Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

ewan ko parang lahat naman ng sabihin ko big deal e.nagpapakatotoo lang naman ako eh

Natatabangan na talaga ako. I need to be alone, figure things out.
Parang namamanhid kasi ako.

hello crush :laugh: now lang kita na replyan crush busy me :lol: :lmao: :rofl: ^,..,^

bakit happy ako pag kasama ka or katext?
parang ikaw din kasi tawa ka ng tawa.

I wish to God I didn't meet you.you're heartless and cruel.an illusion that can never be true..goodbye.it all ends here

Last edited:
Re: UNSAID FEELINGS..post them here

Minsan talaga nakakalimutan ko kung gaano ako kaswerte sayo. Salamat sa napakahabang pasensya lalo na sa ugali ko. Grabe ako magalit, magmaktol at maginarte pero bilib talaga ako at nakakaya mo yun. At alam mo kung sinasadya ko yun or talagang masama ang loob ko. Basta ang alam ko lang walang lalaki ang may kaya ng ginagawa mo. Very thankful talaga ako at nandyan ka. :)

hay nako kararating ko lang di naka reply agad :lmao: :rofl: ^,..,^

Back
Top Bottom