yan ah? as if my parents will allow me.

Kyouya: "Is that all your feelings have to offer?"

Erika: "What?"

Kyouya: "Go head. Try to wrench open my heart. That's the only way you'll get me."

~Oukami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji (Wolf Girl and Black Prince)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom