Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

I want you
more than
my self control
can manage
to hold within-

im not homeless im just married

they see me in the corner and try to give me some coins or something

that's what i am right now

A deep woman only knows how to love deeply. If you can’t love her deeply, she will walk away. She doesn’t know how to casually date someone she’s really into or be friends with someone she has feelings for. A deep woman knows when someone can’t meet her halfway and she will slowly detach herself from anyone who is not willing to give her the deep love she is looking for.

A deep woman won’t wait for you. She will not wait for you to make up your mind or watch you be hesitant about her. She is strong and passionate and will not waste her emotions on someone who doesn’t appreciate their depth. Even though she is looking for a special kind of love, a deep woman is not afraid of being on her own.

Last edited:
^deep:what:

-------------

certainly, absolutely, definitely, without a doubt
just being the best won't make the cut
have to be better and better and better
have to use each and every means to win
Open and tactfully use every card of opportunity
and if deck seems to deal unfairly
then have to make the necessary cards to play.

You'll never understand until it's happen to you ;)

this' just in...

"Nagmahal na gasolina, asukal, gulay, prutas, delata, at iba pa.
ikaw hindi pa rin :lol:
puro mura pa rin ang natatanggap ko sayo."

:rofl: :lol: :lmao:

Sayang...sana tama yung sabi mo..sa 2020 :sigh:

Idk, medyo namimiss ata kita lately:lol: Why do i have to like people far beyond my league?

hindi tayo para sa isat isa
kaya tigilan mo na ako

Back
Top Bottom