Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

You're fooling no one but yourself.ituloy mo lang yang pagmama poser mo.had they known:rofl: nakakatawa ka at nakakaawa: lol:

sana sana umaasa sa sana :lol: ^,..,^

Last edited:
sobrang gaan ng pakiramdam ko nung mawala ka.

hindi ko alam ang sasabihin :lmao:

happy new year :hi: ^,..,^

Ang sakit lang kasi nalaman kong kasal ka na at magkakababy na kayo. Ayos lang ako :weep:

i love you.. jwelry mae A.. guesss its time for me to say goodbye its hurt but i will do my best to forget you and i know i'll go through it.. time to grab my chance and drop this fear of mine.. sayonara!....

bakit kaya anyare? bat nagbago? :confused:

Medyo natawa ako kasi sa post mo, new user id pero nahalata. Anyways, take care. :lol:

Di dapat ako mainggit sa iba, kasi alam ko naman na dadating yung talagang para sa akin. Onting hintay at tiis lang.

Back
Top Bottom